Chapter 43

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Junhyung ------

“Okay we’re going to start the rehearsal in five minutes so get ready,” the staff said.

The members were standing on the stage while waiting for the staff to check on the sound system. I was standing aside, in a daze as my mind wasn’t there.
 

“I remember clearly that you said you guys weren’t dating. And now what’s this?”

Sajangnim showed me the news which was the reason why I’m in the office. The paparazzi caught us. It was taken at the park where the day I met Hara. Yes I’m caught in a scandal with her for the second time and the fans’ reaction were much intense than before, demanding the truth.

“It was a mistake,” I explained.

“Mistake?” He raised his voice. “Do you think the fans will believe? It happened for the second time. If there’s nothing between both of you, will media be able to get hold of this?”

I knew I’m in deep this time. Whether or not we were a couple, I’m sure both company would choose the safe way to salvage the situation.

“We’ve come to terms with their company which is we’ll announce that two of you are a couple. About the previous statement, we would cover up as both of us were trying to protect the relationship that just started, away from the attention.”

I heaved a sigh. I had no stand to reject as all these started because of me. No choice, I went with the plan.

“And one more thing. You guys will be going to Japan for schedule.”

Going back and forth from Korea to Japan was a usual thing so why should he emphasize?

“This time is going to be a long period. You guys will be staying in Japan for months for showcase and promotion.” He answered to my thought. “And there’s a project for you, Junhyung. So I want you to focus on that and take this as a chance to leave Korea for things to settle down.”

“That’s for now. You can go.” Stood up, I bowed to him. As I went out, Sajangnim reminded me. “Junhyung, you should know what to do from now on.”

“Don’t worry I’ll put on a good show in front of others.”
 

Yoseob nudged me from the side, bringing me back from my trance. The staff were looking at me while the song, Special, was played at the background. Realizing the situation, I bowed to them as I apologized.

“Yah, concentrate Junhyung.” Doojoon shot me a look.

I nodded and the rehearsal resumed without any hiccups.

Handling the mic back to the staff, I went straight back to the waiting room. Upon entering, Doojoon slumped on the couch beside me while the members came in one after another.

“Junhyung, are you okay?” Yoseob asked.

“Aren’t you asking the obvious?” I gave him a helpless expression.

There’s nothing I could do to change as it was official, Hara and me. I rubbed my temple as I thought of all the things been happening.

“Didn’t you explain to Jihyun?” Doojoon asked while observing my mood, afraid that I might snap.

Well I didn’t bother to; in fact it was on purpose. Neither did she explain what happened that night so why should I bother since she doesn’t care at all. Maybe that’s good news to her so that she could free herself from me and run to Junsu.

My mind was in a whirlpool of chaos when I left her apartment that night. I couldn’t think of the reason why she would do that. I don’t believe she would do such thing. She wouldn’t cheat on me and betray me. But if that’s the case, why would she lie to me? Why couldn’t she come clear with me, but tried to avoid? I wanted to believe her but my heart stated otherwise. The trust for her was wavering.

All eyes were on me while waiting for my answer. Getting vexed, I stood up and brushed them off as I went out for some fresh air.


*************************


Just as I turned around the corner at the hallway, I spotted Jihyun standing alone while looking out of the window. I almost forgot that Junsu was one of the artists for the open concert so Jihyun would be tagging along. I was contemplating whether or not to approach her. Shouldn’t I at least listen to her side of story? She wasn’t there when Junsu confessed so I shouldn’t take in the one sided story of his.

As I made my way to her, Junsu appeared out of nowhere. Stopped in my tracks, I hid myself behind the wall while I peeked on them.

“What are you doing here? I was looking for you everywhere.” Junsu said.

“What is it?”

“Nothing just worried for you.” Junsu ruffled her hair and smiled. She returned the smile to him which made my heart ached. It didn’t seem to affect her.

“Hyun, have you thought about that?”

Her attention was on him as she turned serious where her smile faded. I was wondering what Junsu was asking?

“You mean going back to New York with you?”

Terror seized me as I couldn’t believe what I heard. She’s going back to New York with him?

Junsu nodded. “I’ll be at ease as there will be others to look after you and the baby.” My eyes flashed with anger as his hand landed on her belly. “Besides, you know that you two wouldn’t work out.”

I scoffed. After all what Junsu said was a fact. They were having affair behind my back and the baby was the proof.

“I’ll think about it,” she said.

It was a painful and cruel truth to me. I didn’t expect as deep down I still hoped that she would deny and tell me that I’m the father of the child and not Junsu. However, it was useless. Everything was crumbling down. Walking away, I made a decision. If that’s the case, I would let her go. Go to person who she preferred.

 

 

------ Jihyun ------

Standing at the corner of the hallway, I gazed down looking at the people on the street. They were all getting to their destination with a purpose but what’s mine? I had lost the purpose of staying in Korea. This place where it contained both happiness and heart aches. My heart shattered into pieces upon knowing the news of them.

“What are you doing here? I was looking for you everywhere.”

Junsu oppa sudden appearance s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter