Chapter 3

Encounters[On Hiatus]

Chapter 3

Samona sighs as she walks into the break room. Jin-Sang sat at the table on a laptop. “Hey Jin-Sang, what are you doing?” Samona asks. Jin-Sang looks up at her. “I’m on line checking my accounts. The past week I haven’t been able to get on.” he explains. Samona nods and sits down in the chair next to him. “What are you on now?” she asks. Jin-Sang turns the laptop toward her a little.

“I’m about to check my twitter account.” Jin-Sang says. Samona nods. “I was on there yesterday.” she says. Jin-Sang looks at her. “Did you tweet anything?” he asks. Samona shakes her head. “No, the last thing I tweeted was retweeting some pictures. And that was a couple of days ago.” she says. Jin-Sang looks back at the computer. “Oh, pictures of what?” he asks.

Samona puts to her profile icon on the screen. “Its pictures of me and my sisters with our Oppas.” she says. Jin-Sang nods as he clicks on the link. “And my Oppas, you always mean SJ.” he says. Samona nods. “That’s right.” she says. Jin-Sang looks at the retweets. “It seems that all the members with accounts posted pictures.” he states. Samona nods. “Yeah, everyone took their own different pictures to post.”

Jin-Sang nods as he scrolls down looking over the tweets. “11 different pictures.” he says. Samona nods.

The first picture that was retweeted, it was the photo that Heechul posted: The group photo with the caption, “Hung out tonight with the others.”

Then it was Leeteuk’s: In the photo was him, Kangin, Samona, Henry, Minako, Donghae, and Raina. With the captions, “Having fun with dongsaengs.”

Shindong’s: In the photo was him, Heechul, and Raina. The captions, “Relaxing and having fun after practice.”

Siwon’s: In the photo was him, Hangeng, Raina, Samona, and Minako. The captions, “Hanging out with the Nagase girls: Raina and the Twins, Minako and Samona.”

Donghae’s: In the photo was him, Zhoumi, Raina, and Minako. The captions, “With Raina and Minako.”

Ryeowook’s: In the photo was him, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Samona, and Henry. The captions, “Spending time with the others after practice.”

Eunhyuk’s: In the photo was him, Minako, and Samona. The captions, “Picture with the twins.”

Kibum’s: In the photo was him, Minako, Donghae, and Kyuhyun. The captions, “Hanging out with the others.”

Yesung’s: In the photo was him, Samona, Kyuhyun, Henry, and Heechul. The captions, “Hanging out after practice.”

Henry’s: The photo was just him and Samona with the captions, “Me and Samona.”

Last was Kyuhyun’s: Which was a photo of him and Samona with the captions, “Finally hanging out Samona. It’s been awhile since I’ve hang out with my best friend.”

 

“Oh that’s right you are one of Kyuhyun’s best friends.” Jin-Sang says. Samona nods. Jin-Sang looks at Samona. “Oh, so did you find out if Henry remembered you?” he asks. Samona nods. “Yeah, while we were sitting there, talking, I confronted him about it. And yeah, he remembered.” she says. Jin-Sang nods. “So what was going on?” he asks.

Samona sighs, sitting back in her chair. “We both thought that the other forgot, that’s why nothing was said between us before.” she says. Jin-Sang nods. “So every things alright now.” he says. Samona nods. “Yeah, everything is okay.” she says smiling. Jin-Sang smiles. “That’s good to hear.” he says. “What does it feel like being around him again?” he asks.

Samona shrugs. “It feels like how it used to.” she says. Jin-Sang nods. “You’re happy that you’re finally feelings that effect again, right?” he asks. Samona nods. “Yeah, I missed that effect a lot.” she says. Jin-Sang sighs. “Yeah, that feeling that you have around the one you love.” he says. Samona nods. “Yep that’s the one.” she says.

Jin-Sang pats Samona on the shoulder. “Yeah, soon you’re always going to feel that way when you’re not with him. Trust me, I know from experience.” he says. Samona looks at him. “Oh yeah, how has things been with you and Miss. Lovely?” she asks. Jin-Sang shakes his head. “Everything is just fine.” he says. Samona nods. “I’m still surprised that you two are still keeping your relationship a secret and that netizens haven’t figured it out yet.” she says.

Jin-Sang shrugs. “Yeah that’s true but of course we’re having her just focus on the music so that she doesn’t have to worry about netizens focusing on her relationships. But sooner or later it’ll be revealed. I don’t care, so it’ll be whenever she decides to reveal It.” he says. Samona nods. “Hmm. Do you think that I could or should do that with Henry?” she asks making Jin-Sang let out a laugh.

Samona looks at him. “What’s funny?” she asks. Jin-Sang shakes his head. “Trust me you can’t do that.” he says. “It’s too late.” he adds. Samona raises a brow. “Too late? What do you mean?” she asks. Jin-Sang turns the laptop toward Samona. “First of all, in these pictures that were token, it’s easily seen that you and Henry are holding hand. If I noticed this, then netizens noticed this too.” he says.

