CHAPTER 17

Please remember again...

 

~ 17 ~

 

Packing is one of the things I hate the most. I takes too much time to organize everything, really I should've just said 'no'
 
"Why on earth did I agree on that? Aishhh...." I was really annoyed with myself. Sometimes I just don't understand my actions. 
 
*FLASHBACK*
 
I was walking through the corridor when someone unexpectedly grabbed my arm. It wasn't the first time in that day and I was sure who was hiding behind my back now. I sighed and turned around.
 
"What now?" I asked a bit annoyed.
 
"Look who's not happy about seeing me" she laughed and pointed at me.
 
"Why should I be happy seeing you Victoria? Aren't you Taec's girlfriend?"
 
"True true, but I like you sooooo much" she then hugged my arm so tightly I felt like I was losing all my blood there.
 
"Ya! Get away from him!" Khun suddenly stepped out and pulled her. 
 
"Aaaaa Khunnie~" she wasn't upset at all and just got around him this time. He tried to escape from her embrace but with no results. I wish I could help him but I knew exactly how strong is that girl.
 
I don't know how long would that last but thank God Taec appeared. Victoria let Khun go immediately as soon as she saw her boyfriend.
 
"Honey, annyeong!" she gave him a peak and got her arm around his.
 
"You should control your girlfriend more" Khun muttered to Teacyeon showing his unhappiness.
 
"Why? What has she done now?" Taecyeon jokily asked.
 
"She keeps on bullying Woo, that's what!" Khun seemed really mad. It kinda annoyed me how he always tried to 'protect' me. Gosh, somehow I felt like he treated me like his possession or something...
 
"Khun, you don't have any reasons to be jealous" Teac remarked and I saw Khun's face getting red.
 
"I'm not jealous!" Khun shouted.
 
"Ya! We know it's not like that. Khun has his crush after all" Victoria whispered and poke him Taecyeon.
 
"Sorry sorry, Khun" he corrected himself.
 
We were about to leave them but Victoria got in our way.
 
"Let's go on a double date!" 
 
Both Khun and Taec made big eyes.
 
"Whaaaaaaaaaaat??!!!!"
 
"Honey, what are you talking about...they're not a couple..." Taec was really awkward with the whole situation.
 
"Aish...I wasn't talking about them!" she then got closer to Khun.
 
"Khun, bring your date!"
 
I think she was still trying to find out who was the girl Khun liked. To be honest, I was curious too. Up until now, he hasn't mention a word about who he like so much.
 
"Forget that" Khun was  trying to get out of this thing.
 
"You must come. If not....I'm going to show Woo your..." she didn't get time to finish cause Khun immediately covered . He sighed.
 
"Fine! I'll come!"
 
"END OF FLASHBACK*
 
I have no idea why he made me to also come. Why did he need me there anyway? I wanted to see this girl but I had no interest in seeing them behaving lovey-dovey with each other.
 
I arrived quite late. It was all because I got lost looking for the place Khun had messaged me. Once I got there I saw Vic and Taec already laying there, under the tree on a blanket. Khun was unpacking the food from the basket. Though he usually behaved a bit arrogant around them, this time he was quite happy.
 
Victoria noticed me first and was obviously shocked. Then all the other eyes where already on me so I thought it was finally the time to go there. 
 
Khun was the only to come up to me. He took my bag and put his arm on my shoulder. We then reached the couple.
 
"Oh hi, Woo" Victoria stood up and gave me a hug. Taec just smirked. 
 
"H-hi" I greeted them a bit feeling uncomfortable.
 
"Sit here Woo. Khun prepared some really good sandwiches" she grabbed my hand and placed me on the blanket.
 
"Khun...you can cook?" It was something me to me.
 
"You silly, Khun's the master in the kitchen" Victoria answered instead.
 
"Ya! Every one's here already! When's your date coming?" She got impatient.
 
Khun just smiled. He turned around and walked few steps leaving the food he had been  preparing behind. Victoria and Taecyeon kept following him  with their curious eyes. 
 
He walking towards me. Maybe because his bag was right next to me. He probably wanted to call this girl. Both of them must've thought the same too.
 
But to my surprise, he just squatted down and got his arm around my shoulders. He smiled, looked at the couple and then said with a soft voice, softest I probably heard from him :
 
"It's already here...MY DATE."