LOVE

THE BRIDGE IS THE OWNER

20130118_1358500830_79733300_1.jpg

SEUNGRI'S POV

 

I admit I was really hesitant to follow Dara-noona.

I'm too scared to know the truth...

 

Does she really like Jiyong hyung?

 

When?

 

How?

 

I mean like? As in like?

 

Or it’s just a crush?

 

Does it really hurt her?

 

Why should she be hurt?

 

Is she falling in love already with my hyung??

 

A lot of questions was running on his mind at the moment.

He can’t even walk properly but still is following Dara noona as he can’t keep his eyes away from where is she leading to.

He saw her gone to the exit door of the floor and went up. Then instinct knocks on him that she’s going somewhere familiar.

 

DARA'S POV

 

I’m Dara-noona’s ideal type...


But I don’t date within YG family.

 

But really I don’t date within YG family.

 

But really  I don’t date within YG family.

 

But really I don’t date within YG family.

 

 

Those words were like knives stabbing at her heart..keeps on repeating and repeating all over.

And she just can’t stand it anymore.

She knew she likes Jiyong. They’re friends but she didn’t expect these feelings to occur to her.

Why am I hurting like this? Dara thought as she lifted her head up and stared at the beautiful stars above during that night.

She’s never been so hurt before.  The hurt of rejection is very far off from what she felt in the past. It’s so weird it’s even more hurtful than what she felt when they broke up with her ex-boyfriend before.

Oh God WHY???

 

Can you let this feeling go away?

 

Can you erase these things on my mind?

 

Can you erase him on my mind?

 

Am I falling in love with him?

 

"If yes? Why does it have to be Jiyong?? Kwon Jiyong??

G-dragon of Bigbang for all sake??!"

 

But really I don’t date within YG family.

 

 

 

 

 

“The stars really are so wonderful right now.” She suddenly heard someone who was beside her.

“Ottoke!” Dara exclaimed silently and widens her eyes as she recognises the man seating beside her.

“The stars are really so wonderful right now Dara-noona. So please wipe away that tears on your eyes right now.”

 

It was Seungri.

 

“Seungri.”  Dara almost whispers.

 

Seungri hands her a handkerchief.

 

 

SEUNGRI’S POV

He saw Dara went up to the rooftop..so he followed her and without mistakenly, she was there...seated alone and was looking up at the sky.

 

He sat beside her without her noticing him.

“The stars really are so wonderful right now.” He then made his presence known to her.

“Ottoke!” Dara exclaimed silently and widens her eyes.

“The stars are really so wonderful right now Dara-noona. So please wipe away that tears on your eyes right now.” He said slowly and calmly. But his heart are beating like drums.

“It hurts to see you crying like that.” He added but only to himself.

 

 “Seungri.”  He heard her whispers. And it’s so damn good to hear it.

Her tears were falling off her eyes .. and like reflexes.. he immediately get his handkerchief from his pocket and hands it to her.

 

But instead of taking it from him.  Dara jumped off a bit and hugged him tightly.

He was shocked and was trying hard not to breathe.

He just wishes she doesn’t noticed how hard his heart was beating right now.

She cried and cried almost like an eight year old girl who just lost her doll and was crying and hugging her mother or brother.

 

 

“SSshh.. Calm down now.” He whispered while hugging her back and patting her head.

“Damn.. Please stop crying Dara.”

After a while she let go but is still crying. That’s when the time he let go a slow deep breathe.

 

“Panda, Am I really that stupid for liking someone who’s in the same company with me?” she asked.

 

“You’re not the only one.”

 

“You are not stupid noona.” He answered immediately instead of the first one.

 

 

 She looked away and hugged her arms on her knees.

She pouted and continued talking...

 

“He’s ...in the same company with me.  We’re in YG.”

 

*Silence*

 

“We’re both part of YG family. We’re family.   FAMILY.”

 

“Yah, I know Dara.”

 

“What he said was true. Well,  I hate the fact that truth hurts but this truth is one hell of the damn.* As he said those words.. as if i’m doing the biggest mistake in my life for having likes and crush on him.”

 

So it’s confirmed. She really likes hyung.

 

He thought as those words coming from is slowly turning into bullets and rapidly hitting hard on his chest.

 

Still he looks at her intently. As if they’re the only two persons in the world. And is trying to get hold of himself from showing how is he hurting right now.

 

“As if it’s a sin to do so.”

 

“We are all sinners Dara. Me myself is a sinner too.”

 

“As if he’s telling me to back off and stay away from him.”

 

“No, I can’t stay away from you!”

 

He’ s clearly now having a battle on his mind with what she’s saying and what’s he’s dying to say to her all this time.

 

“I’m so pathetic.”

 

“Please don’t say that!”You just don’t know that I’m in love with you Dara.”

 

“Dara! I love you!”

 

“Dara! I love you!”

 

“Dara! I love you!”

 

“Dara!” He blurted out loud this time.

 

 

 

“I think I love him already Ri.”

...............

 

"I'm fallin in love with Jiyong."