“Okay you said firstly. What else?” Samona asks. Jin-Sang turns to the laptop. “I was sent this link earlier today.” he says. Clicking on something, Jin-Sang brings up an article on a kpop news website. Samona pushes her glasses up on her face as she sits forward and looks at the article on the screen. “Is Henry dating?” she reads the title. Jin-Sang scrolls down the page, letting Samona read the whole article.

 

“This is the question Strings and ELFs around the world are asking after pictures from last weekend were posted on a Super Junior fansite. The pictures have been gaining a lot of attention since the moment they were posted. In the first picture that was posted it is shown Henry and a woman getting out of the car and walking into the building together.

In the second picture that was taken about an hour and a half later, it shows all the members leaving the building along with the girl from earlier and two others, who were noted to have arrived a little after Henry. As they were beginning to split up to different cars, Henry and the girl stood together holding hands. Minutes later the two hug and the girl kisses him on the cheek before following the other girls to a car.

After seeing the photos many hurriedly searched the internet to find out who the girls were. Their answer came within a matter of minutes when the members of Super Junior posted pictures on their twitter accounts. Each picture included at least one of the three girls.

While Kim Heechul, the first to upload a picture, posted a group picture, Choi Siwon posted a picture of himself along with the three girls and Hangeng. Siwon’s captions on the photo introduced the girls as Raina Nagase and twins Minako and Samona Nagase.

By looking at the different pictures it is easy to point out that the girl from the pictures on the fansite is Samona Nagase. Fans were caught by surprise when Kyuhyun posted a selca with Samona, listing her as a best friend in the captions.

Fans looked toward Henry’s selca with Samona for any information linking them to a relationship. But it only seemed like a regular selca. But while fans didn’t find anything in that photo, they found something in the other photos. In some of the photos, more specifically Heechul’s, Leeteuk’s, Ryeowook’s, and Yesung’s, it can clearly be seen that the two were holding hands.

While still unsure about the relationship or the girls, fans have bombed the members and the three girls twitter pages with questions like “Nagase? How close are they to Super Junior?”, “Who are these Nagase girls?”, and “What’s the relationship behind those two?” This eventually caused Super Junior and Nagase to become a top trend.

Since there hasn’t been any official information released yet, fans are waiting to hear news about all of this soon.”

 

Samona sits back into her chair and adjust her glasses. Jin-Sang looks at Samona. “So are you and Henry officially going out?” he asks. Samona shrugs. “I don’t know. I mean I think we are. In terms of him actually asking me into the relationship, that hasn’t happened.” she says. Jin-Sang nods. “Well, I’m sure he’ll ask you soon. You two like each other a lot and have for a long time.” he says.

Jin-Sang turns off the laptop and places it in his locker. Samona looks down at her watch. “Oh, break is over.” she says. Jin-Sang nods. “Guess I’ll eat during the next one.” she says standing up. She then follows Jin-Sang out the break room and to the front of the store.

