Chapter 2

Mr. Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Since it’s a 3 day vacation that started yesterday, Jiyong woke up first. He’s always the last to wake up but since TOP bugged him by calling him early in the freaking morning, he woke up and got dressed after taking a hot shower.

 

He went out of his room and just fried an egg and ate them in one go. He opened the fridge to get some water and the next thing he knew, TOP’s now behind him.

 

“BOO!” he whispered

 

“HYUNG!” Jiyong shouted, TOP just laughed at how silly he looked like after what he did

 

“Jiyong, you should’ve seen your face, that was damn hilarious!” he clutched his stomach to stop himself from laughing too hard

 

“Shut up Hyung” TOP cleared his throat

 

“Alright, Stalk Park Bom for me and after that I’ll give you something, the thing you really wanted” he winked

 

“Yuck, Hyung? I don’t have anything that I wanted to be honest and what are you talking about?” Jiyong asked

 

“Umm, I would ask Bom for Dara’s number and give it to you”

 

‘Seriously?’Jiyong thought

 

“Hyung, I don’t like her. Who told you that?” Jiyong went to the living room followed by TOP who’s behind him.

 

“No one, just myself. I know you Jiyong. You were too judgemental with the 2 girls who arrived first yesterday but when Dara arrived, I know very well you like her style”

 

“Well yeah, I like her style but that doesn’t mean I like her too hyung. What the? I just met the girl and then you’ll tell me I like her? Woah!” Jiyong sat on the couch, the 3 guys woke up from the 2 people bickering in the living room.

 

“Jiyong, trust me... You like her”

 

“No, you LIKE Park Bom and you wanted me TO DEAL with it. I wonder if noona will fall for me instead of you if I keep on stalking her and know her more better” Jiyong raised a brow,

 

‘I didn’t thought of that’TOP said to himself

 

“Fine, I’ll accompany you but just make sure we’re not going to get caught”

 

“Umm excuse me, you need to make sure of that since YOU told me to stalk Noona” Jiyong shouted a little louder,

 

“Seriously, hyung? What are you guys up to and waking everyone? It’s only 4pm for pete’s sake, what is wrong with you?” The once smiley face Daesung frowned and got angry for waking him up.

 

“Sorry Dae, go back to sleep” Jiyong said as he stood up and got his car keys, he looked at TOP.

 

“You coming or what?” Jiyong asked

 

“One question Ji”

 

“What?”

 

“Do you know where are they going today?” Jiyong shook his head and grabbed TOP’s arm

 

“That is why we are going to STALK!” He pulled TOP with him and when he reached the car, he tossed the keys to TOP

 

“You drive hyung”

 

“You know too well that I don’t drive Jiyong”

 

“Then practice, since we’re going to STALK” Jiyong said being a bit sarcastic.

 

“FINE!” TOP growled as Jiyong taught him what to do and in a few minutes time, he got it.

 

Jiyong wore his black hoodie with a cap as usual and a glasses, really even if he’s that weird he totally looks classy and hot at the same time while TOP wore his white hoodie with shades, he hid his brown hair under his hoodie, both wore a mask so that no one would notice them.

 

 

Upon arriving the mall, they just parked the car near the entrance, well it took them an hour and a half to reach the mall. TOP went out to smoke one stick, Jiyong slumped on the seat and sighed.

 

“YG hyung will kill me with what I’m doing now.. Aish!” He slapped his forehead and shook his head, he fell asleep in no time.

 

 

 

10 minutes

 

 

 

20 minutes

 

 

 

30 minutes

 

 

 

40 minutes

 

 

 

50 minutes

 

 

 

“KWON JIYONG!!!!!!!!” I heard TOP yelling from the outside, and saw girls flashing their cameras, good thing they can’t see me inside but DAMN! TOP hyung what the? Why did he have to yell my name? I jumped on the driver seat and opened the other door which he entered panting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter