Chapter 72

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun was tied to a chair with her head hung low as the effect of chloroform had not worn off.

“Do something,” Seojin ordered.

Bucket of water was splashed on her face, waking her up with a blurred vision. Before she knew what was going on, Seojin grasped her hair and made her shrieked in pain. Her head was pulled backward forcefully, making her get a good look of Seojin and it was then she realized that she was tied up.

“What do you want?!!” Jihyun snapped, struggling to break free. It was then she felt a pistol pointed at her temple.

“Stop moving or else this will blow your mind,” Seojin warned.

“What exactly do you want?” Jihyun asked calmly.

She leaned in and whispered against her ear, “Your life.”

Jihyun drew a long deep breath as terror seized her.

“Are you afraid and shivering?” She grinned unpleasantly as she enjoyed torturing Jihyun and feeling her fear made her excited. “This is so much fun than your parents.”

Speaking of her parents made Jihyun lose the calm composure she kept. “You’re one crazy , Choi Seojin!”

“What did you said?!!” Seojin added pressure to the gunpoint as it pressed harder against her temple.

“I said that you’re a crazy . A murder that killed my parents,” Jihyun shouted at the top of her voice.

Seojin released her grip and gave Jihyun a tight slap on her left cheek with the gunpoint at her forehead. “Your parents deserved this especially your mother! That vixen!”

“That is the name of yours!” Jihyun retorted.

Jihyun felt a burning sensation at her right cheek when her palm came in contact with her skin.

“Your mother destroyed my happiness. Back then, I was dating with Woojin but she came in between us and he broke up with me. He changed after coming to Seoul and met your mother. With a broken heart, I married that man who gave me hell of a life. He abused me and Jaejoong and to think I lived with him for 10 years. Can you imagine that? When I met Woojin in Seoul, I was jealous of his blissful life while I was living a life like trash. That’s not fair right? So I decided to return the favour.”

“Omma didn’t do that. It was you who came in between Omma and Appa. You…”

Jihyun didn’t get to finish her words when she received another slap on her face.

“I haven’t finish talking,” Seojin roared. “I planned and stayed beside Woojin for so long just to wait for the right moment. Finally the chance came and I could get rid of you too. But that stupid son of mine who loved you deeply asked me to spare your life. I did which I regretted. But don’t worry as I would be able to fulfil my wish today.”

Holding her hand straight, Seojin pointed the gunpoint at her head. “Say goodbye. Han Jihyun.”

Just as she pulled the trigger, someone invaded and interrupted. “Hyun,” he called out.

Before Junhyung could get to Jihyun, he was held by the two guys who kidnapped Jihyun awhile ago. Even though Junhyung lost them halfway, he still managed to find the way.

“Look who’s here.” Seojin turned her attention to Junhyung and an idea popped up in her mind. “Bring him here,” she ordered. “Why not we start with him? What do you think, Jihyun?”

Panic started to engulf her. “No! You can’t do that. He’s innocent. Leave him out of this.”

“Seojin, isn’t this too much?” Jisung who stood aside commented.

“I think it will inflict a greater pain on her by doing this.” She turned to Jisung. “Didn’t you say you would help me? So be quiet and stand aside and watch.”

“Please no! I beg you! Leave him out of this. Let him go,” Jihyun begged.

“Are you begging me?” Seojin laughed out loud. “Then the more I should finish him off in front of you.” She walked towards Junhyung with the gunpoint pointed at him.

“Why are you here? Why did you come?” Jihyun screamed at him.

“I was worried for you,” Junhyung replied. He couldn’t move an inch as the two guys held him down.

“Oh how sweet of you,” Seojin commented with a chuckle. “Don’t worry. She will join you soon after you.” Taking a step, she kept an arm length distance with an evil smirk and the pistol pointing straight at Junhyung. “Enough of drama. It’s time to say goodbye.”

Jihyun pleaded for Seojin to stop but she wouldn’t do that. A loud bang echoed off the walls. It took time for Jihyun to realize the situation till she heard a loud scream.

“No!!!” Seojin dropped the pistol and ran to the person who was lying on the ground with blood oozing out. Junhyung was pushed away by Jaejoong when Seojin pulled the trigger. The bullet went straight to his chest.

“Jaejoong… No!” Seojin couldn’t believe that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter