CHAPTER 18

Please remember again...

 

~ 18 ~

 

“Are you out of your mind ?!!!” I couldn’t believe what I’ve just heard.

“Woo, please, just this time…”

“No! How can you ask me something like that?!”

“I’m not asking for much…”

“Not much?! You’re asking me to be your boyfriend!”

“Just to pretend to be one…”

“Even if…you do realize it’s not a typical question to ask your friend, right?” Khun looked a bit embarrassed, he moved his sight and stared at a tree.

“Woo, please…” he started all over again.

“Why is it so important to you anyway?”

“It’s the only solution!”

“To what?”

“To get rid of Victoria!”

“How can you possibly get rid of her by doing something like that?” I still couldn’t understand Khun’s actions.

“She’d finally stop torturing me with those annoying questions.”

“And why does it have to be me? Khun, just ask any other girl and she’d agree” knowing his popularity, it won’t be a huge problem..

“It won’t work out if I do that…it won’t work on Victoria…”

“Khun! I don’t understand your thinking at all!”

“Is it really that hard for you? Can’t you just pretend to be my boyfriend?”

He did the puppy eyes and looked really pitiful. He knew exactly how weak I am at these situations but this time I decided not to fall for him so easily. I turned my head so that I could avoid his gaze.

“Woo! Please do this for me?”

“You know I’d do almost everything for you and still I won’t be able to repay you for everything you’ve done to me…but damn, what you’ve just said, it makes no sense!”

 

“I know how it must seem weird to you but now listen carefully…”

“Go on.”Though I wasn’t expecting much, I prepared myself to fully listen to what he wanted to say.

“Victoria isn’t this type of girl who would easily give up. If I introduced any girl to her, brrrr you don’t wanna imagine what would she do to her…”

“Seriously?”I asked with a sarcastic voice.

“Woo! I’m not kidding! This girl would go through all kind of tortures!”

“Like…?”

“First, she would stalk her 24/7, once she got to know her netter, she’ll try to befriend with her and then turn her life into hell, sticking to her like glue!”

“Really? Victoria?”

“Yeah, Victoria!”

I couldn’t believe him that Victoria could act this way. What for? She already had a boyfriend so there’s no reason for her to be jealous over Khun and his girlfriend. I think she’s totally over him and since she’s really curious who his crush is, so it’s the sign that she has no longer any feelings for him, right?

“So you think…that it’d be much safer if I was your partner he?”

“You’re the only one who’s resistant to her…”

I started to shake my head cause I was too tired to argue with anymore. He seeing that got closer to me and changed his gaze. Now he looked kinda angry.

“Woo, if you don’t to this for me, I’m gonna kiss you now” I thought he was jus joking so I laughed. Unfortunately, it seems like he wasn't kidding. He got closer and closer. Once his lips almost touched mine, I moved aways as fast as I could.

"Ya Ya Ya! Get away from me!" I warned him but I think it didn't work out as he was approaching me again.

 

I couldn’t run away cause all of the people’s eyes were on us. Seriously, they need to get a life! Now, coming back to my situation, I think I have no choice but to agree. I can’t let him just kiss me like that, though I’m not even sure whether he could truly do that, but I have no intentions to find out. We were wasting our time here whereas Victoria and Taec must be really annoyed now waiting for us.

“Khun! Fine, I’ll do that!”I finally managed to stop him doing what he was planning to. A bright smile appeared again on his face.

“But…what if school finds out!”

“Don’t worry. I won’t allow that to happen”

“But I warn you…if your lips touch any place on my whole body, you’re dead.”

He nodded his head and we headed back to the couple.  Victoria was walking impatiently while Taec was listening to music and eating sandwiches. Once she saw us approaching their way she ran toward us like crazy.

“Ya! Why it took us so long!”she was really really really angry.

“Well, I had to talk to my boyfriend on private”Khun said and took my hand.

“B-b-boyfriend?!”it was kind of a shock for her. It doesn’t surprise me, I would be shocked too.

“Guys! Hurry up and come here already!”Taec screamed waving his hand.

“Woo, let’s go”he said and pulled me there, under our tree.

Victoria was still standing there like sculpture of a goodness not moving at all. Taec called her over a few times but she didn’t reply back. He must’ve been really worried. He came closer to Khun and asked:

“What have you done to her?”

“Just leave her like that. She’ll be over soon”Khun placed his hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. Taec looked at us strangely until he realized what really had happened.

“Ya! Nichkhun! Have you gonna crazy!!! Aishhhh!!!”He got up and headed toward his girlfriend.

"Khun! What are you planning on doing now?" I asked him kind of worried.

"Be patient Woo. There's gonna be time for everything" He gave me a worm look and smile.

I'm not sure how should I be feeling right now. I never ever imagined myself as a Khun's "boyfriend" and just by thinking of that, it gives me goosebumps. He must've really liked this misterious girl to even pretend to be my lover for her sake. I'm really curious what's so great about her. It still drives me crazy that he hasn't mention a word about that girl. Sometimes I just want to be so mean and ask him straighforward why is he being like this. 

We've been friends for a long time now. Though we are pretty close with each other, I always get the feeling that he's thinking of this girl and I don't even know who damn is she!