Confession?

Letters from an Angel

 

Chapter One : Confession? posted: July 20, 2012

 

Sulli slowly walks down the sidewalk, sipping on a carton of apple juice from a bendy straw and her eyes starring off to the distance. Since the morning, she couldn’t concentrate on the teaching in class. Her head has been filled with the new student teacher, Kris. She didn’t know how she was feeling. There were very mixed emotion of excitement, nervousness and embarrassment. She was excited to see him again, but yet nervous because of his casual stare at her during class. Then when she thought about the bus incident she felt a little embarrassed.

Kai, who was right beside her, felt a little jealous. During the whole school day he was watching the glances the student teacher have been giving Sulli. Out of all the girls in the class, why did he have to choose Sulli, HIS Sulli. Thinking about Kris made him more upset. He glances over at Sulli, who seems to be deep within her own thoughts as well. Kai didn’t want to lose her to anyone. Maybe, just maybe if he confesses his feelings for her, then Ssul would become his girlfriend and he won’t have this uneasy feeling when other people look at her?

“Sul ah…” Kai stopped walking and grabbed Sulli’s hand.

“Kai?” Sulli was surprise by his suddenness. “Is something the matter?”

“Sulli ah…I…” Kai stared into her eyes. He became nervous. What if Sulli won’t accept him? They have been friends for a long time. Surely, Sulli doesn’t just think of him as just her best friend right?

“Yah, Kim Jongin, are you alright?” Sulli ask him again using his full name.

“Ssul…I like—”

“Ah! The bus is here!” Sulli interrupted when she sees the bus pull up at the bus stop. She broke free from Kai and rushes over towards the bus. She turns to Kai, smiling. “I’ll see you on Monday.”  She waves to him before she got on the bus.

Kai watches as Sulli got the bus and took a seat at the window in the middle of the bus. Again she was waving at him. His hand rose up and he waves back at her. After the last person got onto the bus, it pulls away, leaving Kai sighing to himself.

“Sulli, I like you.” He said watching the bus going farther away. “Why couldn’t I say it?”

He really wanted to say it this time for sure. But it seems like it wasn’t the right time, again. It was going to be a very long weekend for him without seeing Sulli’s face. She had told him that she wanted to spend the weekend with her brothers, since Heechul just came back from America.

“Master Jongin, It’s time to leave.” An older man in a black suit and tie said as he came from behind Kai. “Should I pull the car up ahead?”

“No.” Kai quickly answer as he pull his hair back and button up his shirt. He fixes his tie making it fit his shirt collar and tuck it in under his outer school jacket. “I’ll go with you.” He turns around and walk pass the man with his head held high.

When they reach the other side, there was a black car park next to the sidewalk. They both walks towards it. The older gentleman rushes ahead of Kai and open the back door for him. Kai seated himself in backseat of the car. The car took off to the main road after the driver took his place at the driver seat. A lot of things were on his mind right then. One thing he knows for sure, it’s to make sure the new student teacher don’t come close Sulli.

 

+++

 

It was late when Sulli got home. She was exhausted, because had gone straight to her part time job right after school was over. Sulli went upstairs to her room when she saw a note hanging on her door:

 

Ssul,

Yonghwa and I went out tonight with some friends. Will be out all night, so don’t wait up. Eat something first before you to sleep.

-Heechul oppa

 

Ahh! Also remember to feed Heebum.

- The best oppa, Yonghwa

 

Sulli smile and took the note off her door. She enters into her room taking off her school uniform along the way. She hung her book bag on a hook along the wall. Sulli decided to go take a shower before going down stairs to make something to eat and also feed Heebum. She grabs a clean towel from the closet and heads into the bathroom across the hallway.

Half an hour later, Sulli came out of the bathroom wearing a white hello kitty t-shirt with a blue short. She dries her hair with a towel as she came down the stairs. She notice Heebum sitting on the couch and quickly went over to pick him up.

“Aigoooo~” Sulli snuggles with the cat. “Is my big kitty-cat hungry?” Heebum meow loudly as in answering her question. Sulli took Heebum with her into the kitchen and place him down on the center island counter top.

“Neh, Heebun ah.” Sulli scoot closer to the blue Russian cat. “Do you wanna see how Chef Sulli prepare your food?” The cat just blankly stared at Sulli, while moving his tail side to side and meow. “Okay, I take that as a yes then.” Sulli giggles as she tie up her hair into a ponytail.

