5...five

Behind The Devil's Mask

You looked to the guy.

''are you an angel ?" you muttered. You gasp , you couldn't believe what you just said , he was giggling and smiling . Then he walked to me , and grabbed the guitar . He took it and put it on a table , you were looking at him with a blank face. He turned to you and smiled , his smiled made your chest tighten and hard to breath . He's like an angel .

"No , i'm not an angel . And that's mine" He pointed at the guitar . You looked at the guitar , and looked back at him .

"oh , i'm sorry . i didn't mean to" You bowed at him. he just smiled and gave you a warm gaze .

"it's okay" Your heart was pounding like crazy because of him . You have never felt this before , what is this feeling ?

"my name is Suho " He offered me his hand , i shook hand with him and smiled awkwardly .

"i'm Jihyun " Your face was blushing red shyly , you tried to avoid his eyes . But his warm gaze was just hard to resist . i was staring at his face , admiring his beautiful features . Those eyes was the most captivating .

"you know i think one part would sound better with G " You snapped out of it . Nodded to the words he said as he grabbed the guitar and started playing the song you just played . You listened to it carefully , this feeling is getting bigger and bigger inside you . And you have no idea what it is . You started singing the song even though your english was broken , but your voice was more than enough to cover it up . The sound of the guitar and your voice made everything seems so perfect . You were enjoying this moment so much until you realized the song was over .

"Wow . your voice.... you're the angel" Those word made your cheeks pink . You were smiling shyly and nodded .

"thank you" You gave him a smile . Suddenly his face became shocked , somehow the smile you just gave was perfect . It was the most beautiful smile he had ever seen . He smiled back to you , that moment felt amazing . It was over when the bell rang .

" i have to go" You said in a hurry . You bowed to him and dashed out of the room , he was still staring blankly and silently . Admiring your beauty .

 

The first day in school ended , it . All the other students was just foolish , except Suho . He was the most wonderful person you have ever met . Somehow you missed his warm gaze and sweet smile .You walked out of the school and saw Kris with his friends . you walked pass them ,that was when you realized Suho was there . He smiled at you , until Kris stood infront of me glaring at you, you wanted to show that you're strong you glared back at him . He gave you a smirk .

"Well somebody has no friend" The other boys was laughing except Suho . He didn't like the way Kris was looking at you .

"So ? it's better than having friends who's also your slaves" His eyes widened , the boys stopped laughing and shooted lasers to her .

"You have some nerves there sweetheart" He stepped closer to me , you leaned back .

"don't call me that ." you pushed him away . He laughed , some girls was watching you and glaring at you . I hate this school

You decided to walk away , Suho was still looking at you , worried . His fist got stronger , he felt anger in his body . Nothing like he had felt before . As you were walking Kris pushed you so you tripped and fell on your knees . Everybody , Kris , the boys , the girls were laughing at you . You were trembling . Suho wanted to help her but a guy stopped him , the guy was Lay . You gathered your strenght and stood up again , walking away and ignoring everybody . You feel as if the world betrayed you . You were tearing up , but no way you're going to cry here . You walked to the main gate and got in the car . The drive felt like forever , you were holding your bag . Tears started rolling down .

"Why ? What did i do ?" you whispered to yourself , you buried your head and cried along the way .


Kris is mean , well he is the devil :)