Chapter One.

My Lady

} } chapter one. 

 

 

I’m Lee Hanna, 19 years old. I'm from Boston but I'm originally from Seoul, South Korea. My parents and I moved into Boston when I was still a kid. Who would expect that I'm going to be this so pretty? Ugh, just be used to it. I admit it, I'm pretty. I always hear that from my friends and from my ex-boyfriends.

I love travelling, I already went to France, Italy, Germany, Japan, China, and Thailand and ugh, it's too many to mention. 

Anyway, my parents own a hotel in Boston which is one of the popular hotels there. My mom and dad were always busy that they couldn't even take care of their own daughter. They only want me to be their ing heiress of their freaking company. 

I already told my mom that money was so fine with me. She can just give me their money and sell their company when they're already old. I can live without any problems. I'll just live happily with my handsome husband, have fun every night and do what I want but they ing said no. 

Then no. I won't force them. 

I was at Incheon airport and getting my luggage bags. I'm going to my favorite grandmother, she's so nice to me that she always asks me to do go shopping with her and eat at the restaurant with her, boring. I asked her to go to club, its fun but she just hit my head as if I did something wrong.

I met my grandma outside waiting for me happily. 

"How are you, darling?" She kissed my cheeks. "I'm good, how about you grandma?" I smiled. 

"Doing great. Oh, Mr. Lee please get her luggages and tell Sujin to prepare the foods." She commanded. Mr. Lee did what was told. We drove off to my grandma's mansion. While we were in the car, my grandma was kept on talking about nonsense. She's talking about the company; she wanted me to meet her client's son. She said that the guy was handsome and it's like we're meant for each other. 

I've always wanted to meet a great man who'll take care of me but I ends up having a handsome looking guy who only wants my money. 

I spent this day with my grandma and I planned to get out of her house tonight. I want to live by myself and get away from all of these stuffs and problems with my family that I had. "Grandma, can you get me a good apartment to Gangnam?" I asked. 

"Why?" She looked at me.

"Ugh, I wanted to continue my study here and I want to live all by myself from now on. I want to try something new." I answered. 

She smiled, "Of course, darling. I will buy you an apartment." 

"Thanks." Then I left her room. 

I get all of my bags. She went into my room and informed that she has an apartment in Gangnam. She gave me the address and gave me a car's key. I was so shocked. My mom haven't gave me a car before but my grandma, oh my goodness. She's so ing nice. "I love you Grandma!" I hugged her tightly and smiled. 

I went to the garage to check the car. ". This is so pretty." 

"Did you like it?" Grandma asked. I nodded, "Of course. This is one of the greatest gift that you've gave to me. I really love you Grandma! How can I live without you?" My grandma loves to hear those words from me as if I really mean it. 

I took the car with me and went to different places. Thanks to the navigation. I'm not really familiar with the places here and it's good that the car has its navigator. I went to mall and bought some dresses. I went back to grandma's mansion and get all the luggage bags. She went inside my room, "Darling, I've bought you already an apartment in Gangnam. Be sure to visit me if you have time." She said. 

"Thanks, grandma. I will visit you, don't worry." Grandma hugged me tightly and planted a kiss on my forehead. "I'm not a baby anymore." I said. 

"You are still a baby to me, darling." She said. I love this side of my grandma. We used to be so close when I was still 3 years old. "I'll text you tomorrow, grandma. Good night! See you." I waved and went to the garage. I drove off to Gangnam. It'll take me about 30 minutes and I'm not sure if it's traffic.

 


 

It was late afternoon when I woke up. This was new to me, living alone, without someone who'll wake me up every morning just to give my breakfast foods but it was a good feeling. No one's going to annoy me every day and I could do the things that I couldn't do inside my parent's house. I texted my grandma that I already arrived the apartment. 

The apartment was like a mansion. It has 4 rooms and 3 bathrooms. The wallpaper was painted in baby pink and the windows were painted in white. It's like I'm living in Barbie's world but pink is my favorite color. My apartment was a bit girly but it's fine. 

