NAUGHTY SEUNGRI ACADEMY

THE BRIDGE IS THE OWNER

 

 

“Pandaaa!!!”  She screamed at the moment she saw him.

I wave at her and to Bomnoona.

I noticed some staff along with them. They are now doing their 2ne1 TV.

 

The two were playing gags on each other as he entered the room.

“Kyyaaa! I’m so glad you’re here!” she screamed like a child. The cutest child on earth.

“Have you received my messages?” .. she arched her eyebrows.

He nodded as he approached her on the table and sat across her.

“But why didn’t you replied to them?” she pouted her lips.

 

Oh no! oh no! please don’t do that! Puhlleassee..

“Aiisshht noona, it doesn’t matter anymore. The important is now that I’m here.” He made a puppy eyes too. Trying to calm down her noona.

“Alright. Let’s now start the class my one and only student, Ssantokii-noona.” He said as he smirk widely.

He then remembers that he only got a little time since he sneak out again in the middle of their break while they are having a shooting for the new music video.

**********

He checked his phone and widen his eyes as he saw the notifications on the screen. 15 sms and 3 missed calls already!? The last time he checked his phone was 5 minutes ago.

Daranoona is going to kill me for sure.

He hurriedly sneak out and about to open the exit door of the studio when someone grabbed his shirt at his back.

“Tsk Tsk. Where do you think you're going dude?!”

It was Gdragon. Kwon Jiyong. Jiyong-hyung. Thier leader.

 

“Aiishh. I’m just going to the bathroom.” He blurted out facing their leader.

“The bathroom is not that way. Do you have an amnesia?” he said.

Serious look.

 

He grinned at him and rush off outside.

“Seungriiii-yaaahh!!” Jiyong was pissed off.

“I’m sorry hyung. I’ll just go somewhere. It’s between a matter of life and death for me.” He shouted at their leader.

He then heard Tophyung voice saying “Yah just let him go Jiyong. But he must return before the break will end or else. I’ll kill him for you.”

 

 

*********

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYHVoDoqYfIXwwdEo9MN8We talked about the topic that she’s going to reveal for their guesting in Strong Heart.

 

 

All I did was staring at her beauty while she’s speaking.

And I’ts not my fault for not listening to her at the words she’s saying.

 

Yeah,,..I’m like this everytime we talk.

She has this spell or magic to make you lost in your world.

 

“So, Prof. Panda? Is it ok if I include that in my story?”

Huh? I didn’t heared what you said. But ..but..

“Yeah, it’s ok. It’s super nice. I’m sure everybody will like that.” He said while still staring at her.

 

‘Omo?! Hmm..I thought It’s bad and rude but okay... if you say so since you’re my Professor.” She said while having a confused look and then smiled.

 

She’s really so beautiful, she’s wearing a jacket with a hoodie and jeans, but she’s like attending to an awards night. So captivating and seductive.

 

Seductive?! Woooah.. I should not think about that.

 

Then I heard my phone rang. An interruption.

 

Oh my god!

“Daranoona, I must go right now. Your speech will be great. I’m sure of that. Just do great and act yourself in the taping. “ He said while bowing at her and dash off to thier studio.

 

 

********

After a couple of weeks....

 

sbs-dara.pngThe four of us were laughing like hell after watching the Strong Heart episode in which Dara and Bom’s noona were one of the guest.

 

Expect for Youngbae-hyung.

He had a gloomy face in the corner while the four of us are teasing him and laughing our lungs out.

“Hey, don’t be sad Youngbae-hyung. She still revealed it in a cute way. “ I laughed after saying that.


“Who’s gonna be not sad? She just said that she don’t like me.” He pouted his lips.

 

“Don’t blame her for not liking you Youngbae; you always make fun of her.” Top inserted.

 

I can’t believe that Dara-noona said those things.

 

I guess that it’s my fault that I approved her planned speech and ideas.

I don’t have the idea that I have this power to make her do the things that I teach her. Nyahahaha!

Though that was completey unintentional, I still enjoyed her speech.

Punch me * punch me* scold me* for being so naughty. Welcome to Naughty Seungri Academy!

Bwahahaha!

Because of what happened. I’m sure Youngbae-hyung will give up already on liking Dara-noona and taddaaa! One fanboy down.

 

 

BOM’S POV

 

 

“Boommieeee! Please bury me alive right now.” She screamed and crying like a baby.

 

“I feel like I’m such the rudest person on earth.” She continued.

“Yes you are! You’re the baddest person in the whole universe Ssantokiii.” Bom replied to Dara.

“Youngbae for sure will never forgive me and will never talk to me.” She pouted.

 

“And for sure, he also don’t want to see you anymore. You are so rude. I can’t believe you did that. You O-V-E-R_E-X-A-G-E-R-A-T-E the things that you said there. Well, I knew that you Youngbae’s not your type but what you did was much more that ruthless.He’s your friend not your enemy Dara.”

 

 

SEUNGRI’S POV

 

We were having lunch at the YG cafeteria. Daesunghyung and Taeyanghyung.

When she saw Dara entered the cafeteria and approached our table.

She’s walking like a goddess.

 

I gulped..

Maybe she had pinpointed already that It’s all my fault and I’m the reason why she said the things about Youngbaehyung in Strong Heart.

 

 

But she smiled at us. And her gaze fall on Youngbae.

“Can I borrow Youngbae for awhile.” She said while smiling at us.

“Sure noona.” Daesung replied back.

 

 

 

 

Youngbae was stunned at Dara-noona.

He followed her outside the YG cafeteria.

 

As I saw them walked out. I felt my heart was like someones pinching at it or stabbing at it. 

I can’t breathe.

 

 

And It hurts. 

 

 

 

 

*******

I hope you'll like the short update. though I haven't finalize it yet. Errors. I'll just change them later. 

 

sorry for the late updates of my stories.. T_____T

hectic scheds. and not in a good mood lately.