Chapter 4

Encounters[On Hiatus]

Chapter 4


Samona stretches as she walks around the store. Stopping in front of a display table, Samona looks at the shirts that sat scrolled and tossed around. “Aish, some customers just don’t know how to refold things after they messed it up.” she says to herself as she begins to refold the shirts.

 

Hearing whispering, Samona stops and looks behind her. Standing there was two girls talking and glancing at her from time or time. “Oh, hello, welcome to the store. Can I help you with anything?” Samona asks. The two girls shake their heads. “Umm, actually can we ask you a question?” one of them asks. Samona nods. “Of course. What is it?”

 

“Are you Samona Nagase?” the second girl asks. Samona nods. “Yes, why?” she asks. The two girls look at each other. “See I told you it was her.” the first girl says. Samona raises a brow at the two. The two girls then turn back to her. “So is it true that you go out with Henry?” the second girl says. Samona nods. “Yeah, it’s true.”

 

“Wah, you’re so lucky.” the first girl says. “And you know the others.” she says. Samona smiles. “Oh um, thank you.” she says.

“Hey, Samona!” the three turn to see Jin-Sang. Samona turns back to the two girls. “Oh, sorry, I have to get back to work.” she says. The two girls nod. “Oh, before you go, can we get a picture with you?” one asks. Samona raises a brow. “With me? Uh, okay.” she says.

 

After taking a picture with the girls, Samona says bye before walking over to Jin-Sang. “What was that about?” Jin-Sang asks. Samona looks at him. “I’m guessing their fellow ELFs or Strings.” she says. She then shrugs. “So, it’s been a month have you gotten any hate mail yet?” Jin-Sang asks. Samona snorts. “Of course I have. But you know I’ve also got some encouraging mail too. It’s to be expected.” she says.

 

Jin-Sang nods and pats her on the head. “Oh so what did you want?” Samona asks. Jin-Sang looks at her. “Oh, sometime in two months I need for you to go shopping with Me.” he says. Samona raises a brow at him. “Two months?” she asks. She then stops. “Oh, oh, it’ll be your fifth anniversary with Miss. Lovely.” Samona says cheerfully.

 

Jin-Sang nods. “Yeah, and I want you to help me pick out something special for her.” he says. Samoan immediately nods. “Of course, of course. I will be thrilled to. It’ll help you buy Miss. Lovely a gift that will blow her away.” she says. Jin-Sang smiles. “Ah, thank you. I knew you would like to help.” he says.

 

Samona nods. “Yeah, but why ask me now?” she asks. Jin-Sang shrugs. “Who knows what will be going on by then or if you’ll have enough time to go with Me.” he says. Samona nods. “True, so just tell me a date when you’ll want to go. And I’ll be sure to leave it opened.” she says. Jin-Sang nods. “Sure. I’ll come up with one later.” he says. Samona nods.

 

“Oh yeah, time for you to go on break too.” Jin-Sang says. Samona nods. “Okay, thanks.” she says. She then walks toward the break room. Pulling out her phone, she sees that she has a text message. As she sits down at the table in the break room, Samona opens the massage to see that it’s from Kyuhyun, saying ‘Call me’. Samona raises a brow, wondering what it could be about. Shrugging, she goes into her contact list and to Kyuhyun’s name before pressing the call button.

 

Putting the phone up to her ear, Samona listens to the ringing. Not long after, the other line picks up. “Hey.” Kyuhyun voice greets.

“Hey Kyuhyun. What’s up?” Samona asks.

“Ah, nothing, just on our way to another schedule.”

“Okay, so what’s with the text?”

“Oh, yeah, so it seems that ELFs finally found out were you worked.”

“Huh? Oh yeah, I just met two of them earlier. It was weird. They even took a picture with me.”

“Yeah, you know some started a fan base for you right?”

“Huh? What?”

“Yeah, all that time you spent staying out of the spotlight until now are finally over. You now have fans.”

“Agh, that means I have anti-fans too.”

“Oh yeah, of course you do.” Kyuhyun says cheerfully.

“Don’t sound all happy at that!”

“Why not? It just means you’re one step closer to joining me and Changmin.”

“Ah, yeah, yeah, so you think.”

“Oh, you will join us, just you wait.”

“Yeah well it’s been years that you two have been trying, and you two still have yet to succeed.”

“Key word is yet. We will get you.”

“Yeah, yeah, you keep saying that.” Samona says making Kyuhyun laugh.

“Okay, we’re here. I’ll talk to you later, okay?” Kyuhyun says.

“Okay, bye.” Samona says.

 

After Kyuhyun says bye back, Samona hangs up the phone. She then sighs. “Aish, I don’t know why they want me to join them so much.” she says. She then tilts her head to the side. “He said they made a fan base. I must look that up later.” she says. She then stands up. “Agh, I don’t want to go on break.” she says.

 

Walking out the room, Samona walks around the store until she finds Jin-Sang. “Hey, you’re supposed to be on break.” Jin-Sang says. Samona shakes her head. “Agh, I don’t feel like it.” she says. Jin-Sang shakes his head. “Ah, you’re so weird.” he says. “If you don’t want to break then go back to work.” he says.

 

Samona smiles. “Ah, thanks you.” she says. Jin-Sang shrugs. “Always been a weird one.” he says. Samona nods. “Yep, that’s right.” she says. Samona then turns and walks away. “Oh wait.” Jin-Sang calls. Samona stops and looks at him. “Yeah?” she asks.

 

“On May 4thwe’ll go shopping.” Jin-Sang says. Samoan nods. “Okay. Just call me later so that I can remember to write it down.” she says. Jin-Sang nods. “Of course.” he says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that’s Chapter 4.

Sorry to all about the Hiatus that I had to go on.

Thank you to all for staying and waiting for me to update. I really appreciate it. And I’ll try my best to make sure that I won’t go on another Hiatus during these stories.

Now, I’m sorry that this chapter is short. But while it’s short, it has some important information in it, so I hope you paid attention. J

 

So thank you all for sticking with me and baring this Hiatus. I will do my best for all of you. ^_^

~Samona

 

~~~~

A.N.:

Hello all, I'm updating from my best friend's computer since I'm at her house.

I'm sorry for not updating sooner, I didn't know my internet will be off for this long. :(

Thank you all for standing by my stories throughout the Hiatus.

I'll try to update again as soon as I can. ^_^

~Samona