The doorbell rang. I checked the monitor who it was. I opened the door and a 50 year old lady smiled at me. "What can I do for you?" I asked. 

"Are you Lee Hanna?" She asked. I nodded, "Why?" 

"Your grandmother asked me to be your maid." She stated. I was shocked because I told my grandma that I wanted to live alone but why did she hired a maid. I called her immediately. 

It took me 20 minutes to convince her that I can do it all by myself. Our conversation was full of “I can do it" and she'll answer "No, you don't." I already told the lady that I don't need a maid then she left. 

I went back to my room and hanged my clothes to my wardrobe. It took me 1 hour to finish this, I have lots of clothes. I put my old clothes into paper bags and decided to donate it. After cleaning, I took a bath and wore shorts and an extra-large tee. It's the new trend nowadays. I drove off to a cafe near to the Seoul National University. It was kind of far from my apartment but its okay. 

I was about to order a food but there was a 170 cm guy caught my attention. He has a fair complexion. He was reading thick books about business, marketing and whatsoever. It's all about business. That's my course when I was in Boston. He turned his look at me and I looked away. I just ordered and when I came back, he suddenly disappeared. 

While I was eating the cookies 'n cream cake that I ordered, an unknown number called me. "Hello?" I answered. "Who's this?" 

"Hi Hanna. It's me, your cousin, Dasom." She said. "Oh it's you, hi.”

"Uncle told my dad that you came back here in Korea. I want to meet you." She happily said. 

"Sure! I'm here in Starbucks near Seoul National University." I'm not really expecting that she wanted to meet me. We haven't seen each other for years and I was pretty sure that she already forgot me but wow she didn't. 

"I'll be there in 5 minutes. See you." She ended the call. Five minutes? I think she's just joking around. Four minutes has passed, someone tapped my shoulder. She waved and saw her nametag, she's Dasom. I get out of my seat and smiled, "Hey!"

She hugged me and said, "You're still pretty." I laughed, "No no, I'm not." 

"Wow Hanna, stop being so humble." I thought. 

Someone's with her, his hair was blonde and he has a milky skin. "Who's this?" I asked. 

"Oh, I forgot. This is my boyfriend, Oh Sehun." Sehun waved and bowed, "Nice to meet you." He held out his hand and we shook hands. It's like I've seen him somewhere. He looked so familiar. "And this is, Kim Jongin, my friend." He was smiling but when Dasom said that he's her friend, his mood changed a bit. 

"Nice meeting you." He said. We shook hands and bowed. 

"Please be seated." I said. Kai sat across my sit, Dasom and Sehun sat on my side. "It's my treat, what do you guys want?" I smiled. 

"No, the guys should be the one who's going to pay. Let us know your orders." Sehun stated. 

"You can take your girlfriend's order and him, I already have mine. Thanks." I said. 

Time passes by so fast and we had to say our goodbyes. Dasom gave me her address so that I could go there whenever I wanted to. I also gave her my address. "Thank you so much, Hanna." She waved and left. 

It's already 7pm and I'm thinking of going to club but maybe when I got friends here. I might held a party, a welcome party, I guess, maybe next week. I'll be enrolling in Seoul National University the day after tomorrow. 

I was planning on going to Seoul National University but I'm still if I'm going to take the course that I took before in Boston. My dad wanted me to take a business course. I went to a mall and Hongdae. I tasted some foods that I haven't eaten before like rice cakes. It was pretty good and cheap. 

The clothes there are so cheap, it 100 thousand won you can buy like 20 dresses or pants. 

I went home and opened my computer. I haven't eaten yet and called KFC to deliver some foods. 

After an hour, I finished eating and took a hot bath. I watched television until I fell into a sleep. 

 


 

}} author's note 

| thanks for subscribing! leave some comments below. comments are always loved. thank you ♡♡♡♡