4...four

Behind The Devil's Mask

it was morning , you just woke up . You rubbed your eyes , You stood up and start stretching your body . You even did a split . You looked at your bags and realized you haven't unpacked them , you took one bag and toss it on the bed . You unzipped it and took some under garments . And then you took a shower . After the shower you open the cupboard and took out your uniform . You wore it , and looked in front of a miror . You took your back pack and walked out of your room . You were excited for your new school . As you walked down the stairs , Mr.Kim bowed to you and signaled you to follow him . Excitedly you followed him , outside you saw a car and a guy with suits .

"This is your chaffeur . From here to school is quite far , you need transportation" You wanted to reject but you know he was not going to accept a rejection . Silently you nodded and entered the car . Mr.Kim closed the door , along the way you stayed silent . You were busy thinking how school's going to be . You know it's going to be nothing like your old school . Before you even realized you've arrived at your new school . You got off the car and looked at the huge building  in front of you . You were walking to the entrance when you felt everybody was looking at you , you buried your face deeply . You knew this was going to happen . You ignored them and walked to the front office , the lady at the front office gave you a locker number and password . You took it and searched for your locker . You finally reached your locker , it was number 6126 . You entered the pass word and opened , it was still empty . Well of course it's empty you're a new student here . You looked at your schedule , your first class is music . You clapped your hands over excitment , you closed your locker and head off to your class .

"2B... here it is " You walked inside your class , all the students was looking at you . Some of them were whispering and laughing . You sat at an empty seat alone . You ignored all the other students . The teacher walks in , and started calling out names . until you name was called

"Jang Jihyun , the new student" She looked around and saw you .

"here" She nodded , and started class . Along the class the students made fun of you , you really wanted to show your violin skills . But you didn't got a chance . You just listened to others playing music and clapped along . Finally the class ended , all the students went out with their friends , and there you were sitting alone at the corner. You collected your books and went out to the cafetaria , all the seats were taken .

Kris noticed you , he took a glance at you . You were standing there alone like a fool , he saw you sighed . He smirked .

"What's wrong kris ?" Xiumin tapped his shoulders . He looked at him .

"nothing" He looked away from you and put on his headset . He took another glance , but you weren't there . You've turned away and walked away . You walked along the hall , and one class caught your eyes . You saw a guitar , you slowly opened the door and came in . You looked around making sure no one was there . You grabbed the guitar and put it on your lap . Your fingers instantly start moving . You were playing the guitar , for once you feel safe and calm . Peaceful . You played an acoustic song of 2NE1 - Lonely . Your fingers moved by itself , as if you're a puppet . The song was only 3 minutes . That 3 minutes it felt peaceful , you smiled at yourself .

" that was nice" You almost dropped the guitar , then you turned around and saw a guy leaning at the wall . Looking at you , smiling. he looked beautiful like an angel . .

"a-are you an angel ?" you muttered .


yeaaaah :) comment guys ;)