Chapter Two.

My Lady

} } chapter two. 

 

I wasn't feeling well. It was so early and I couldn't get up from my bed but what I could do, I had to go to University. One week has passed and I had to start studying. If I'm not going to attend school today, my grandma would know and if she knew that I didn't attend school, she might tell me to go back to my ing parent's house in Boston to continue my study there. 

I lazily get up from the bed. I took a bath and brushed my teeth. I took out the left-over pizza last night and put it on the microwave oven. I still had to learn how to cook. I wore my tiger print pants and my favorite black long sleeves. I put some BB cream, red lipstick, and a thin eyeliner just to make it more natural. I wore my lovely red stilletos and went back to kitchen. 

I ate the pizza for my breakfast. I grabbed my Louis Vuitton bag and drove off to school. It's kind of comfortable for me to attend the same University with Sehun, Dasom and Kai atleast I already have friends. It wouldn't be so awkward that a young lady like me to have friends in my first day of school. I parked my car to the side and locked the doors. "Good morning." Dasom greeted me. 

"Good morning." I greeted back. 

"Welcome to the Seoul National University." Sehun said. I smiled and thanked him. This is going to be my second year in College. As we enter the gates, the students were staring at us especially the boys. "Don't look at them." Dasom said. 

"Why?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Just ignore them."  

Whatever. I just get my phone and looked for a wifi connection. 

 


 

Time passes so fast and our classes just ended. Dasom and I decided to meet at the cafeteria since we were not in the same class. I'm not sure if she's going to be on time because we had different schedules too. I was walking to cafeteria and someone bumped to me. I didn't know if it was an accident or she did that on purpose. 

"." I moved back. 

"Oh sorry. I didn't see you." A girl standing in front of me with her brow raised and crossed arms. I just ignored her. I was about to look for a seat, suddenly she held my arms and said, "Don't you dare play games with me." 

I shot her a look, "Don't you dare make fun of me or else," I smirked and took her dirty hands away. I get my hand sanitizer and spread it on my arms. "Your hand stinks." I said before going. 

Who is she by the way? Why did she suddenly said those things to me? I didn't even do anything to her. She is so weird. It's my first day and someone's trying to challenge me. Well, let's see. 

I found a seat near to the vending machine. I was waiting for Sehun and Dasom, and suddenly this guy approached me. I forgot his name. Was it Kia, Kari or Kira? Ugh nevermind. "Are you waiting for Dasom?" I nodded. "They're at the lobby," He said. 

"Oh thanks. She didn't call me. Thanks again." I get out from my seat and plugged the earphone. He was about to leave and I forgot to asked his name, "Hey hey hey! What's your name again?" 

"Kai. Kim Jongin, Kai." He answered. 

"Oh yes, Kim Jongin, Kai." I faked a laugh. If you know how much it was so embarassing to ask for his name for the second time. 

I went to the lobby and met Sehun and Dasom there. "Hey, you didn't even call me and you also asked Kim Jongin, Kai to tell me that you're here." 

"Kai went back to the library to give back the books that he borrowed. He's going back here." Sehun said. 

"Aren't you guys going to eat?" I asked. 

"Do you want to come? We're going to mall today." Dasom invited. I'm actually thinking of a welcoming party tonight, maybe a no, right? 

I shook my head, "I'll pass, can you guys go to my party tonight? Bring some friends with you. It's a welcoming party. I'll just mail you the address later. Be sure to come with Sehun, okay?" They nodded and we both separated ways.

 

I checked my phone and looked for my friend's phone number. I met her before at Boston and her parents owns a club in Korea. I wanted to make my party unforgettable and to make them enjoy the party. After 3 rings, she answered the call. "Hello. Who's this?" She asked.

"Hey. It's me, Hanna. Remember me?" She didn't respond for about 5 seconds. "Hanna... Lee?" She asked.

"Yup! So you still remember me then that's good." I said. 

"Oh my gosh! Why are you using a Korean number?"

"I'm currently living in Korea. I called because I have a favor to ask you." I was actually hesitating to call her because I'm just going to ask her to prepare a party for me. "Oh sure. What is it?" 

"I'm actually planning of doing a party tonight at your parent's club. Can I rent your club for one night, please?" I begged. She's my friend but it has been 5 months since we talked to each other.

"Oh really? Of course you can! I'll tell my dad. Since it's going to be tonight, I think it'll be hard for us to prepare the foods immediately. I'll call you later about the party. Is that okay with you?" 

Of course it's not. My party should be on time but I don't have a choice. "That's okay. I'll wait for your call. Thank you, Minyoung!" I ended the phone call. I texted my friends to come at my party. I went to the mall and bought new shoes, dress and some accessories. I wanted to be the more beautiful girl at the party. Well, it's my party so no one could be prettier than me.

I was on my way home when Minyoung called me. She said that I can start the party at exact 10 o'clock in the evening. It's not bad. I got a text message from Dasom. 

Dasom [8.15pm]: I'll be late. I might arrive at 11pm. Sehun and I just have something to do. Thank you!

I get into my car and drove off to home. I was so excited to meet new friends and new classmates. I arrived and changed my clothes. I put some make-up, getting ready for the party. I wore my tiger print 5 inch heels. 

My phone rang and Minyoung was calling. I answered it. "Hey, the foods are already fine and the drinks, too. Are you on your way?" She asked. 

"That's good. Thank you! Oh yes, I'll just send you a message later. See ya." 

"See ya." Then I ended the phone call.


 

}}author's note:

| thanks for subscribing! comments are loved. sorry if I took too long in writing the 2nd chapter. I was just so busy these days and I just had to finish all of my requirements. time passes so fast. chapter 3 would be relased next week! =)