A Day Together (Part 1)

Letters from an Angel

 

 

Chapter Four : A Day Together (Part 1) posted: September 11, 2012

 

Sulli woke up feeling her body very heavy. For some reason her body felt very sore that morning. Her eyes adjust to the see the ceiling tile in front of her. She quickly sat up to see she was on the living room couch with a blanket covering her. Sulli scratch her head. She was confused on how she ended up sleep on the couch. The last thing she remembers was the student teacher Kris was outside of her house and she was outside with him sleeping on her lap.

“You’re a wake sleepy head?”

Sulli look up when she heard Heechul’s voice. Looking at Heechul it seems like he too has just woken up also. He was still in his pjs with his bed head. In his right hand he was holding a cup of coffee. He took a seat next to Sulli and turn on the TV to the news station. Sulli look up at the clock on the wall. It was almost noon. She couldn’t believe she has woken up so late.

“Oppa, when did you get home?” Sulli ask.

“Ah, I don’t remember, but it was pretty late. Probably five this morning?” Heechul answers her question. Sulli nodded her head as if in understanding. He then turn to look at her “But, Ssul ah?”

“Yes?” Sulli look at her big brother.

“Why are you sleeping down here and not in your room?”

That was a good question. Why was she sleeping there? Another question she wanted to know was how she even got into the house. She didn’t remember coming into the house at all last night. Then her minds wonders at what happen to Kris too.

“Oppa, did you see anyone else?” Sulli ask curiously.

“Anyone…else?” Heechul seems confuse at what she was asking about. “What do you mean?”

“Ah~ It’s nothing.” Sulli said realizing with his look of confusion that he didn’t see anyone else at all. Maybe she was just thinking too much. There was no way a student teacher would come to her house that late at night and drunk. Maybe she had fallen asleep on the couch and dreamed the whole thing. “Oppa, I’m gonna go wash up and change. You too should go get ready and change also. You owe me your time today.”

“Alright, alright. I know. I will go change after I finish this coffee.” Heechul took another sip of the coffee. He could never win over his little sister. She was just too precious to him and plus he did promise her that they’ll spend the day together this weekend.

Sulli got up and rush upstairs to her room. In her room, Sulli quickly grab a small towel that hung on a hook next to her closest and walk across the hallway to the bathroom door. Right when she places her hand on the doorknob of the bathroom door, she felt the door being pulled inward. Sulli’s body then collide with something solid, but soft and warm. It was a person. She looks upward to see what it was and gasp in surprise as she sees who it was. Right in front of her was Kris. He was dress in a white t-shirt and tan shorts. His blonde hair looks wet and in his hand was a blue towel; seemingly he has just taken a shower.

Hi.” Kris spoke in English. He didn’t seem surprise at all with seeing Sulli. He just let out a simple smile.

Sulli quickly back up and turn her head away. She could feel her face burning up. It’s the second time she has unexpectedly bump into him. But more importantly why is he in her house? She thought to herself. Sulli wanted to ask him, but for some reason nothing could come out of .

Kris waited as she struggle trying to say something. Thinking that she must be very confuse he smile to himself and walk away down the stairs without saying anything.

Sulli’s watch as Kris went downstairs out of sight and let out a disappointed reaction by hitting her head lightly for not being able to ask him. She quickly went into the bathroom and closes the door behind her. She places the small towel on the counter and opens up the top drawer. Sulli then took out three hair clip and clips her bangs up.  She stares at herself in the mirror. Then something seems to have click in her mind.

“Could he be…?”

“Oppa, why did you set up four plates?”

“Ah, it’s for our new housemate.” Yonghwa answer as he took off his apron and sat down on the chair next to her.

“Housemate…Heechul oppa did bring home from…”

“Mr. Woo came here all the way from America.” The vice-princple said as the tall blonde student teacher walk across the room and stood next to him.

“Student teacher from America…Heechul oppa just came back from America also with the housemate…”

“Ah, I am a taxi driver and I have a customer here saying he lives here. He seems to have been drinking, so I think he needs help into the house.” The driver said.

