Chapter 44

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I heard that you guys are flying to New York for music video shooting for upcoming album. Is that true?”

There were reporters gathered at the departure hall while some surrounded the boys and some taking picture of them.

“Yes, we’re heading to New York. We’ll be back with awesome music for the fans. Please look forward.” Doojoon replied the reporter briefly before proceeding to the boarding entrance.

Entering the departure hall, they walked to the waiting area before the manager stopped them. “The plane is not going to fly in an hour time. It got delay due to bad weather,” he said.

“Hyung, then what do we do now?” Dongwoon asked.

“In the meantime, the airline has prepared VIP lounge so just follow the staff there right ahead.” The guys saw a lady wearing the uniform and smiling warmly at them. “She will lead you guys to the place while I go settle something.”

“Okay we got it.” Doojoon walked ahead of them and went to the lady. “Please lead the way,” he grinned.

Once they settled at the VIP lounge, they took out their ipad for gaming to pass time while some chose to take a nap.

Junhyung as usual took out his macbook and worked on the music. Not long after, the vibration of Junhyung’s phone broke the silence of the room. He picked up the phone and took a glance but no intention of answering. Hyunseung who was beside him gave a knowing look to the members as he peeked at the screen.

“Yah, why aren’t you answering?”

Junhyung turned to Hyunseung before his gaze landed back onto the phone. After much deliberation, he pressed on the answer button.

“Hara ah,” he said.

All eyes were on him, making him mindful of his surroundings. “Hang on for a moment,” he uttered as he stood up and walked out of the room.

Hyunseung propped his arms on the couch as he rested his head on it. “Seriously I don’t understand what he’s thinking.” He shook his head. “Isn’t he deceiving himself? It’s obvious that he’s forcing himself into this.”

Standing up, Dongwoon dropped his ipad on the table, striding towards Hyunseung and slumped onto the couch. “If that so then why didn’t Junhyung hyung end this relationship but continue? Their so called ‘fake relationship’ was just a cover up.”

Hyunseung shrugged. “Who knows?”

“Maybe Junhyung hyung fall for Hara?” Kikwang said.

“Impossible,” Yoseob stated. Hyunseung nodded agreeing with him. “We share the same sentiment, Yoseob.”

“Why not?” Kikwang reasoned. “They are together for years and it’s not surprising to develop feelings. I couldn’t think of otherwise.”

“Maybe…” Doojoon spoke up and everyone turned to him waiting for him to finish his sentence. “Maybe he’s doing this just to get back at someone.”

Hyunseung raised an eyebrow, “You mean Jihyun?”

Silence crept in as they knew this was out of bounds, especially with Junhyung’s presence. Whenever anyone made a slip of the tongue, he would be outraged so it became a forbidden topic among them.

“What?” Hyunseung waved his hand dismissively. “It’s not like he’s here. I do have some common sense, okay.”

“Doojoon hyung, what do you mean by getting back at Jihyun noona?” Dongwoon sat up straight as he got curious.

“Don’t you remember the night Junhyung came back drenched and drank? It seemed as if they had a tiff or even worse,” Doojoon explained. “And I heard from Junsu hyung that Jihyun went back to New York. So this means…”

Dongwoon cut off his words. “It means that they broke up and that’s when Hyung started to act differently.”

“Exactly,” Doojoon snapped his fingers. “There’s got to be things happened between them which were really serious that caused Junhyung to act that way upon hearing anything related to Jihyun.”

“But what’s that got to do with getting revenge?” Kikwang tilted his head in confusion.

Doojoon shrugged. “Well for that only Junhyung has the answer.”

“He’s just hurting himself by doing that as he could only be reminded of what happened and unable to move on.” Yoseob heaved a sigh as he thought of how foolish Junhyung was.

“He loved Jihyun. But why can’t he see and face the fact?” Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

“He still couldn’t get over it,” Yoseob murmured.

“He’s just stubborn to admit that…” Hyunseung swallowed his words the minute the door opened and Junhyung came walking in.

“What?” Junhyung stared at Hyunseung. “Don’t mind me. Carry on with your conversation.”

Getting back to his seat, he drove Dongwoon away and continued with his work.

Hyunseung cleared his throat. “Well…” he stammered a bit. “We were talking about the music video shooting in New York.” He looked around for help from the members. “Right guys?”

“Yes, we are curious about the concept of the music video and how great it will turn out.” Dongwoon laughed out loud awkwardly as he continued.

Junhyung gazed up and looked weirdly at Dongwoon which made him nervous and slowly his laughter became stiff.

“How’s the music going on?” Doojoon distracted Junhyung before the maknae gave away.

Dongwoon mouthed thanks to Doojoon as if not for him, he wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter