Chapter Four.

My Lady

} } chapter three. 

 

I was at the rooftop with Min Jun. He told me that I'm pretty and... Aish! I don't know. Maybe I'm just expecting too much that he likes me. Oh god. Likes me? Really? How quick! Well, I knew that I'm pretty... as always. My friends do tell me that I'm prettier than them.

I was there, pretending that I am shocked on what he just said. "Hanna-ssi?" Min Jun said as he cupped my cheeks by his hands. Oh god. His hands are so soft, warm and his long fingers. I feel like I'm in heaven. NO! HANNA! NO! WAKE UP! "Oh, I'm okay." I said and removed his hands away from my cheeks. I turned back and my cheeks were blushing. I slapped my cheeks to stop it from blushing but I can't. I shook my head to brush my thoughts away. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. I nodded and went back to the party. Min Jun went back in also. I went to the bartender to get some cola. I told you, I don't drink alcohol.

"I'll just get cola. Thanks." After a few minutes, I got my drinks. While drinking my cola, someone bumped me... AGAIN! "The !" I shouted. The cola spilled on my lovely sweater. "What did you just do?" I asked as I wiped my expensive sweater. 

"I don't know. You're the one who's not looking, not me and what on earth are you doing here? This is not a place for you to go. There's a trash can out there. You can party with the cockroaches and some dirty insects like you." She said and her friends laughed. 

I looked up to her and it was Yura. Unexpected, huh?

"Oh really? Well, I'm here because I'm the one who held this party. This is my welcoming party." I answered.

Her jaw fell, "What!? Your party?"

I nodded. "Pity you. Don't you know who Hanna Stefans is? Seriously." I rolled my eyes.

"Cherry, check the message on my phone." Yura commanded. And her friend immediately get the phone from Yura's bag. "It's really Hanna Stefans." Her friend said. She took the phone and checks it again. 

". What are we still doing here? Let's go." She said but I grabbed her wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked. 

"Going home. I don't want here you know." She said and her eyebrow rose.

"I'm the one who invited you here so you're still welcome. The party is not yet starting, Yura-ssi. Have. fun. and. enjoy." I smirked and went to the comfort room to wash my hands. Luckily, I met Minyoung in the comfort room.

"What happened Hanna?" She worriedly asked. 

"I'm such a clumsy. I was just drinking cola when I stumbled up to the stairs." I lied.

"I'll just get you a dress. Wait for me here." She said and hurriedly went out of the rest room.  I was seating on the counter. Sighs. "Something's definitely going wrong. I have to figure it out."

In just a few minutes, Min Young go back to the rest room. She gave me a black sleeveless shirt with shining and shimmering glitters on it. "I don't have anything on my cabinet now. I'm sorry if it's not your taste." She apologized.

"It's okay. I think this is going to be okay." I said and went to the restroom cubicle to change. When I'm done in changing my clothes, Minyoung and I went back to the party.

After 3 hours, the party has came to an end. They said their 'goodbyes and thank you'. I spotted Yura on the table, sleeping. Maybe she's already drunk. I went to her. I get something from my pocket. It's a lipstick. I haven't enjoyed the party then I'll just enjoy making fun in your face.

I drew fake eyes on her eyelids, a big dot on her cheek and some lines. PERFECT! I get my phone and took a picture of her. This is time of my revenge, sweetie. Have a nice day tomorrow.


 

I woke up early in the morning. Ready to go to school. I drove off to the Seoul University. When I arrived, everyone was gathering around on the monitor near the school gates.

"Oh gosh! EWWWW. Who is this?"

"YUCK! That face."

"GUYS THAT'S YURA!" Someone shouted.

In just a short time, I got a text from an unknown number. "Yura is a . She's not a good model for our school. Let's kick her out." 

Poor Yura. I bet she still doesn't know about this. If you want to know what happened before this... I'll tell you. 

Last night, before I go home. I passed by to Seoul University. I opened their laptop and saved Yura's pic. After that, the photo will be automatically played at the monitor in the whole campus.

I walked to the corridor until to our classroom. Our class was about to start but Yura was not here yet. Maybe she's still sleeping. Actually, my head still hurts. I didn't get enough sleep. After a few hours, my classes quickly ended. I went to the cafeteria; Yura's friends were looking at me. Act normal, that's it. They're not going to know that I'm the one who made an art on her face. "Nothing to eat." I whispered. I just planned to go home but then I got a message. It's from Min Jun-ssi.

Minjun [2:13pm]: I'm here at your school's gate. Let's have some tiny talk. I'll pick you up.

I immediately went out of the school. As expected, he's still cool. WTF! WITH SUN GLASSES! .

"You're cute with your uniform." He said. 

"Thank you Min Jun-ssi." I shyly said. STOP BEING  A CUTIE THERE HANNA. Huhuhu. I hate this. Why I'm going like this? Because of Min Jun? or I'm really like this? Korean guys, seriously. You make us go insane. 

 

 

} } author's note:

| thank you so much for subscribing. another update! yahoo! chapter four is up and maybe tonight, i'll be able to upload the chapter five. don't forget to

subscribe and comment! hihihi~ comments are always loved. ♥ enjoy!