Not so innocent huh?

STUPID LOVE

 

HONGKI'S POV

 


"Aish! I can't take this anymore!! Why does she have to be laughing with that bastard while I suffer!? Its soo not fair!!" -Myself screams inside of my head. I need a opportunity to talk to her in private but her friends are always by her side. I need a miracle! God! Please help me with this, I promise I will be faithful to you if you help me this once! Just when I'm pleading god's help the perfect opportunity appears. She walks out of the gym to the bathroom and I know this is the perfect chance to approach her. I follow her silently without her noticing me.

 

---------------

TAEYEON'S POV

 

After I finish signing the form up, I feel the urge to use the restroom. Sunny seems to be too distracted with Jonghyun by her side that I don't want to interupt them. I stand up in silence, without them noticing me, and leave for the bathroom. I decide to use the bathroom that is upstairs instead of the one that is downstairs. I think it will give me more privacy to fart, since I bet it will be empty. I walk into the girls restroom and go to the first toilet room that I find. I take my time to peacefully before coming out. After Im done and clean, I decide to get out.

"That felt so good!" -I take the privacy to talk outloud as I open the door.  What I see infront of me freaks the out of me.

"Ahhhhhhh! What the are you doing here!?? Didnt you read the sign that says "Girls Only"??" -I scream at him frightened before he suddenly pushes me back to the toilet room and locks the door behind him.

"TaeYeon, Im here to fix all this mess so please listen to me! I beg you!!!" -He falls to the ground as he begs. His voice sounds so sincere that I cannot say no to his petition. After all, I was the one that started making him jealous?

"Fine but speak fast!"

"Please forgive me, TaeYeon. I know I caused you a lot of pain and all because of my jealousy, however, I'm here to beg for another chance. I promise I'll know how to apretiate it well, and try to be the best boyfriend you could ever have. Thats why, I need you to give me another chance...to show you how much I love you. Please I beg you...Please" - Suddenly, his eyes start spilling out tears. I don't know but somehow everything seems sincere. Maybe I should've stop this from the beggining, but I didn't and thats why we're here like this. But now, if I accept his apologies and start over again, it can conduct me to happyness. Afterall, I love him too and I don't want to see him suffering because of our mistake anymore. I don't want to be like Sunny, who decided to use somebody that she doesnt love, to forget about hyunjoong. That would only make me more miserable...

"Yah! Stop crying and get up! Your pretty face looks bad when you cry!" -I say as I help him off and wipe his tears away. He looks at me with teary eyes waiting for my answer.

"Aigoo! Okay....I'll forgive you but if I see you around that or any other , I'll make sure to kill you!"

"Thank You soooo much! I promise you I wont even make you cry again!!" -He said as he jumps with joy and before I could say something else, he kissed me on the lips. Without noticing it, I push him into me and start responding to his kiss passionately. The minutes passed and we just kept on kissing. I was so that I thought we would have and I didnt care anymore because I loved him. There was a huge thunder sound and the lights went off but we just ignored it and kept with the kissing.

---------------------------------

HYUN JOONG'S POV

 


I think slowly about what song I'm going to use and just when I'm about to write up my song, a huge thunder is heard and the lights turn off. I look around and everything is dark. I hear everyone whispering and then a loud scream that comes from someone familiar: Sunny. I stay in my place and wait until my eyes get used to the darkness. After less than a minute, I can vaguely see what surrounds me. I look for Hongki but he has dissapeared. Where in the world is he!?  I look for sunny and see her frightened at a courner. She seems to be looking for someone, so I look closely and realize that taeyeon has dissapeared too.  WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE THEM!?

"Please calm down everyone, I'll go and check if anything is wrong with the light, okay? Please stay in here until I come" -The teacher leaves and everyone starts to joke around as if they were elementary kids.

"Oh no! Its must be the ghost!!" -Key jokes around and tiffany starts hitting him.

"No! There can't be ghosts! They don't exist, do they!?" -Tiffany asks with a horrified expression. I heard that she was the scaredy cat of the gang, and it seems its true, she seems horrified.

"Wait! where is TaeYeon!?" -Sunny asks as she gets closer to her people. Without noticing it, I'm walking to them. She must need my help, since she's afraid of rainy days. And the fact that taeyeon is not inside the gym makes it worst. In fact, Im also worried because of hongki.

"Oh No! What if the ghost came to get over their bodies!?" -Tiffany starts panicking and making Sunny panick along her way.

"W-what ghost!?" -Sunny asks. They dont seem to notice that Im right next to them.

"They said that a girl commited suicide in the halls of this high school,and that she was still wondering around this halls looking for someone that was capable of taking her place" -Key tells the story as everyone starts trembling. STUPID...how can they believe something like that? Its all bull. Before sunny can freak out more, I take her hand and drag her with me outside the gym.