“Now, ladies and gentlemen… and cats too.” Sulli said as she clear winking at Heebum. “Now, let’s began.” Sulli quickly put on the light blue flora apron that was hanging on the storage door wall. “First thing first, we must gather all the material for the preparation.”

Sulli search the cabinet on the lower shelf form the center island counter and took out a small metal bowl and a can of cat food. She places them on the counter top. Then she pulls open the drawer above the lower shelf and took out a small fork and a can opener and places them next to the cat food on the counter.

“Okay, next we must open this can of cat food.” Sulli holds up the can of cat food in her right hand. “With this can opener.” She holds put the can opener in her other hand. Sulli then places the can opener onto the top of the can and squeeze the handles tightly until it punch a hold into the can and she started twisting it to go around the lid.

“Good!" Sulli smile brightly as she was able to remove the metal lid from the can. “Hehehe, Heebum ah. Lastly, we pour this can of your favorite tuna fish into this bowl…annnnndd” She uses the small fork to scoop out the tuna into the small metal cat bowl. “WHOALA! Perfect! You’re gourmet of can tuna fish awaits you sir Heebum.” Sulli laughs as she pet Heebum who was now eating the tuna from the bowl. She was having fun by herself and with Heebum.

Sulli was about to start cooking for herself, when she heard the door bell ring. She quickly drops what she was doing and head to the door.

“Are they coming home early?” 

Sulli look at the clock and it was only 11pm.  Usually her brothers will not come home very late like around 2am when they go out with their friends. Sulli quickly look at the video door phone intercom. It wasn’t her brothers. She quickly presses the answer button on the intercom.

"Who is it?" Sulli look carefully at the video intercom.

“Hi, is this the Kim’s resident?” the man ask from the intercom.

“Yes, this is the Kim’s resident. Is there something the matter?” Sulli ask.

“Ah, I am a taxi driver and I have a customer here saying he lives here. He seems to have been drinking, so I think he needs help into the house.” The driver said.

It must be Yonghwa oppa. Sulli thought. He never really is much of a drinker and is the first one to always get drunk when they go out with friends.

“Okay, I’ll be right there.”

Sulli put on her shoes and quickly rush out the door. When she reaches the closed gate she unlocked it and pulls the gate open. She stuck her head out to see that the taxi driver was already gone, before she walks out from behind the gate.

“Asshi…where is he?” Sulli look around to see traces of her brother. From the corner of her left eye she notice a small movement and quickly turns her head toward that direction. She notices a guy with blonde hair, sitting on the ground with his back leaning against the wall and his head lower.

“Hello?” Sulli said as she walks closer to the guy. “Are you okay?” There was no answer. “Mister, are you alright?” She moves closer to him.

She had thought to herself that she must be crazy to go close to this stranger. What if he was a mad man or a ?! But for some reason she felt unafraid to go closer to this person. Soon she was squatting right next to him and she felt something familiar about him.

“Hey, wake up. It’s dangerous sleep outside like this.” Sulli poke him in the arm trying to wake him up. He suddenly fell over towards her causing her to fall on her while his head landed on her lap. She then notices why he seems so familiar to her. It was him, the new student teacher at her school name Kris.

 


 

Hello, my fellow readers. Sorry for the long update. This chapter is a bit shorter then my first two chapter, but...Yay! Chapter 3~♥ Seriously, I am in love with this story. I think it's really cute. All three guys for Sulli. lol. This chapter is more about Kai and a some of Sulli's alone time with Heebum. But, anyways I feel sorry for Kai right now? He is so in love with Sulli and she doesn't seem to notice and Kris who seems to be moving slowly in the picture. But gosh, I notice that Tao isn't in the chapter?! 

Also, Anyone excited for Sulli's first drama "To The Beautiful You (For You In Full Blossom)"? Becasue I am~♥ kekeke Sulli looks so beautiful with short hair...anyways TTBY air date is August 15th. Remember to mark your calender for it! :)

On the side note I would like to Thank superseoul11@kimchique.com, who is also a super awesome reader of this story for creating such a beautiful POSTER & BG for us to admire while reading this story fanfic. Thank you so so much! ^__^

Ux9XH.png

Also, please don't forget to leave comments and thought about the chapter below.