 

~~~~

Samona yawns as she signs out on the store’s cash register. She then walks to the back of the store to the break room. Jin-Sang stood in front of his locker. Jin-Sang turns to her. “Are you done?” he asks. Samona nods as she grabs her jacket off a hanger. “Yeah, I logged out on the register.” she says putting on the jacket.

“I’m so glad that it wasn’t busy with it just being the two of us working.” Jin-Sang says. He then takes a bag out the locker before closing it. “I know right.” Samona says. Jin-Sang grabs his jacket off the table before walking out the room. Samona follows, turning off the light. The two split up to turn off the rest of the lights around the store.

A minute later the two meets back up at the entrance door. “Did you make sure that the back doors what locked?” Samona asks. Jin-Sang nods. “Yeah, I did that before going to the break room.” he answers. Samona nods. “Okay. Then everything should be alright.” she says. Jin-Sang nods. “Okay, good.” he says.

Samona walks out the entrance doors followed my Jin-Sang. Samona takes Jin-Sang’s bag from him as he pulls a key from his pocket. Turning back around, Jin-Sang locks the doors. He then pulls on them to make sure that they were completely closed and locked. Jin-Sang then turns to Samona and takes back his bag. “Thanks.” he says as he looks up and smiles. “Samona.” he says pointing behind her.

Samona looks at him before turning to see where he was pointing at. Henry stood, leaning against his car looking down at his phone. Jin-Sang pats Samona on the back. “Good luck, See ya tomorrow.” he says. Samona nods. “See ya.” she says as Jin-Sang walks off toward the only other car in the parking lot. Samona turn back toward Henry and smiles.

“Hey! Whacha doing here?” she calls out walking toward the car. Henry looks up from his phone and smiles. “I know you had to work today, so I called your sisters and asked them what time you got off.” he says putting his phone away. Samona stops in front of the car. “So then, why are you here?” she asks. Henry walks over to her. “I’m here because I wanted to see you.” he says. Samona nods. “I talked to Kyuhyun earlier and he said that you guys have a schedule starting in the morning.”

Henry nods. “Yeah, that’s true, but that doesn’t mean it’ll stop me from seeing you. Even if it is just a few minutes.” he says. Samona looks at him. “Where do you want to go?” she asks. Henry walks around her, to the passenger’s door. “To the park.” he answers. He then opens the door. “Will you come?” he asks looking at her. Samona smiles brightly. “Of course.” she says walking over. Once she was inside the car, Henry closes the door. He then walks back over to the driver’s side and gets into the car himself. A minute later the car pulls out of the parking lot.

Within minutes, the car was parked and the two gets out the car. Henry walks over to Samona and takes her hand into his. Samona smiles as she allows him to pull her toward the park. “Henry,” she starts as they walk through the park. “It’s after 11. Are you sure you’ll be able to get enough sleep for schedule tomorrow?” she asks. Henry nods. “I’ll just go right to bed when I get home.” he says.

“So what did you guys do today?” Samona asks. Henry tilts his head. “It was a regular schedule. Some of us filmed for one of the variety shows. Then we had practice and recording.” he says. “How was work for you?” he asks. Samona shrugs, readjusting her glasses. “It was okay. One of the workers had a family emergency so I had to cover his shift.” she says. “It’s good because today wasn’t a rush.”

The two stops walking when they come upon the small river. Samona leans against the railing, letting her free arm, prop up her head as she looks at the water. “Oh, I forgot to ask, but how’s the family?” she asks. Henry shrugs. “I talked to my mom the other day. She said they’re all doing fine. She talked to my aunt the other day. She said she seen recent pictures of you and your sister with us and she sent them to my mom. She told me to tell you to call her some time, she misses you.” he says.

Samona smiles. “Yeah, I’ll have to do that. I haven’t talked to her in a while. I’ve only been exchanging emails with your sister though.” she says. Henry nods. “So, how’s your father and grandfather?” he asks. Samona shrugs. “They’re fine. I talked to Dad yesterday, they’re thinking about coming to see us in like a month or two. They’re even thinking about moving back here sometime next year.” she informs.

“Oh, that’ll be fun. Having them here with you girls.” Henry says. Samona nods. “Yeah it would.” she says. She then sighs looking down at the water. “You know I’ll really happy that you’re with me again.” she says. Henry nods. “Of course, I do. I feel the same way. You don’t know how happy I was when we bumped into each other in the mall.” he says. Samona smiles.

“Same here. Without you, something felt like it was missing.” Samona says. “Sometimes it made me feel incomplete. And I would stop and forget sometimes. And I didn’t know why.” she says. Henry tilts his head. “And what made you think that it had to do with me?” he asks. Samona pushes her glasses up on her face. “When we bumped into each other in the mall, something came over me. Something that I never felt when I’m around anyone else.” she explains. Henry looks at her.

“Samona.” he calls. Samona lifts her head and turns toward him, only for his lips to cover hers. Samona gasps in surprise, allowing Henry to deepen the kiss. Her hand tightening the grip on Henry’s as she kisses back. Second later the two break apart. Samona blushes as she looks at Henry. Henry smiles as he reaches up a hand and moving hair from her face.

“You look so pretty when you blush.” he says. Samona covers her cheeks with her hands, lifting her glasses off her face. “Don’t say that.” she says. Henry lets out a small laugh as he removes her hands, letting her glasses fall back onto her face. Henry grips her hands in his tightly as he looks down at her. Samona looks at their hands before looking up at him.

“I’ll make sure you never feel incomplete again.” Henry says before kissing Samona again. Samona smiles. “I’m holding you to that.” she says. Henry smiles back at her. “Please do.” he says. He then releases her hands and wraps his arms around her, pulling her into a hug. “I would like to officially state that this is me asking you to be mine.” he says. Samona smiles. “And this is me officially saying yes.” she says kissing him.

Henry smiles. “Glad to hear that.” he says. He then presses his forehead against hers. “Never to be apart again.”

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

I would like to say sorry to the readers for not updating earlier. I was having attention trouble. Then the disaster in Japan happened.  It was like 2 something in the morning were I am. And when I heard about it, I immediately turned to the different news channels to see about it. I have family members (brother, sister-in-law, and 2yo nephew) over in Japan so you all can see why I was terrified. (It’s okay they’re safe.) So lately my mind has been very crowd and it’s been hard for me to focus on just one thing.

 

Now, I was about to complete chapters for all the stories except for ‘Schooling in America’ and ‘Childhood Friends-Adulthood Lovers’. I will try to get the chapters done for those stories as soon as I can. Again I’m sorry that it took so long for me to update the stories. I’ll try my best to continue working on them and posting them for you all.

 

Thank you for reading and/or commenting. I really appreciate it.

 

~Samona ^_^