A painful day

STUPID LOVE

SUNNY'S POV

 

 

 

"Unnie, why don't we go and grab some ice cream!?"  -For some reason, my heart told me that I had to get away from the skating rink. There was a bad atmosphere lingering there and I think taeyeon noticed it too. Something bad was happening but I just didn't know anything but that I had to get away from there.

'' YUMMY..! Thats a great idea! I feel like getting some too.." -Jonghyun agreeded instantly and I knew we were the only ones unconscious of what was happening. But both of us, decided to go to their paces.

"Yeah. yeah lets go!..im super hungry..!" -Taeyeon said as she stared at miura nervously and I faked a smile. Everyone agreeded and we walked forward to the ice cream store. However, taeyeon never gave me a look and avoided visual contact with me. I was dying to ask her what was happening but I knew that she was doing this to protect me from something but I didn't know what that was. When we finally made it to the ice cream store,  taeyeon sighted and smiled at me making me feel safer. I smiled back and ran to hold her hand and walk into the ice cream store. There was just a couple as costumers before us in line.

"What's your favorite flavour?" -Jonghyun asked me as we waited in line.

"I like the napolitano one" -I smiled as my mouth was watering at the sight of icecream. I LOVE ICECREAM SO MUCH! If I could live inside an ice cream world I would be the happiest person ever.

"OMO! me too!! Its just soo good getting 3 flavours in one!" -He smiled big and made me feel butterflies in my stomach for a moment. I wasn't sure of what I felt for him but there was times where he made my heart tremble. He had everything I looked in a guy. From the cuteness to the hotness. But my heart belonged to the spoiled brat, kim hyun joong and there was nothing I could do to change that.

"Unnie, I feel like going to the karaoke after finishing our icecreams! Can we go? jebal!?" -Taeyeon holds my arm as she looks at me with a puppy face making everything seem fishier. She hated aegyo so much that everytime I used aegyo on her she just tried to run away from me but now she was using it on me. I just nodded. After 5 minutes we were already getting our ice creams. Me and jonghyun got the napolitano.Taeyeon and miura were supposedly getting the banana split. It was like getting couple ice creams! Our first double date, sadly, it wasnt with the ones we had a crush on.Since, the service was a bit slow, taeyeon's and muira's ice cream wasnt ready by the time our was. 

We just go ahead and seated in the tables close to the window and enjoyed our ice creams. It was a beautiful scenery outside the store. We could see the people walking outside showing a lot of happiness in their faces. Suddenly, there was a really familiar face passing by. At first, I couldnt believe what my eyes were seeing and wanted to believe that they were desieving me. But it was true and it hurted. There he was, all perfect, but he wasn't alone but with someone who was as perfect as him holding his arm. The time stopped when he noticed me and turned to see me with those eyes that make you feel so intimitated.

My heart skipped a beat and I wanted to run away and hide, but I couldnt. My eyes were getting watery and just when I was about to let my tears out jonghyun grabbed me from the neck and pushed my face to his face. His lips touched mines and my heart seem to comeback to life sending me instructions of what I had to do next. I wrapped my arms around him and put my feelings aside. Hyunjoong was using fire with me so I was going to do the same. To be honest, I was enjoying the kiss.

---------------------------------------------------

HYUNJOONG'S POV

 

 

"Oppa! I want ice cream, there's an ice cream store close to here, can you please buy me a cone? please!?" -SooYoung hold to my arm. Her voice was extremely high and she was making a puppy face. Somehow, it remind me of sunny and her aegyo, but the aegyo in this girl made  me feel annoyed while the aegyo of sunny made me feel in peace.

"Okay, okay, as long as you stop doing aegyo, it doesnt fit you" -I say and she frowns at me. I turn back to look at hongki, who seems to be enjoying himself with yuri. Sometimes he made me feel like he wasn't that serious about taeyeon but sometimes he made me feel the contrary. I look back at what is infront of me.

"Oppa! there's the store!" -Sooyoung points to my left and I follow her finger. My eyes widened at those eyes that were just about to cry. That happy girl that always welcomed me with a smile was gone replacing it with this saddened girl. I wanted to go to her and comfort her but I was stuck to this other girl that I didnt even care about. Suddenly, everything turned into a nightmare. Her lips weren't mine anymore but his. I couldnt restrain my hatred to that guy anymore, I pushed sooyoung away and ran to where they were kissing. I grabbed him and push him out of my way, grabbing sunny's hand and dragging her with me as she complained.

"Yah! let me go!" -She tried to take my hand of off her but she wasn't strong enough. She also tried hitting my back with her fist but right now, I was focusing on taking her away from him and couldn't feel any pain. What hurted me the most was the fact that she was refusing to go with me.

"Yah! don't you see that she doesnt want to go with you!!?" -There he was, right infront of me, trying to get on my way once again. I wanted to kill him so bad right now, but I didnt want sunny to see this side of me yet. It would freak her out and she would probably cry. Before I knew it, I had his fist right on my face. I didn't feel anything, but i knew that my nose was bleeding. I couldn't hold it anymore and release sunny's hand and went over him.

"Yaaaahhh!! Please don't fight! Stop, don't hurt him!" -I heard sunny's panicked voice begging me to leave him alone. My heart was so furious but at the same time, it was hurting so much. The fact that she was caring so much for him made me feel betrayed. I just hitted him once before hongki entered the scene and tried to stop me from hitting him again.

"Yaah!!! Are you two crazy!?? You should stop if you don't want end in jail!! The people are watching and sooner or later they'll call the police and you'll be in huge trouble!" -hongki grabbed me from the back and miura grabbed jonghyun. Sooyoung and Yuri just kept screaming making everything seem more dramatic than it was. Taeyeon grabbed sunny and took her away. I felt like the antagonist of the movie, everything was my fault and I knew it. I was playing with fire and I got burned taking with me not only her, but a lot of other people. After sunny dissapeared I gave up and tried to calm myself. Jonghyun and miura left the store quickly and I just stayed there meditating on everything that just happened while hongki just kept cursing at me for getting into a fight.

--------------------------------------------

TAEYEON'S POV

 

Everything happened so quick that it didn't give me time to take her away. First, Im waiting to get my icecream and the next minute, im witnessing a whole fight. I was so shocked that it took me a minute to do something to make everything shorter for her. All I could do was to grab her hand and drag her out of that place as she screamed for them to stop. We walked and walked until we were in the parking lot, next to onew's car. I pushed her againts the car and looked at her closely, her face was pale and she looked like if she was still trying to see if this was reality or just a nightmare.

"Yah! Gwaenchanna?" -I looked at her concerned, but her eyes were so empty that I couldnt even see my reflection in them.

"Yah! Come to life! Listen to me!! Gwaenchanna!?" -I shake her and she just nodded.

"You're not! I know you are holding yourself, let it out already! Here I am and there's nobody around!" - I pushed her face to me and caressed her hair. She grabbed me and started to cry. I was feeling so useless. Useless becuz everything i did to keep her from getting hurt was useless. After a while, her crying finally stopped and she wasnt trembling anymore.

 

"Are you done? Do you feel better now?" -I ask her and she nodds. Her eyes are swallowed and red from the crying but atleast she looks calmer.

"We should go to check on the guys" -Sunny says and I nodd bringing my handphone out of my pocket.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong!! Okay, today, after uyyyyyyy....a lot of time, I finally took the time to update this fanfic.

To all my dear subscribers that look forward to this fanfic, my deep apologies for not updating and keeping you waiting throughout this whole time. Im sincerely sorry. But I'm back and I'm gonna try to keep this up until the end, so please keep looking forward it. Ohhh and also, for those sunshiners, Im planning on making another fanfic starring Sunny and sungmin as the main couple, how does that sound? Please comment and subscribe^^