Chapter 5

Encounters[On Hiatus]

Chapter 5

~May 12th~
Samona stares at the TV that was just turned off a second ago. Frowning, she lets her leg bounce up and down, not knowing how to get out her frustration any other way, since she couldn’t punch anyone in the room. In the room with her were Henry, Taeyeon, Jin-Sang, and Lee Soo Man. “Would you calm down, it’s just a rumor.” Soo Man says.

 

“Calm down?” Samona asks looking at him. “Grandpa SooSoo, you except me to calm down when all over the world I’m being accused of cheating on Henry with Jin-Sang who is like a brother to be?!” she shouts. “And now, I’m stuck here in this freakin building not having a clue of what’s about to happen.” she adds.

 

Taeyeon walks over and sits down on the couch next to her, and smoothes her hair. “It’s okay Samona. Just let us handle this. You just have to stand there through the whole thing.” she says. Samona looks at her. “What thing?” she asks. Taeyeon shakes her head. “You’ll know in a few minutes. Okay.” she says. Samona sighs. “Fine.”

 

A few minutes late there was a knock on the door. The door opens and a woman with black hair bows. “Everything is ready sir.” she says to SooMan. SooMan nods. The then looks at the other four in the room. “Come on.” he says. Standing up, the four nods and follows him out the room and down the hall.

 

Samona didn’t know what was going on. This morning at 7, Taeyeon and Henry came to her house and picked her up. They didn’t say why nor did they say where they were going. When they got to the building and to the room they were just in, Samona was surprised to see Jin-Sang there. And she was even more surprised when SooMan joined them. Whenever she asked about what was going on, no one would answer her, they just told her to wait.

 

Samona sighs as she follows the four down the hall. Henry who was next to her looks at her. “It’s okay. Just relax.” he says. Samona looks at him. “That’s kinda hard to do when I’m not being informed on what I’m getting involved into.” she says. Henry places his hand softly on her arm. “Sorry, they won’t let me tell you.” he says. Samona nods. “It’s okay.”

 

Soon they stop walking when they come to a certain door. Turning to them, SooMan lines them up with Jin-Sang in front followed by Taeyeon, Samona, and then Henry. Opening the door, SooMan walking into the room with them following behind him in line. Samona was token back when she seen that the room was filled with reporters and camera crews.

 

Along with the others, Samona walks up onto a small stage that was at the front of the room. As SooMan sits down in the middle chair, Taeyeon and Jin-Sang sits down to his left and Samona and Henry sits to his right. There were mics sitting on the table in front of them Samona looks at the others before looking at the reporters that stood in front of them.

 

Once the room quiets down, SooMan sits forward closer to the mic in front of him. “Good afternoon. And thank you all for coming today.” he greets. “I asked you all here today because for the past week there have been rumors going around that involve artists from SM and people associated with SM. This short meeting today is for all those rumors to be cleared up and settled so that it doesn’t interfere with future plans.” he explains.

 

Sitting back, SooMan looks at Taeyeon and nods. Taeyeon nods back before sitting forward. “Good Afternoon everyone.” she greets. “Last week pictures of Samona along with Samona were posted on the internet and they gathered a lot of attention with people thinking that Samona was cheating on Henry with Jin-Sang.” she says. “Here today I will like to state that these rumors are not true. There is nothing going on between the two.” she says.

 

“Ah, Miss. Taeyeon, what do you have to do with this matter? And how do you know that there’s nothing?” one of the reporters ask. Taeyeon looks at Jin-Sang and smiles. “Well, you answer both questions,” she starts looking about at the reporters. “I’m here and I know because I have been in a relationship with Jin-Sang for about to be six years. And the person who introduced us, was Samona.” she reveals.

 

The room immediately filled with noise. “Then what was the two doing together that day and what is their actual relationship?” another reporter asks. Samona sits forward. “Just like the boys of Super Junior or DBSK, Jin-Sang is like an older brother to me, who I work with and have known for years. And Taeyeon is like an older sister to me, there’s no way I would do something like this to her, or to Henry for that matter.” she states.

 

“Oh, and to answer the other part of your question,” Jin-Sang says sitting forward. “Samona was with me that day because she was helping me find a six-year anniversary gift for Taeyeon. But you know, that’s for ruining that surprises.” he says sitting back. Samona looks at Henry before looking back at the reporters.

 

“I would like to say something else.” Samona says. “I would like to say to all those non-believers and everyone else, that I am not someone to do something like this, and neither is Jin-Sang. If for a second the thought of cheating even crossed my mind, I wouldn’t have said yes to Henry asking me out. If I’m with the person I love then there’s no reason for me to have to go to someone else because I know that Henry is what I want and need. And no one else can fill that place no matter what.”

 

Smiling, Henry sits forward. “I agree. I’ve known Samona for more than half my life and I know she wouldn’t do anything like that.” he starts, taking Samona’s hand in his. “She’s the girl I grew up falling in love with, even when we were apart for years. And I would like not only fans, but any other onlookers to stop spreading nonsense rumors because they just cause problems for those involved.”

 

Smiling, SooMan stands up. “With that, that is all that needs to be said on the matter.” he says. “Thank you all for coming.” he adds as the other four also stands up. SooMan then walks out with them following behind him. As they walk down the hall, Samona around at them. She then looks at Taeyeon. “Miss. Lovely, you just revealed your relationship because of this. You didn’t have to. I’m sorry.” she says.