“Says he lives here?” Sulli’s was absolutely astonished when she realizes. Kris was the housemate her brothers must have been talking about yesterday morning; the one that she had covered his eyes when she thought that it was Heechul. Sulli pull her hair out of frustration and realization of what is going on. Kris, the new student teacher at her school and he is also going to be living with her in her house. She was not dreaming it. Everything was real and happening. She didn’t know what to do. She wants to scream, but she didn’t want to make her brother worry. All that was left for her to do is to talk Kris to keep quiet about the whole 'Living together' situation inside of the house.

 

+++

 

Sulli was feeling really awkward as she stroll the streets of Myeongdong district. The constants eyes and starting of the strangers in the street walking pass. She actually didn’t really mind it, since it happens a lot when she is with Heechul or Yonghwa or even Kai. But, today was different. Today, it was very awkward for her since the person she is with is not her brothers or her best friend, but it was Kris.

Turning her head slightly to the side to look at Kris reaction to the stares, but he didn’t seem to be bother by it as she was. It’s been an hour since they’ve been out together already and they haven’t even talk yet. Sulli notice that he was turning to look at her her, so she quickly looks at the ground avoiding his eyes.

“Oppa, why did you ask me to do this?” Sulli quietly said to herself.

 

***

Earlier…..

 

Sulli came downstairs, fully dress in the outfit that she had just pick out. She wore a black graph tee with a yellow hooded sleeveless outer sweater and a blue jean short. Her hair was tie up into a bun and her bangs clip up by some bobby pins. Right when she reaches the bottom of the steps she sees her brother at the door.

“Heechul oppa, where are you going?” Sulli ask walking up to him. “Aren’t we hanging out today?”

Hearing Sulli, he turns his attention to her. “Ah, Ssul. I’m sorry, but I have some urgent business to take of today.” Heechul said.

Sulli shows her disappointed face. She really wanted to spend time him, since it’s a rare chance that he was ever home.

He rests his hands on her shoulders and lean in closer like a parent talking to a child. “I promise, I’ll make up it up to you next time, alright kiddo?” Thou still disappointed Sulli nodded her head forcing out a smile. She loves her brother and she rather put her brother happiness first before hers. And his job makes him happy. “Thank you for understanding.”

Heechul was halfway out the door when he stops and looks back at Sulli. “Sul, since I can’t go out with you today, why don’t you take our new housemate to look around his new home?”

“Eh?!”

***

 

Kris just smiles as he watches her reaction to whatever she was thinking of. He knew that she is feeling really awkward around him. But for some reason, he likes the attention that he is receiving from her, from this awkwardness. He finds it cute. It was like watching a lost and confuse little puppy.

“Are you alright?” Kris finally said breaking the silence between them.

Sulli quickly turn to look at him, surprise that he was actually talking to her. As quick as she turn to look at him, she turn away again nodding her head forcefully.

“Y-yes.” Sulli shyly spoke up.

“Am I that scary?”

“W-what?” Sulli was a bit confused at what he was indicating by saying that.

“I mean, am I’m that terrifying that you won’t even look at me properly?” Kris face foreword at the direction they were heading.

“W-when, when did I do that?”

“You were also like this when we met each other yesterday and this morning, avoiding my eyes every time we meet.” Kris continues. “You’re doing it right now too.”

“I-I’m not scared.” Sulli said.

“Then what’s with the stuttering in your voice?”

Sulli stops in her track and covers with both of her hands and lookup at the back of Kris. She haven’t notice that she was stuttering with her words with him. He also stops walking noticing her not next to him and turn around giving his attention to her. She then uncovers her hands from and holds a tight grip onto her brown shoulder strap purse across her body.

“I’m not scared!” Sulli said loudly as she stomps away pass him a little embarrass.

Kris let out a little smirk and just fallow closely behind her. He was starting to like teasing her. She was really sensitive to it. He thought to himself.

