Chapter 1

Mr. Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-dragon, leader of the MOST popular band in Seoul, South Korea, Big Bang with his friends/group mates were strolling in the mall, with guards in each side. Wearing stupid and weird clothes, they just went to the mall since they really need to go shopping.

 

“Hyung, I feel like everyone’s watching us” Seungri nudged GD who’s covering his face.

 

“I know, but it’s good that there aren’t so many people in here, I really need to pee, damn!” Jiyong stopped his tracks causing his other members to stop as well.

 

“What now Jiyong? This isn’t any time to wail and tell us that you need to go there and buy new clothes” Seungrhyun a.k.a TOP snapped.

 

“Hyung, I need to DAMN PEE, you want me to pee here? I really need to go” TOP sighed and nodded

 

“Seungri, go with him…” Seungri nodded

 

“Why, you act like you’re the leader eh? Fine… I’m not going anywhere”

 

“Aish, just follow Jiyong. You won’t lose anything”

 

“There is hyung…” he said and left with Seungri to which he’s dragging him, TOP just sighed earning a small pat on his shoulder by Taeyang.

 

“Leave the leader, let’s go get something to eat, I’m starving”

 

“Same here, I can’t move with all these guards here” Daesung took a peek on his hoodie and saw people wearing white and black, they were  just roaming around.

 

“How many body guards should we have so that YG would allow us to stroll around?” Taeyang asked as he hung his head low and shook his head

 

“A hundred would do, let’s go. I’ll just call them” TOP said as they went to eat somewhere. He called Jiyong and in a few minutes, they arrived.

 

Jiyong and Seungri sat at the far edge since, the stylists and the body guards were also there. Jiyong who’s the most skinny, eats the most and in no time, he’s done with his first plate.

 

“Hyung, just… slow down, we’re not in a hurry” Daesung handed him a glass of water and he drank it.

 

“Can you pass the kimchi here, please?” Jiyong pointed and Taeyang handed him what he wanted.

 

“Aish, Jiyong, keep it slow, why are you in a hurry?” Taeyang asked

 

“I’m hungry and if I don’t eat them at once, I’ll never be able to eat the others” he simply explained while feeding himself

 

“We can just order another one…” TOP shook his head and smirked, oh why in the world is this skinny guy eats so much, and he’s not even gaining much weight unlike them.

 

“Good for you that you can eat anything, you don’t gain weight that much hyung” Daesung said and Jiyong nodded

 

“Yeah, why are you like that hyung?” Seungri asked

 

“Ask a doctor, he probably knows why” he kept on munching the kimchi while talking, earning small laughs from the stylists and the guards as well.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Jiyong asked as he finally looked at them who are looking at him, amused. He wiped the remaining food stains at the side of his mouth and started drinking water, and patted his tummy.

 

“Ahhh! I’m full! You done?” he looked at them and they nodded

 

“You ate most of it Jiyong” TOP said and with the look of ‘as a matter of fact’ he really did eat most of the food. Jiyong is a glutton! Hahaha

 

“Oh, we can order more, would you want?” he simply asked

 

“Uh, no… Let’s go. We’re here for some shopping to do. Fashionista, lead the way” Taeyang said as they let Jiyong go first since he knows every piece of fashion clothing in the mall, well yeah, why is he a fashionista for nothing?

 

So he led the way until they reached a certain boutique where there’s a little secret inside it, Jiyong greeted the owner since he made an appointment to her. Then when they reached the fitting room, all of them were raising a brow.

 

“Hyung, what are we doing here inside the fitting room? I mean, we can’t fit here” Seungri who’s a bit paranoid and curious, asked..

 

“Watch and learn panda” then the owner pressed something and the mirror opened, revealing a thousands and more of men and women’s clothing, all were in awe expect of course for Jiyong who has been there for almost every day, haha!

 

“OMO!” TOP who became a little gay after seeing what he wanted, squealed.

 

“MAN! THIS IS AWESOME!” The door closed and the lights flickered open and bright,  it’s the start of what they call, shopping.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~O.o~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw them digging everything, hahaha they’re funny. Look at them! Darn, I’m lucky I saw this first, when I first saw this was like heaven. Everything I need is in here! Oh how did this lady did this shop? Inside the mall?!

 

I saw TOP hyung approaching me coz I’m total

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter