Chapter 6

Encounters[On Hiatus]

A.N.: My Internet is back :D :D

Chapter 6

~next morning~
Yawning, Henry sits up on the pallet. Henry looks around the room as he stretches. “Oh, where is she?” he asks. Standing up, he folds the covers that he slept under and lays them on the edge of the bed. Folding up the pallet, he places it in the closet.

As Henry walks out the room, he hears a small crash come from the kitchen. Shaking his head, Henry sighs. He then walks to the kitchen. Moving to the doorway, Henry watches as Samona quickly runs from the stove to pick up the bowls that dropped.

“Are you trying to break my dishes?” Henry asks as Samona sits the bowls on the counter. Turning around, Samona smiles. “Good morning.” she greets. She then turns and moves back to the stove. Walking over to her, Henry stops next to her in front of the stove.

“What are you cooking?” Henry asks. Samona looks at him. “Breakfast.” she says. Henry rolls his eyes. “I know you’re cooking breakfast. I mean what are you making?” he asks. “Also, you don’t even eat breakfast half the time, so why are you cooking?” he asks.

“Well, I may not eat breakfast all the time. You need to eat, so that you’ll have energy.” Samona says. “And to say thanks for yesterday, I made breakfast.” she says. “And it’s just a regular breakfast. Eggs, bacon, toast, blah, blah, blah.” she says waving her hand. Henry nods.

“Well, do you want any help?” Henry asks. Samona shrugs. “Well, only thing left to be made is the toast.” she says. “So, you can do that if you want to.” she suggests. Henry nods. “Sure.” he says making his way to the refrigerator. Opening the refrigerator, Henry pulls out butter and a jar of jelly before closing the door again. He then walks over to the counter where the toaster and bread sat.

 

~“You have everything, right?” Henry asks as they get into the car. Samona nods. “Yep.” she replies as they shut the car doors. She then sits her bag on the floor near her feet. After buckling their seatbelts, the car pulls off.

“So, what’s on your schedule for today?” Samona asks. Henry shrugs. “Variety shows and interviews. I think we have a photo-shoot, also.” he says. Samona nods. “What about you?” Henry asks.  Samona sighs. “Just work as usual. Then I’m going to hang out with my sisters and see what their plans are.” she says.

It wasn’t long before they were parked in front of Samona’s house. Henry looks at Samona. “I’m sorry, it’s going to be a while before I have another day off.” he says. Samona shakes her head. “It’s okay, I know.” she says unbuckling her seatbelt. “It’s not like we’re not going to talk to each other.” she says.

Henry nods. “Yeah, that’s true.” he says. “We’ll just have to plan something whenever we can.” he says.  Samona nods. “Yeah. I know how busy you can get. So, I promise I won’t get mad about It.” she says. Henry nods. “Thank you.” he says.

Unbuckling his seatbelt, Henry leans forwards toward Samona until his lips covered her. “I love you.” he says. Samona smiles brightly. “I love you too.” she says. “But now I have to go. I can see my sisters looking out the living room windows.” she says. Turning toward the house, Henry could see the window blinds distorted and Minako and Raina could obviously be spotted.

Henry lets out a small laugh before looking back at Samona. “I’ll guess I’ll see you when I can.” he says. Samona nods before opening the car door and getting out. She then bends done a little. “Oh, and if you ever miss me too much, you can always call Me.” she says. Henry nods. “Will do.” he says. Samona closes the car door. She then walks around the car.

Watching her walk toward the house, Henry rolls down the car window. “Samona!” he calls out. Samona stops walking and turns to him. “Yeah?” she asks. Henry shakes his head. “Oh, nothing. I just missed you.” he says. Samona lets out a small laugh. “That was cheesy, Henry.” she says. “But I still love It.” she says making a heart with her hands.

Smiling, Henry makes a heart back. “Talk to you later.” Samona says before turning and walking to the house. Unlocking the door and pushing it open, Samona turns back and waves to Henry. Once Henry waves back, Samona turns and steps into the house. As the door closes, Henry buckles his seatbelt again before pulling off.

Samona smiles as she slides off her shoes. “Spending the night at his house. How scandalous Sammie.” Samona turns to see her sisters standing in the living room entrance way. Samona sticks her tongues out at them. “Nothing happened, so it doesn’t matter.” she says walking pass them and to her room.

Minako and Raina follow Samona as she walks into her room. “Oh we know nothing happened.” Raina says. “For one, we know you and Henry, and it wouldn’t happen… yet. And two, we seen your twitter update.” she says. Minako nods. “Yeah, we also seen the press conference from yesterday.” she says.

“So, Taeyeon finally revealed her relationship with Jin-Sang.” Raina says. Samona nods as she sits down on her bed. “Yeah, she said that she and Grandpa SooSoo have been talking about releasing the news soon and they thought this was the perfect opportunity.” she informs. The other two nod.

Minako and Raina sit down on the bed. “So… what did you two do yesterday?” Minako asks. Samona shakes her head. “Nothing much. Just pretty much hanging out.” she says. The two nods. “So when are you two going to spend time together again?” Raina asks.

Samona shrugs. “Who knows. He has his busy schedule, so it’s whenever he has time. For now, we’re just going to talk when we can.” she says. Minako nods. “Oh, the number one hard thing about dating an idol.” she says.

Samona nods. “Yeah, but I’m not going to get upset about it. It’s his job and what he loves to do, so I can’t stop him from doing It.” she says. Raina nods. “Yeah, that’s true. I’m sure you’ll get past It. If I could then you can.” she says. Samona nods.

“So, what are you two doing today?” Samona asks. Minako and Raina shake their heads. “Nothing, just whatever comes to mind.” Minako says. Samona nods. “Oh, Yunho and the others are back, so we’re going to plan a day with them to catch up and spend time together.” Raina informs her.

Samona nods. “Oh, that’s great.” she says. “It’s been forever since we’ve been around them. I talked to Max yesterday but he didn’t say anything about when they’ll be arriving.” she says. Minako nods. “Yeah, we talked to them this morning. They’ll probably call back later.” she says.

Samona nods. She then sighs. “Okay, now I have to get ready for work.” she says. Raina looks at her. “You don’t have to go in. You can just call off, you know they don’t care.” she says. Samona shakes her head. “Yeah, but after yesterday, Jin-Sang is probably being drove crazy with the new attention he’s getting.” she informs. “I can’t leave him alone.” she says.

The two nods. “Yeah, that’s true.” Minako says. “Hopefully, it’s not too bad.” she says. Samona nods. “He’ll be okay. He’ll get used to it in due time.” she says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: Thank you all soooooooo much for sticking by and waiting patiently waiting with me for my internet to come back on.

It was just today, so I'm happily updating all my stories.

Also, I'm adding another story that I hope you all will enjoy.^_^

Thank you again for waiting. Love you all.^_^

*I deleted all the memo so that everything isn't seperated.*

~Samona