 

+++

 

Sulli and Kris wonder the street of Myeongdong district for a few hours looking at the different shops there. Sulli was getting comfortable around him as the time passes. She had bought a few items at each shop that they have enter, while Kris just carefully fallowing her and watches her. It made seem like something boring to other people, but Kris likes watching her get excited over about the things. She was like a little kid in a room full of candies. It amuses him.

They soon encounter a small restaurant and decide to go in and eat there after Sulli’s stomach growl while starting at the poster pictures of the food on the window. Making their way to their seat, Sulli could feel the constant starting of the people again to when they sat down at a table near the middle of the room. It wasn’t at her, but at Kris. Young girls, female employees and even some ajumas; all their eyes were glue onto him.

“If you feel uncomfortable, we could go somewhere else.”

“Eh?” Sulli said as putting her attention back to Kris. She shook her head “No, it’s fine. Let’s just order.” Sulli look around for an available worker. “Excuse me? we would like to order—” She notice the pushing, pulling and shoving of the female employee workers, who all where racing each other trying to beat each other to their table.

“Hello, how can I provide service?” A unison of three female employees said at the same time. One had long brownish-black hair with her bang clip back nicely. The second girl had mid-length wavy dark hair with her hair clip back on each side. The last girl had light brown hair with all her hair tied back into a wavy side ponytail.

“Yah, Sunhwa. Eunjung. I saw him first.” said the girl with the light brown wavy side ponytail.

“Yah, Jaekyung. You haven’t even finished taking order for that table over there.” The girl with the short hair, who name tag reads ‘Eunjung’, pointed out to an old couple sitting confusedly at a corner table.

“This is my table. You two leave!” Sunhwa said.

Sulli and Kris watches as the three girls bickering with each other refusing to give up. It made Sulli wondered if she was ever going to get to eat. She could hear her stomach growls even louder. She pouted her lips while looking down at the table a little upset. She is really hungry now.

Kris, who notice her sad looking expression stood up and pull Sulli out of her seat and walk out of the restaurant. Leaving the three waitress in a confuse state.

“Yah! It’s the you two fault that he left!”

“NO! It’s yours!”

“It’s you two! This was my table!”

“YAH!” a voice yelled out from behind them. They turn to look and quite down when they saw who it was. “Go back to work or I’ll fire all three of you!”

“Yes ma’am.” They said together before scattering away.

 

+++

 

“What are you doing?” Sulli said blushing. He was holding her hand very firmly.

“Getting away from that place,” Kris said as they continue to walk. “I told you to tell me, if you were uncomfortable.”

“B-but, why are you holding my hands?” Sulli could feel her face burning asking that question.

“I don’t want us to get separated in this big crowd.” Kris smile to himself half-lying. He really did wanted to hold her hand too. “Let’s go somewhere with less people.”

 


Hi, How is everyone doing? Sorry for such a long time. I've been busy so....yeah. lol. Anyways....how is this chapter? Yeah. I know that there is still no Tao in here, but I want to focus on Kris and Sulli first. Tao will appear in the chapter six for sure. The next chapter will be part 2 of this chapter (which is part 1). It's possible that part 2 will be shorter, since it's the continuation of this chapter.

Also, anyone watching To The Beautiful You starring our very own Sulli? It's such a fun and cute drama to watch. Sulli is doing such a great job as an actress. If I was a man, I would so totally marry her. Remember TTBY airs every Wednesday & Thursday @ 21:55 KST (9pm). Tomorrow is Episode 9, where we meet Jaehee's First Love, who is making Taejoon and Eungyeol jealous. Three guys and one girl. Just like this story. Who will win? kekeke ♥

Still, I want to thank everyone of my readers for commenting and Subscribing. You all are really awesome.  Even thou, there are a lot of wrong grammars you all still stuck around and read. And slient readers thank you also. Talk you all again in the next chapter.

tumblr_ma4t92hauE1ryzqnjo1_500.gif