AUTHOR'S MESSAGE/ANNOUNCEMENT

Seoul: The City of Resolution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://twitter.com/sunlaozu/status/1250273927403720705

 

Hi everyone,

 

I hope you are all well.

It has been a long time since I last updated. I noticed that the last time I updated this story was back on 6th October 2013. That was the year I started my full-time job. A lot of things have happened since then. I went on to study my Masters', I moved interstate, I recently got married (it's funny now that I'm not a anymore, I don't feel like writing LMAO), and I have moved from fandom to fandom. Anyhoo, I doubt you'd be interested in what's going on in my life, but I know that you're more interested in what happens after the last chapter.

Do Sulli and Taemin end up adopting Hiro?

Does Hyun Ah get to talk to Amber at all? What happens to her?

Does Sung Yeol get his happy ending?

Do MyungBer get their happy ending?

What happens to MinYul and family?

What happens in the future that leads to An Array of Shing Stars? I fell in love with FanXing/KrisLay head on so quickly and irrevocably that I was too excited not to start writing about them and posted the story. It wasn't meant to be posted until Seoul was finished, but anyway...

Going back to the main topic... All the drafts of and plans my stories are still sitting on my hard drive. Ready to be written, modified, and posted.

All authors out there, I'm sure you can relate to this... writing is really hard. Especially if you really care about what you write and what you put into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter