Chapter 15

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Doojoon ------

“Kamsahamnida,” I bowed to every staff I met on the way to the car as I wrapped up with the shooting.

“Hyung I’ll go back by myself you can go back to Cube,” I said with Manager hyung raised his brows giving me a questioning look. “Doojoon you’re going somewhere else? At such late hours?”

Retrieving my bag pack from the backseat, I gave a pat on his shoulder assuring him. “Hyung don’t worry I won’t create any trouble. I’m meeting friends of mine since shooting ended and there are no practices or schedules planned.”

“Take it as a small break given to me of the hectic schedules I had,” I looked at him with those pleading eyes and I knew he would give in. “Aish just be careful you know you’ve an upcoming concert.”

“I know. Then I’ll be going,” I waved to Manager hyung as I took the lift.

Stepping out the building I hailed a cab and told the driver my destination. I’m on my way to Jihyun’s house to return the bag she left behind but that’s not my main reason. I heard from Aejong that Jihyun didn’t report to work nor picked up her phone. She ran off all of a sudden and I tried to contact her via phone but it would always be sent to voicemail. Her phone was not in the bag so I assumed it’s with her.

Thinking of that night, it scared me out my wits. If I didn’t reach out my hand to her, I couldn’t think of the consequences. I didn’t know she went through all these pain, and all the while she buried it deep down inside her heart. Looking at her lifelessly liked her soul being taken; I was hurt and my heart bleed for her, how I wished I’m able to heal that wound of hers.

Without noticing I have reached, passing the cab fare to the driver I got off and went straight to the security room.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m a friend of Han Jihyun-ssi. I’m here to hand her something so may I know which unit she lives in?” I asked the security guard.

The security guard was alert by my presence but as he came closer and took a clear look of my face, his eyes widened with hand pointing at me. “Y-Yoon D-Doojoon? Are you the member of Beast?”

“Ne. I’m Yoon Doojoon,” I bowed and smiled at him.

“My daughter is a fan of you,” he passed me a paper and pen, “may I have your autograph?”

I kindly took the pen and signed on the paper with the name of his daughter written. “Thank you Doojoon-ssi,” he took back the paper and turned to me. “What were you asking awhile ago?”

“I’m asking the unit of Han Jihyun-ssi.”

“Han Jihyun-ssi…” he opened a booklet and scanned through the list, and finally he found it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter