FINAL

Mr. Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning I woke up, yes! I raised my fist with a grin plastered on my face, TOP hyung didn’t bug me!!! Hahaha, then I remembered, he really did key something on my phone, I took my phone from my bedside table and searched on my contacts, I pressed 1 and it ringed, who could this be?

 

“Hello?” a lady answered

 

“Uhh, I’m sorry, I was just trying to call my speed dial, I’m sorry for disturbing you” WHO THE HECK IS THIS?

 

“Kwon jiyong? Is this you?” AH ! She caught me

 

“Uh, no… it’s not Kwon Jiyong”

 

“Jiyong, don’t lie. It’s me Dara! How’d you get my number?” DARA?

 

“HUH?”

 

“Duh, it’s me Dara!” she laughed on the other line

 

“Oh… hehe I don’t know where the freaking heck your number came from, TOP hyung borrowed my phone yesterday and changed my speed dial on number 1, it’s supposed to be my mother, sorry. . .”

 

“No, it’s fine. Haha! Bom must’ve given him my number… Oh well.”

 

“Ummm…. Probably.. Oh, I forgot to greet you good morning” I heard her chuckle

 

“Right, good morning to you too” I smiled, and I don’t freaking know why!

 

“Well, Noon…” I paused “Aish, sorry, I really can’t call you noona, haha!. I have to go now, sorry for disturbing you so early in the morning”

 

“LO.L, you didn’t disturb me, I’m like getting ready to go, alright then… Bye~”

 

“Yeah, bye~” she hung up and so did I

 

“That was weird. . and. . awkward”  I scrambled out of my room, I can sense TOP hyung grinning evilly outside

 

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled causing a little bit of problem, hearing plates crashing, Seungri cursing and hearing that EVIL MAN’S LAUGH!!!!! I’M GONNA KILL YOU HYUNG! ONCE.AND.FOR.ALL!!!!

 

-------- 

I sighed after I got out of the bathroom, we finished eating breakfast, yeah, Seungri and Daesung cooked, Taeyang with Hwangssabu hyung doing his daily exercise, TOP hyung is on the phone talking to someone and here I am, thinking of what should I do next.

 

I took my phone out of my bed and sat on the edge, propping my left arm on my knees and trying to text Dara, ugh, what should I say? Dang you TOP HYUNG!

 

To: Dara

 

Umm this is really, really awkward, but noona. I really need to call you that, I just wanted to ask if you guys will be on the shop later? I may drop off there.

 

“That was such a lie Kwon Jiyong” I said to myself and got my white v-neck shirt and a black pants, I looked at my phone to see no reply. Oh well… I went out of my room to see them watching the television. Seungri looked back,

 

“Oh Hyung!” He grinned sheepishly

 

“Why are you grinning maknae?” I sat beside him as I got what he was eating

 

“Hey that’s mine!” He cried like a child

 

“Why are you grinning?” I simply asked munching his food

 

“Hyung, seriously, do you really need to ask that?” he said, I glared at him causing a bit of laughter from TOP hyung and Daesung.

 

“Yeah, why…?”

 

“Is it really that bad for me to grin?” he looked at the two who just shrugged their shoulders

 

“Seungri, I’m just asking, why are you so scared? You’re hiding something aren’t you?”

 

“No, not me. You”

 

“Ha ha, me hiding something fro-“ I cut myself “What the heck did you just said?”

 

“You.are.hiding.something.from.us” he said sternly

 

“Uhh, what is it?”

 

“You’re trying to stalk Bom noona” WTF?

 

“WHAT THE HECK!? HEY! IT WAS TOP HYUNG WHO TOLD ME TO STALK HER! BOM NOONA ISN’T MY TYPE AFTER ALL!” I glared at TOP hyung who’s laughing really hard because of my outburst, stupid guys!

 

I stood up and went to my room and slammed the door shut, Aish! They’re playing with me! WTF!? I took one of my hoodies and the sun glasses Dara gave me a few days ago and my mask, I got my car keys and went out slamming the door again.

 

“Hyung, where are you going?” Daesung asked, stopping himself from laughing.

 

“OUT!” I yelled and closed the main door HARD! and I heard them laughing, you ty guys! GAAAAAAAAHH!!!

 

I went out to refresh myself but I found myself in front of the mall, ‘I guess shopping more clothes would make me feel, relaxed’ I thought to myself

 

I entered the mall and went to Noona’s shop, I saw the four girls were there so I went in and raised my hand. I heard Dara and Bom talking on who should accompany me inside but it turned out be them, pushing Dara in front of me. Ehh?

 

“Uhh, Hi!” She greeted, I raised a brow

 

“Uh, Hi there too?” then I heard them giggling which Dara glared at them. What is happening?

 

“Um.. Y-you’re here t-to sh-shop right?” she asked, stuttering, oh why is she stuttering right now?

 

“Ah, yeah.” She nodded and led the way, closed the curtains before she opened the damn mirror, just wow. I’m really amazed on how did they even pulled these things out, I mean, without other people knowing but us and other artists to be exact?

 

“Uhh, you may choose whatever you want, I’ll be outside” I just nodded, why is she blushing? I smirked

 

“I’ll just text you Dara” I said and I saw her blush again, hahaha! She nodded and left.

 

I roamed around the place to look for more stuffs and I saw some sunglasses, I went over them and one sunglasses caught my eyes, and it was yesterday’s sunglasses that Dara and I were making. Dang, it’s done already?

 

I saw that there is something written on it, it’s white and the edges has yellow and pink in em, oh, my favourite colors are in there. How did she know? There’s something written as I said so, I walked close to it and saw my name G-DRAGON written on the side, then the other ones too, there were Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri and TOP.

 

“Wow” I muttered

 

“Like them?” I nodded without looking back

 

“We finished them all yesterday, thanks for your help.” I turned around to see Dara and Bom smiling at me.

 

“It’s okay”

 

“I saw you wear pink and yellow things on some occasions, and I think those were your favourite ones.” I nodded, what an observant girl

 

“Why is TOP hyung’s like what’s this? Mint green or something?” I asked as Bom opened the crystal and took them out

 

“I made TOP’s, I really like his mint green hair, it looks like an ice cream” Bom noona giggled, oh, what an honest answer, I grinned.

 

“Here you go” She placed them on small little pouches with colors for each of us and gave them to me.

 

“You’re giving it to us?” and they nodded

 

“Look, we made them for you guys, you are so loyal and you always buy your clothes here in our shop, it’s just a little token of appreciation” Bom noona said I just nodded dumbly

 

“Wh-thanks.” I just said

 

“I think I’ll give this to them later.”

 

“Oh right, where are they?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter