lol

STUPID LOVE

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

"Hey,guys,do you all like skating??" Sunny asked and everyone nodded.

"I love skating! but I haven't skate since I was 10..." Jonghyun said with a pitiful voice.

"Well you must be ready,because today we are skating until our legs are broken" Sunny joked but Miura took it seriously..

"I don't think that's a good Idea,since then we would be stuck in a wheelchair" He said and everyone bursted in laughter.

"I think  she means that we will skate all day long" Tiffany explained.

"I'm not actually good at skating" I said.

"Don't worry,we are all here to help you if you fall" Miura gave me a tender smile.

"Hehe...Thank you,guys,then lets keep going" We all head get the skate shoes.

 

 

"I'm so excited!!" Sunny said in excitment as we walk to the skating rink that was placed at the center of the mall.

"Hehe...Me too! Let's have a lot of fun" I tried to convince her I wasnt hurt anymore but even though I was with all my friends,I couldnt stop thinking about that stupid jerk. What is he doing now?? Is he feeling better?? Does he hate me again??

"Taeyeon,put on your skating shoes.." Sunny interrupted my thoughts and went ahead into the skating rink "Oh...nae..." I put them on and stood up as carefully as I could but it didnt seem enough,so I was about to fall backwards when I felt someone holding me from behind..He also spin me around,our eyes met and I begin to shake...What was he doing here???

"Be careful,you don't want to break your tailbone.." He said and before I could say anything else,he took a girl's hand and went into the skating rink. After that,hyun joong and another girl who seem really familiar went into the skating rink too. I stood there with my head up high until someone took my hand and dragged me into the skating rink.

"It seems he's doing just fine..." Miura told me,and I just nodded disapointed. Now I feel so stupid for worrying over nothing.Was all this nothing to him?? Was I the only one hurting?? Tears started to form in my eyes but I didnt want to show how sad I was to Miura,that would only make things worst..

"Daijoubu??" Miura said something and I just stared at him with a confused look "Eh?"

"hehe..I was asking if you were okay" He said,and I just nodded and faked a smile.

"Forget about him...You've got me now,don't you?" He said and I blushed. I guess he's right. I came here to forget about hongki,and have fun with people who support me,those who really trust me not to worry about somebody who prefers jumping to conclusions before asking me. So I won't worry about him and I will just have fun for today. But !! What if Sunny sees her loved boyfriend with that girl!!?? She will just get hurt! I have to prevent that from happening at all costs!

"Miura lets go look for Sunny,I got to take her away before something bad happens!"