Confession

STUPID LOVE

SUNNY'S POV

 


"You're right! We should call miura to see if they are okay!" -She said as she took her handphone from her pocket and dialed Miura's phone number. The phone rang a few times before someone picked up. I took my time to look at Taeyeon's face, I know she's as worried as I am. I'm also sure how useless she feels for not procting me, even thought I still got hurt, I'm thankful to her since I know she tried her best, but what had to happen had to happen.

"Yeobuseyo? Miura, is it you??" -TaeYeon says as she puts the phone in speaker so I can hear too.

"Yes, it's me. I believe you're calling to know how jonghyun is?" -I hear miura's calm voice through the phone and I let myself take the word

"Of course we are! We left without thinking about him being beated up by that bastard and now I'm really worried about him!" -I say and it seems he recognizes my voice instantly.

"Sunny, don't worry. I called a taxi and took him to the hospital since his wounds looked pretty deep to me. Right now, we're in the emergency room waiting for him to  get a X-ray to check if there's anything broken"  -he said with seriousness in his voice.

"Tell me where that hospital is!? I have to go and be with him to feel in peace!" -Right now, all my concern was over jonghyun that even taeyeon was shocked about how worried I was. My voice and my expressions made it obvious. I didn't care about how hurt hyun joong was anymore since he was the one that started fighting.

After bout 20 minutes we were already in the hospital. They gave us the room that he was using and as we headed there I could feel my heart burning. Burning, because hyunjoong hit jonghyun really hard that he almost broke his nose and was about to rip his eye.

"Why are you acting like this?" -TaeYeon asks as we enter an empty elevator.

"What are you talking about?" -I ask as I click the button that takes us to the 8th floor.

"I mean, you've been worrying too much over jonghyun. Are you sure you're not falling for him?" -She asks and I look at her like if she was crazy.

"NOOOOOO! Its not that! I just feel worried for him because he got hurt for trying to protect me! I mean, didn't you see how hyunjoong beated him!?" -I tried to sound confident even though deep inside, I was not sure if what I was saying was true.  Before she could keep questioning me, we arrived at jonghyun's room. I knock and he answers for us to come in. There he is, with bandaids all over his face, staring at us with a smile. A nurse comes to us and tells us that one person at a time can be with the patient.

"Unnie, you go...I'll wait outside the room with miura" -Taeyeon says and I nodd.

"Oppa, are you okay??" -I walk to him and ask shyly.

"Yes, don't worry" -he smiles tenderly making my cheeks blush in respond.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 


"Oppa, are you okay??" -She walks to me and asks

"Yes, don't worry" -I say with a smile plastered on my face -"So did you worried for me that much?" -I ask her

"Of course I did! I couldnt live knowing that because of me, you got severely hurt" -she said with a worried face.

I felt really happy that sunny was worrying this much for me. Throughout all this time, there havent been a single person worrying about me but her. It made me feel like if I was someone that deserved being cared by others again. I knew all this was too sudden, expecially since she bearly broke up with that , but I wanted to ask her out before he had the time to get her back. I wanted to tell her that I liked her since the first time we talked. She was really bright and made me feel in peace when she was around. Even if she rejected me, I would atleast be confessing my feelings to her instead of buring them deep inside for much longer.

"I'll leave you alone so you can rest..." -Sunny says and before she walks away I reunite all my courage and grab her hand. She looks back at me with a concerned face.

"I know what Im going to say is too sudden, but I think this is my last chance to say it, so please listen to me carefully.." -I hear my voice tremble at the last few words.

"What do you want to tell me? You know you can tell me everything, right?" -She asks allowing me to breath in and out before saying anything else.

"Sunny, what I want to say is that.... " -I give a long pause before finishing- "That I liked you since the first time we talked. And even now I like you and I want you to go out with me! Please go out with me!!" -My voice is soo loud that it causes echoes in the room. Her eyes widened and her cheeks turn red.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 SUNNY'S POV

 

I couldnt believe what I was hearing by the moment.He couldn't be saying the true, all this must be a really bad joke he decided to play on me to make me pay for what happened today. However, my heart was beating so fast that whatever I said was not going to make sense right now. I didn't know what to say nor how to react, all that I knew was that the silence was drowing both of us in the room and that I had to get back to reality. After a huge minute of silence, I decided to say something.

"GOOD JOKE! I almost believed it!! HHAHAHAHA! "  -I gave letted out a fake laugh but suddenly, he grabbed me closer, and without realizing it his lips were already againts mines. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't even move, I was froze like an ice cube on the fridge. This was the second time he had kissed me but this time, everything was so real. After a while, he finally let go of me. Maybe he was being honest, he liked me. And this was my chance to forget about hyun joong. Hyun joong, had done the things wrong and I didn't want to go back to someone who couldn't wait more than a day to hang up with a girl after breaking a relationship. And plus, I felt something for jonghyun deep inside. Everytime he was with me, he made my heart waver, and this was possibly love.

"Okay, I'll go out with you.."

"Wait,are you really gonna go out with me!?" -He looked at me with a huge smile

"Well, when you kissed me I felt something strong in my heart, so lets call it "love",okay?" -I say and he nodds like a little kid after knowing that he got a trophy. This was actually a good way of forgeting about that bastard. I mean, I was not going to lock myself inside my room and cry all day until my eyes dried. This guy was really cool so I would just make myself fall for him.

--------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG'S POV

 

 

Aisshhhh I'm such an idiot! Sunny must be hurt because of me. Why did I hurt her that much? It was all because of jealousy that I could've control in the first place, but why didnt I control it? After all the time that took us to get together, everything fell apart this easily because of me. This cannot stay like this anymore, I have to get her back! I have to apologize for my bad behaviour. How should I ask for forgiveness?? Should I give her a gift?? She loves those kind of things, so maybe that way she will forgive me. I think Im going crazy because of her this time, how could I've fall this deep for a girl like her? That even seeing her with other guy drives me mad. Expecially, when its with that guy. I know she feels some kind of affection towards him. Thats why, I have to get her back before he can steal her away from me. Thats exactly what Im going to do tomorrow at school!