Wedding Prepartion [part 1]

My Fire Princess

 [A/N: Hey guys! First things first. You have encountered and will encounter unfamiliar things and places as the story goes on so I would like to give little details about the things.

1. Noma - ranked as the no. 1 restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark. Actually, the food and the branch I'll be referring in the next chapters are not true.
2. Chateau de Challain - a luxurious accomodation in a chateau for a wedding in Challain-la-Potherie, France.
3. Amanda Wakeley Bridal Boutique - ranked as the no. 1 msot famous boutique in London. I just used Mrs. Park as the designer.
4. Seoul National Cemetery - national cemetery located in Dongjak-dong, Seoul, South Korea
5. Shanghai - chinese restaurant in Seoul

 

I will soon right the others. SOON. Enjoy! If there are any confusions, please DO NOT hesitate to ask and comment. :>]

 

 

--No One's POV--



"And that's how it all started" Luhan said.
"Wow. I didn't know that my appa said that. I misjudged him. But luckily, he changed and I'm very happy to know that."

Luhan took off his suit and placed it around your smooth and slender body, specifically your shoulders.

"Gomawo, Prince" You smiled.
"Hm. Anything for you"

*Knock* *Knock*

"Soon Yee? Luhan! Are you both inside?"



You immediately knew the voice that it was from your appa.



"Ne!" Luhan answered.
"Come in appa!" You said.
"Oh. I see your up in the veranda. Is your tummy full with the dinner?" Your appa asked.

 


You nodded.



"How about you, Luhan?"
"Uh. Ne, sir" He answered formally.
"Uh. By the way, I want you both to fill this up. Give it to me righ after you finished filling them up. Just fill those with the check marks, arraso? Answer it now so that I can have it later." Mr. Jung handed a paper to both of you.

You filled it and so did Luhan. After you finished, you went out and gave it to your appa. You were still wondering what the form was for. But you felt good because filled it too. *Maybe it's for educational purposes*



--Next Day--

 



Morning came and you had a refreshing feeling already with in you. Oh and before I forget, Luhan slept with you. You woke up earlier than him so you had time to stare at his angelic face. You felt bored so you tried poking him.

You poked his right cheeks. *poke* *poke* It had no effect on him.
You poked his neck. *poke* *poke* Still no effect.

 

You got pissed since the poke was useless.
Then a bright idea came up! TING!

You decided to poke his tummy. *Let's see if this has no effect on you*
You poked him twice *poke* *poke* Then you added a final poke with a tickle. You heard him chuckle abit.

Now you got more pissed. You noticed that he was controlling his laughter.

"Okay Luhan. I'm going back to sleep." You said and pretend to go back to sleep.

Then Luhan opened his eyes. Trying to see if you really went back to sleep.He touched your cheeks  but you still remained asleep. Then he traveled his hands all over your face. He touched your eyes, eyebrows, nose, temples, forehead, chin and lips. He took his time touching your lips. Then you quickly bit his finger.

"Ahhhh! Ouch!!" Luhan said with pain.
"Gotcha" You said while still biting Luhan's finger.

Then you let go of it after how many times Luhan begged for mercy.

"Ow. You just ate and chewed on my finger, you cannibal!" He whined.
"I didn't ate it nor chew on it. I just merely bit it. And I ain't a cannibal, Prince" You defended.
"Yeah right. Hm. By the way, good morning, Princess" He greeted.
"Morning too, my Prince" You replied.

You rose form the bed but Luhan held your wrist and you fell back on the bed.

"Where's my good morning kiss?" He asked and added a pout.
"Mwo?" You asked.

Luhan gave you a peck on th lips. Then he rose from the bed and went in the bathroom. *Wow. Luhan just gave me my first goodmorning kiss.*

*knock* *knock*


"Ne?" You said.
"Uhm, Ms. Jung. Mr. Jung wants Mr. Luhan and you to go down for breakfast." One of your maids said.
"Arasso, gomawo!"

Luhan went out from the bathroom.

