LIKE

THE BRIDGE IS THE OWNER

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

 

I’m Dara-noona’s ideal type...


But I don’t date within YG family.

 

But really I don’t date within YG family.

 

But really  I don’t date within YG family.

 

But really I don’t date within YG family.

 

Damn that rat! I’m really going to kill him for real. He’s the reason why I said those things not just in front of the girl of my dreams but also the YG family and not just that.. to the whole world..

 

GHAAADD!!! I’m the most stupid person on earth!! I myself am the one burying my own grave on the ground.

 

Dara noona; Sandara Park; Dara Park; Santokki; but for me she’s my butterfly and my baby girl but she doesn’t know that.

She’s so dense. She’s the dense queen.

It’s so obvious in my songs. She’s my muse in my songs in all these years but WOW.. she really doesn’t get it.

 

The whole YG family knows  even Gaho knows that..  except only her.

 

I’ve been reaching to her in so many ways.. I even asked Seven hyung and Byul noona to help me on how to confess to her. That’s why me and Dara noona is always present with them every time they date and meet together. In that way, I can have time to chat and be with my butterfly. But it seems she doesn’t get my intentions. Huuuul.

I felt like I was in heaven when I heard that Dara-noona confessed in one of her interviews that I’m his ideal type of guy.

 

I almost can’t believe when the host asked me about my reaction about it in one of my interview together with TOPhyung. I’m really glad that at last she finally felt my presence.

 

I beat TOPhyung to that and I was even bragging about it to the rest of the YG family and dancers and to the staff, to Teddy hyung to Psy hyung, to YGhyung and to everyone. Even to my family...they always tease me about it actually.

 

 

 

If Seungri only didn’t remind Dara about dating within YG family during Youngbae’s album special.

 He shouldn’t have said those words to her during they were in Japan. And because of that I think I hurt my only love..my butterfly.

 

 

Seungri’s POV

 

Wahahaha. Two down. A thousands to go.. atleast.. I putted down my two huge competitors. Youngbae hyung and our leader himself Kwon Jiyong.

 

But I thought It will last for good.

 

Until After we had just arrived from Japan.

Dara noona became unwell and lonely. I became bothered and restless because of that.

I don’t know why she’s acting that way. I always ask her but she doesn’t tell me the reason why.

 

After a few days..

 

I saw her in the recording room with the other 2ne1 member. It was intended. The truth is , when I heard that they’re going to have a recording today I immediately excuse myself from my hyungs not telling them where I will go.

 

Of course, I really want to see my noona. It’s been days that I haven’t see her and talk with her..  Both of our groups became busy with our activities and rehearsals.

 

 

“Dara noonaaa!!” I shouted at her as greetings at the same time showing my aegyo to her.

 

“Tsk. Noisy rat.” I heard Chaerin said who was beside at Dara.

 

I made a tongued-out to Chaerin.

I sat beside Dara noona and trying to catch her attention.

 

“Hey noona, what’s wrong?” I asked her silently.

She doesn’t answer my question but instead she smiled only at me.

I can see loneliness in her eyes.

 

I turned my side to face Bom noona who was seated not far away from us.

 

“Is Dara-noona sick?” I whispered to Bom noona

“Ani, she’s broken hearted.” Bom noona whispered back.

 

“Huh? What do you mean?”                           

“Haven’t you heard that Jiyong turned down Saantoki in national television?”

“I heard about that, I even watched the video. So what’s the big deal?”

 

“What’s the big deal your face?! Don't you get it? She really likes Jiyong!!” Bom unintentionally make her voice louder this time.

 

Chaerin and Dara heard that as well as Teddy hyung.

 

 

Then suddenly.. Dara noona stood up and went her way out the recording room.

 

“Oops.” Bom was surprised on what she did.

 

“Follow Dara noona, palli rat!” Chaerin pushed me and I Immediately followed Dara noona.

 

I was surprised on what Bom noona said.

I don’t know how and what to react.

I think I made a big mistake.

Does she really like Jiyong hyung?

 

 

 

I'm BACK... ^__^ I'm now updating my fics. and doing roundrobins. LOL.

To those who subscribed and who were always there to support this fic.

A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL! :')

ssanssan

itinamarie

ckenzieal

silentapathy*

insaned28

joweleg

iiamlykaharo

2ne1_Blackjacks

JaMhe27

ephrael

dizzyventura

mekachiri

gamecloudsomnia

euolenna

LokiCraze123

linlin_10*

21_blackjack_21

aubreyLazy

zahraeli91

gene0821

seeshyh

heeyunie

TinaLoveBigBang

cupidzangel

sujukat

bLuE_rogue

zendee

nhajie

rachel02

lastleaf

daragonlover

luyvnez

maDz0926

 

 

Did I miss someone? :*