Perfect Day

My Fire Princess

[A/N: Hey yo!]

 

--Soon Yee's POV--

 

"What's bothering you? Come on tell me." I suggested.

"Later. After you eat your breakfast" He said.

"I don't want to. Just tell me now." I forced him.

"After you finish eating your breakfast." He answered.

"No. Uhm. How about you tell me while we eat our breakfast? Isn't that a good deal?"

"Uh. OK." He nodded.

We started eating our breakfast and Luhan started to explain.

"I wasn't really bothered by what your father said. I'm just kind of..... insecure.... of myself." He slowly chewed.

"Insecure? Why?" I asked.

"You know that Jo Min guy, your father approves of him. After your arranged date, an arranged marriage comes after, I think."

"Then?" I asked and ate another spoonful.

"Then, you and I will have to  separate. That Jo Min guy have everything. As what your dad mentioned, he has teh brain, beauty, body and money. While as for me --"

"You have those too. Well, except for the money. But I'm not saying that your poor and that's not the point here. Even if that guy have those I don't care. because no one and no one will ever, can ever, could ever, ever replace you on teh royal throne in my heart. You will forever be my Royal Prince, Prince Luhan"

"But your father will never approve of me. I can make him approve if I have the wealth. No offense."

"Heheh. No matter what happens, you and I will always be together. Whether my dad approves or not, we'll still be holding hands together forever." I  said.

Luhan kissed my forehead and we continued eating.

 

-10 minutes later-

 

"Yah. Drink this tablet. 10 minutes have passed right after you finished your meal." Luhan gvae me a small white tablet and a glass of water. I swallowed the tablet  and made a disgusted face.

"Bleghh! What a weird-tasting bitter tablet. Ughhh! I don't wanna get sick ever again. This type of torture is killing me bit by bit."

"Haha. That's the punishment for being a bad princess. Princesses should be good and obedient to their concerned and loving parents." I gave Luhan a yeah-right-as-if-my-dad-is-one stare.

[A/N: What kind of stare is that? Let's try this stare. 1,2,3 go. *stares at you*

 

"Arasso. I get what you mean. But your father loves you even if you don't notice it. There's no father in this world who doesn't love his own daughter." He commented.

"My father's daughter is not me. It's his wealth. That's his daughter. He loves it more than me. It will never give him true happiness. In fact, it'll only give him heart aches, headaches, body aches and all the aches in the world. While I... I can give him true happiness. But it's useless to give him some since so glued with his new nonliving daughter. Buah!! What a blasphemy!"

"Woah! You sound like a mighty, pirate princess, eh?" Luhan made a pirate-y voice.

"Pirate and princess are total opposites, cap'n" I joked.

"Maybe. But they perfectly suit you."

"Are you saying that I'm a good-for-nothing bandit?"

"Nnnyeah! And no. No offense though. You're a princess because you're the only baby girl of Mr. Jung, one of the wealthiest man in Seoul. In other words, you're dang rich, M'lady." He bowed.

"I'm not a baby, for Pete's sake!" I facepalmed.

"Arasso. Arasso. Baby Prinshess"He pinched my cheeks.

"Mehrong~" I teased.

 

We both laughed and enjoyed our time together in the hospital. We made silly faces together, took a picture, tell jokes, tease each other, act cute and so many more. That was the best day I ever had my entire life. Well, except for the part where my father interrupted Luhan and I but it's an overall a "perfect day".

 

--end of POV--

 

 

Are you guys

• A daddy's girl/boy

or maybe

• A mommy's princess/prince?

Please feel free to answer!! Don't hesitate to give comments and criticism. I'll accept all of them.

 

 

 

[A/N: Did I just do a double update??? Oh well, I don't care. Please don't forget to comment and subscribe!!! Lhuv lots...]