"I'm done using the bathroom. It's your turn now." Luhan informed.
"Arasso. And Luhan, get dressed in normal clothes. We'll eat together with appa downstairs."
"Arasso"


---------



"Good morning appa" You greeted and kissed his cheeks.
"Good morning my princess" He greeted back and kissed your forehead.
"Good morning, Mr. Jung" Luhan greeted.
"Good morning too, Luhan." He answered back.
"Take your seats. We'll start eating our breakfast." Mr. Jung said.
"Woah! Our breakfast's yummy today!" You complimented as you stare at the various food on the table.
"Let's start." Mr. Jung said.

You three started eating your breakfast. The food was dang delicious so you ate quite a lot.



"Uhh. Guys, today, we will be going somewhere." Your appa announced.
"The 3 of us appa?" You asked.
"Ne!" He answered.
"Where?" Luhan asked.
"Somewhere. You'll see. I want you to get dress later. By 10:00, we will be heading already" He said.
"Arasso." You both answered.

 


--Fast Forward--
 


"Let's go, Soon Yee!" Your appa shouted.
"Ne, appa. Coming! Is Luhan ready?" You asked.
"Ne! He's waiting for you here! HURRY!" Your appa said once more.
"Alright. I'm going down now.

You went down and you were wearing this:

 



"Wow, darling! You looks so pretty with that dress. Who gave that to you?" Your appa asked.
"Uhh. This was umma's dress" You answered.

Your father just gave you a smile.

"You look just like you umma." Your appa commented.
"Gomawo, appa" Yuo said and hugged him.
"How about let's go?" Luha interrupted.
"Arasso. Luhan's right." Your appa said.

The 3 of you went out. You saw that a black car was already waiting for you. Luhan opened the door for you while your appa went in the front seat already.

 


"Thank you, Luhan" You said and he gave you a slow chuckle.
"Annyeong Mr. Jung, Ms. Jung and Mr. Luhan" Mr. Lee greeted.
"Oh! Annyeong Mr. Lee! Where's Mr. Lim?" You asked.
"He got sick due to overfatigue." He answered.
"Oh. I hope he gets well soon" You said.
"Yeah. I hope so too." He replied.

 


The ride wasn't that boring since you were playing with Luhan. You played different games to kill time. And when you finally reached your destination, you stopped and arranged yourselves. Then the 3 of you went out from the car.
 


"Why are we in Amanda Wakeley Bridal Boutique?" You asked your appa but he didn't answer. He just proceed in going in the shop.
"Why are we in a bridal boutique, Soon Yee?" Luhan asked.
"I don't know either. Maybe appa is going to marry another woman? NO! That can't happen . I won't ever replace umma." You said still confused.
"Don't worry, Soon Yee. Your dad won't do that. He loves your mom so much. Maybe he's going to order you a bridal gown?" Luhan said.
"Jinjja?!" You asked, surprised.
"Maybe." Luhan replied.
"Soon Yee! Luhan! Come here!" Your appa called.
"Ne, appa! Let's go Luhan." You answered and went to your appa.
"I want you to meet Mrs. Park"
"Annyeong Juns Soon Yee! I'm Park Jiyeol. You can call me Mrs. Park. You're so adorable just like how your appa told me." She introduced.


*Who's she? Is she appa's new girl?! TCH. I won't accept her. Appa shared stories with her?! Grr.*


"Your maybe thinking of who I am. I'm not your appa's woman, dear. I'm your wedding dress designer. Today, I'm going to take your measurements for your wedding dress. And so with Mr. Luhan for his outfit." She said.
 

 

 


You felt relieved know that she's not your appa's woman. But wait--- what? MY WEDDING DRESS??!! LUHAN'S OUTFIT???!! WEDDING DESIGNER???!!
 


WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS APPA?????!!!!!
 

 

 


--end of POV--

 

 



[A/N: Hey! Please don't forget to comment and subscribe. Jebal? You too silent reader. Jebal :>. But I won't force you. Lhuv you all!]