 

Taeyeon looks at her and smiles. “Don’t worry about it. It’s not your fault.” she says patting Samona on the head. “Plus I was going to reveal it soon anyways. Not too long ago I asked President Lee about it. We were actually discussing a good time to release the new, when this situation popped up. And we agreed that this was a perfect time to tell everyone. Taking down two problems with one solution.” she explains.

 

Nodding, Samona then moves to Henry. “Loved me half your life huh?” she asks. Henry looks at her and laughs. “That’s right.” he says. “And I won’t some silly rumor or anything get in the way of that.” he says as he wraps his arm around her waist. Samona smiles. “I didn’t expect it too.” she says. “So you don’t have a schedule today?” she asks. Henry shakes his head. “Nope, want to spend the day with me?” he asks. Samona nods. “Of course.” she says.

 

It wasn’t long before the five stood at the front of the building. SooMan looks to Samona and Henry. “We have to go and discuss things. You two are free to go.” he says. Samona and Henry nods. “Okay, I’ll see you later Grandpa SooSoo, same to you Miss. Lovely. And I might see you at work tomorrow Jin-Sang.” Samona says.

 

After the rest of the good-byes, Samona and Henry goes one way as the other three goes the opposite way. Going out the side exit of the building where there was a small parking lot the two walks to Henry’s car. After they get into the car, Samona look at Henry. “Were should me go?” she asks. Henry shrugs as he starts the car. “We have the whole day. We can go where ever you want.” he says.

 

~~

Yawning, Samona lays her head on Henry’s shoulder. After that press conference, they went to the movies, then to the mall to look around, and then they went to an amusement park. It was fun, but it was also exhausting. Now they sat on the couch in the living room of Henry’s apartment looking at the TV. Yawning again, Samona let her eyes close.

 

Henry looks down at her. “Hey, don’t fall asleep like that. Your neck will become sore.” he says before shaking her. Raising her head, Samona looks at him. “But I’m sleepy.” she says. Nodding, Henry stands up. He then takes her hand and pulls her up too. “Come on.” he says before pulling her down the hall and to his room.

 

Letting go of her hand as they enter the room, Henry goes to his dresser. Opening one of the draws, he pulls out two pairs of pajamas. Walking back over to Samona, he hands one of them to her. “Here, go to the bathroom and change.” he says. Nodding, Samona follows the order and lazily walks out the room and to the bathroom.

 

After about ten minutes, Samona comes out of the bathroom changed. Taking so long only because she was too tired and almost fell asleep halfway through changing. Yawning, she walks back into the room only to see Henry laying down a pallet before sitting on top of it. “What are you doing?” she asks as she sits her folded cloths on top of the dresser before walking over to the bed and sitting down. She then looks down at her phone in her hand and looks at the time.

 

“Well, you’re going to sleep on the bed tonight. And I’ll sleep here.” Henry says looking at her. Samona looks back at him. “Ah, you should sleep in your own bed. I can sleep on the couch.” she says. Henry shakes his head. “It’s okay.” he says smiling. After a few minutes Samona sighs, knowing Henry wasn’t going to change his mind. “Fine.” she says before laying down on the bed as she takes off her glasses and sits them on the other side of the bed along with the phone.

 

Henry turns off the light before laying down on the pallet. Laying on her back, Samona stares at the ceiling. “Henry.” she calls out. Hearing him reply with a ‘huh’, Samona holds out her hand. A second later, Henry reaches up and takes her hand in his, entwining their fingers. “Good night.” he whispers. Samona smiles. “Good night.” she says before closing her eyes.

 

~~

Her eyes slowly opening, Samona shields them from the light coming through the window. As her eyes adjust, she uses her free hand to grab her glasses. After putting them on she picks up her phone and looks at the time. It was six o’clock. If she remembered correctly, yesterday, Henry said he luckily doesn’t start his schedule until 11.

 

Looking to the side, Samona looks down at the sleeping boy and smiles. Turning back to her phone, Samona goes into the twitter application. Clicking on the little paper and pen icon, she begins typing the best she could with her free right hand:

Spent the night at Henry’s (@henrylau89). Almost fell asleep while we were watching TV. And since it was too late I just spent the night. He let me have the bed even though I told him I would take the couch, but he didn’t listen. I slept on the bed and he slept on a pallet on the floor next to me. He even held my hand all night. It makes me so happy. *^-^*

 

After about ten minutes of typing, Samona sighs. She then presses the little camera icon before turning her phone around and holding it up above her. She carefully taps the screen, hoping she was pressing the right part. Luckily the shutter for the camera goes off. After a few seconds, Samona turns the phone around and looks at the picture, making sure that both of them was in it.

 

Okaying the picture, Samona looks over the typing before pressing post. After the post goes through, Samona closes the application and looks back down at Henry. There’s no reason to walk him up now. Looking at her phone, she sets an alarm for 9 o’clock. With that she takes back off her glasses and sits him and the phone back on the other side of the bed before closing her eyes once again.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And there’s Chapter 5.

I hope you all liked it. ^_^

 ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: *Gasp*

Another update! And so soon! :D :D XD

I'm sitting at my aunt's house and decided to steal her laptop for awhile.

So I decided to update since I don't know when I'll have another chance. (My internet is still off. -.-)

Sooo....Yay^_^

I'll update again when I get a chance.

Oh, so since I forgot to type up Chapter 5 of 'In My Life', I'll update a new chapter of 'I'm in Love With My Teacher's Assistant' instead. :D

~Samona