Wedding Prepartion [part 2]

My Fire Princess

[A/N: Hey guys!]

 

-- No One's POV--



"Wedding?! Whose wedding are we talking about here?" You asked.
"YOURS" She replied with a huge smile.
"Mine. Great. With who?" You asked again.
"Luhan, of course. Not that JoMin" She responded.

 


*Mine and Luhan's Nuptial?? A-----jinjja? I must be dreaming. Wake up Soon Yee! Wake up!* You thought.



"You're awake dear. This is not a dream. It's reality" The lady answered.



Luhan just looked at the 2 grown-ups, dumbfoundedly and so were you.



*What's the matter with this lady? She read minds? For real?*



"No, I don't dear. But I can see through you by your looks and stares." She replied.



You smiled and sheepishly chuckled. You turned your back and acted like you were searching for something.



*What's with her? What a strange creepy idiot!* You thought.
 

"Lady!" She emphasized.



You made a little jump becuase of the woman's weirdness.



*Ooooookay! I should not talk using my brain*



"Let's get your measurements deariiie!" She said to you.
"Arasso" You asnwered.



She measured your waist, bust, the length of your gown and etc. After that, she showed you different bridal gowns that matches your body size.
 

       



"I like that" You said.
"Arasso, dear. I'll do some adjustments to it. You can get it by tomorrow in the afternoon. I'm a fast and accurate worker so don't worry about your gown. There'll be no mistakes in it. Anyways, your wedding is still on Sunday so I can still work on it."
"The wedding's on Sunday?!" Luhan blurted out.
"Yes. You didn't know? My gosh! You're the groom and you don't even know your wedding day?!" She said.


"I'm the bride too and I don't even know the day of my wedding as well." You defended Luhan. *What's with this lady?! So...... UGH!!! Nevermind*


"So, what?" She asked.
"Huh? I didn't say such a thing."  You replied.
"I forgot to tell them." Your father said.
"Oh. That's why. No wonder" She shook her head.
"Let's get your measurements, Mr. groom or shall I say, Prince?" She said.



*Prince?! How dare she call Luhan, Prince?! Only I can! PSH. This lady's getting on my nerves!*

 


--Fast Forward--
 



"UGH. I hate that lady. She's so........... FREAKY" You said while in the car.
"(laughs) That's okay. Let her be. You can't say that to her without even totally knowing her." Luhan said and laughed.
"But STILL!! She's weird. She's a mind-reading psychofreak old lady!" You exclaimed.
"Hahahaha! Let her be Soon Yee. Listen to Luhan" Your appa said.
"Speak of the freak, why'd you hid it from us appa?" You said with a frown.
"I didn't hide it. Like I said earlier, I forgot to tell you" He said.
"Fine but Thank you" You said.
"Always welcome" Your appa replied with a heartwhelming smile.
"Where are we headed next, sir?" Luha asked.
"Next stop?NOMA" Your appa said.


 




[A/N: Sorry for the short chappie! Mianhaeyo! You'll know the gown soon and if you don't seem to like it well, I can change it if you want. Don't forget to comment and subscribe! I love you all! Even if you don't love me back! Have you ever tried to encounter someone who can read minds?? Share it with me!]