YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

THE BRIDGE IS THE OWNER

 

“Seungri!”

 

Here she goes again.

The angel of his life.

Why of all people, he fell in with this woman.

Life indeed is a joke. A big joke for him.

 

 

The one that she secretly love. But he knew from the very start that he can’t never have her.

His bestfriend is in love with her. His hyungs have crush on her. His friends like her.

Funny thing is that they go to him for his approval and for help.

To date her and pursue her.

 

If I could only say ‘No’. Took her away from them.

And make her mine.

 

“Seungri-yah!”the voice of an angel.

 

The angel came nearer to him.

 

“Omo?! Are you okay Seungri-yah?!” he heard her.

Getting out from the deep well of his thoughts, he climbed up again to reality.

He smiled at her and nooded.

“I’m okay noona....DARA-noona.”

 

“Aigooo.. I thought you’re sick. I told you to take good care of your self Panda!”

She put her hands in her forehead. Checking if his really sick or not.

 

He felt an electrifying feeling when she touched her hands on his skin.

What would it like to hold her hands for a long time? He questioned himself.

His heavenly dreams started to drift him off everytime they meet.

“See? I told you noona, I’m fine. And still, I’m looking great.” He said as Dara sat beside him.

 

They were inches away.

 

His heart beats faster everytime he see her.

As if she’s like energy to him.

An energy that makes him weak.

 

“Panda!!, I want to ask for help.” She pouted. Looking at him with a cute face.

 

Ofcourse, who would resist her.

He don’t care if what she wants from him.

He would surely give in and help her.

He wants him to be her knight in shining armor, her warrior, her protector, the one who would always make her laugh;happy, he wants him to be her everything.* SIGHS. Maybe not the last one.

 

He shook off the thoughts.

He raised his eyebrow as a sign of confusion.

 

“I will be guesting in Strong Heart next week. What should I do?” she made a frown again and worried look.

 

He laughed.

262181_10150220049731914_4562433_n.jpg“Will you help me neh?!” her voice so soft and cute like a child.

 

 

“Hmmm..” he .

 

“Yes?!” her expression changed into a cheerful one.

 

He didn’t say a word instead he made a nodding motion.

 

“Yeeeey!!!” she shouted like a child and giggled.

 

“Thank you! Thank you Panda!” she said to him as she held his arms and started to shake him.

She is really like a child.

“Yaaah! Yah! Ofcourse, Panda on the rescue for my favourite noona!” he .

 

“Yess! Thank you so much Panda.” She said as she stood up.

“Omo!, I’ll just call or sms you. I have to go now to our practice room. I just passed by to ask for you help.” She bids goodbye and winked at him and she turned her back and started walking away.

 

 

He let go of a deep sigh as he watch her walked away and dissapper on his sight.

 

“Seungri!” a voice caught his attention.

 

He looked at where the voice came from.

 

It was Kwon Jiyong, his hyung.

 

“Aissssh.. How did you do that neh?! You’re really lucky maknae, you could talk to Dara-noona like that. He only sees you. He didn’t even notice us.” Their leader came near him and patted his back.

 

“Yeah, I’m so jealous.” Taeyang shouted across them.

“Panda!” he looked at Tabihyung. He was glaring at him as if he could kill him at anymoment.

 

He just laughed at them and started to arrange his bag.

Ignoring them.

 

They don’t really understand.

If you all only knew. Sighs.

It’s hard to be at my place. It’s hard to be me.