Chapter Two: Nice Entrance

Heartfelt

~Chapter Two:Nice Enterance~

 

Third Person POV

 

 

Jonghyun goes to admissitions to recieve his class schedule then when he gets it he goes to his first class- English.

 

 

As he opens the door a bunch of new faces comes to his view. He awkwardly bows down to everyone then turns to the stern looking teacher who seems to be a man.

 

 

"Oh! you must be Kim Jonghyun, how nice of you to join us...your late." The teacher says.

 

 

"Well, sorry... I'm late because I came to school realizing I wasn't wearing any pants then I had to run back home and get them and that's why--"

 

"Just take your seat next to Ms.Park over there, please." The teacher instructed pointing to Park Bom at the corner of the room.

 

When Bom heard her last name being called she looked up and saw Jonghyun walking towards her. Jonghyun winked at her before taking the empty seat next to her and she blushed as she looked down.

 

~Next period~

 

Later after class Jonghyun asked Bom, "Can I see your schedules?" while walking to their next class. Bom nods then hands him her schedual. And it turns out they have every class together besides choir for which he has dance class.

 

They go through all their classes together until they reach their electives.

 

~Choir Class~

 

As Bom goes to her choir class and Jonghyun goes to his dance class.

 

Jonghyun really likes his dance class, his classmates are really nice and his teacher is a great tutor but to him he likes it better when Bom's around but he continues to go on and expresses himself through his dances.

 

Fortunately his class ended 30 mintues early before lunch time and decides to go check up on Bom at her Choir Class.

 

When he opens the door to her class he hears the teacher say, "We'll now have Ms.Park perform a piece for us please give your undivided attention and respect to her."

 

Bom gets up from her seat and walks to the front of the room facing all the students, then starts to get nervous and Jonghyun can see that from the door.

 

When the music starts she takes a deep breath and sings very quietly, "Sarangeun neomu swipge byeonhaemangatjyo seoro yoksim sog-e apeun sangcheoman nam-a gotta let you go and please don't cry--" The teacher interupts her and polietly ask her, "Ms.Park please sing louder."

 

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath and envisions her dad who was also a great singer the she starts to sing her heart out, "It's okay baby, please don't cry ginagin yeohaeng-i kkeutnatjiman tto eonjengan majuchigetji daeum sesangeseo kkog dasi manna."

 

As Bom is still singing, Jonghyun walks in quietly with his eyes not leaving Bom then takes a seat on an empty chair next to one of the students, the student eyes him weirdly like he is stupid or something, but Jonghyun doesn't take his eyes off of her and her singing.

"It's okay baby, please don't cry ginagin yeohaeng-i kkeutnatjiman tto eonjengan majuchigetji daeum sesangeseo kkog dasi mann~" When Bom finished the last line of the song the whole class was quiet, which made her kind of panic inside.

 

"Wooooaaaaahh!" Jonghyun was the first to break the silence and started to clap and cheer then the rest of the class did the same, even the teacher. Bom felt somewhat surprised and relieved.

 

After class Bom and Jonghyun walks out together then Jonghyun all of a sudden yells out, "Wow! you were amazing!" which kind of startled Bom making her flinch a little but in the end it still made her smile.

 

Then she giggles and says, "Thankyou, but this might be my last performance..."

 

Then Jonghyun says, "What?! Why?!"

 

"Because when I was seven I used to get teased a lot about my sqeeky voice" Bom explained.

 

The lunch bell then rang then Junghyun replies, "Well it sounds really lovely now. Not sqeeky at all"

 

She then smiles and blushes.

 

A/N: Thankyou to my recent TWO subscribers and ONE comment I hope you liked this chapter as well I'll update more tomorrow don't forget to comment and subscribe! Topbom momments COMING SOON~

Reply to BrightSummer : Thanks for commenting! and UPDATED lol (x