"Why are you dragging me out of the gym like that!? The teacher said to stay inside until he comes, do you want to get in trouble again!?" -She screams at me once we are outside.

"TaeYeon and hongki are not inside, I think we should look for them.." -I grab her hand and drag her with me through the halls.

"Wait! You also noticed it!? I was also thinking of looking for them! What if the ghost took over their bodies and now they are around killing a bunch of people!??" -She says with a scared voice.

"HAHAHHAHA NO. I'm sorry to be the party popper but I dont think thats possible" -I smile at her and she blushs a little. Wow. I'm talking to her like we normally did on the past. Maybe it wont be as hard as I thought it will be...Or atleast I hope it wont be as hard. Once I notice the atmosphere is getting awkward I decide to say something to break the ice.

"Mmm where the hell could they be!? Did Taeyeon told you something before the lights went off?" -I ask

"Nope. she didnt." -She says as she shooks her head.

"Mmm do you think we should slipt and look for them?" -I suggest but she refuses instantly.-"Heck no!" -She says

"Why? Are you scared that the ghost is gonna get you?" -I say with a playful smile and she glares at me.

"You think Im scared? pfff...Okay! YES I AM SO LETS NOT SPLIT!!please?"

"Hehehe okay...Are you that scared?" -I ask

"YES! As you can see today is not my day, its raining and the school as no lights!"

"Dont worry, im here to protect you" -I say as I hold her hand tighter making her shake a little. Right now, I feel so happy because I can tell that she doesnt hate me and that she still feels something for me deep inside.

------------------------------------------------

 

SUNNY'S POV

 

His hands are cold but I feel warmth whenever he holds my hand. And when he says he's going to protect me my heart cant help it but to raise. Why do I keep feeling like this? I feel the urge to hug him and tell him how much I love him but I keep holding it deep inside..but why? Do I really want to forget about him??

"Thank you for saying that.." -I say shyly as I stare at the floor trying not to make eye contact with his eyes.

"You're welcome sunny" -He says and I look up to him and melt myself with his bright smile.Oh god! This is not right! I'll fall for him even deeper if this keeps going on. I have to keep myself distracted to not think about his beautiful eyes and bright smile.

"Lets keep looking for those two! That's our mission right now and there's no distractions! hehe" -I say as I turn around and start walking forward.

"MMmm should we look for them on the bathrooms...You know, they were a couple before they messed up, maybe they are having as a form of reconsilation" -He says sarcastically and I stop to think about it in a deeper way. TaeYeon and Hongki dissapeared at the same time. This seems suspiscious...Maybe he's right! They could be together but I doubt they are having ...TaeYeon is too self conscious about that, and she wouldnt let it happen...I think??

"Yeah I think thats a good idea..." -I say in respond and start walking forward to the restroom.

"So how are you doing on your new relationship with jonghyun?" -After a few minutes of walking in silence Hyunjoong finally decided to break the ice.

"Ohh im doing fine I guess..hehe?" -I laugh awkwardy. Aishh! Why would he ask something that hurts the both of us.

"Do you love him? Does dating him makes you happy??" -He asks and to be honest, I dont know how to answer to this question. I knew I didnt loved jonghyun the way I loved hyunjoong but I just couldnt admit it. Just when Im about to try to change the conversation, a huge thunder its heard again.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!" -I jumped frightened and before I knew it, I was already in hyunjoong arms. Ohhh no! How did I ended here!? Just when Im about to let him go and apologize he pushes me into him.

"Its okay...I said I was going to protect and I know how afraid of lighting you are,so lets stay like this until you feel safe" -He says in a sweet tone. Since my head is againts his chest, I can listen to his heartbeats clearly. And before noticing it, im already hugging him tight, theres no doubt that he's the one I honestly love.After a minute, he finally let go of me. I didnt want to let go of him but I knew I had to.

"Do you feel better? Are you still afraid?" -He asks and I shook my head.

"I feel better now, thank you for your support. Now lets go and find them!" -I smile and walk forward as he follows me.

"Here we are!" -HyunJoong was going to go to the boys restroom but I suggest him to go into the girls restroom first

"This is going to be my first time going into a girl's res-" -Hyunjoong wasnt able to finish his line because he was shocked as I was at what we saw inside the restroom. TaeYeon was seating on hongki's lap and they were kissing pationately. They seem to be pretty since they were both sweating and hongki's hand was on taeyeon's while taeyeons arms were around hongki's neck. My mouth falls to the floor when I see them. I couldnt believe that Taeyeon, the girl that just this morning was talking about waiting for , is right here getting all with her ex boyfriend.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!!?" -I scream at them and they freak out when we notice our prescence. Now the atmosphere was soo tense that it was drowning the four of us.

  

 

----------------------------------------------------