Beautiful Stranger

Letters from an Angel

 

Chapter Two : Beautiful Stranger posted: June 30, 2012

 

As the sun shines ray of light into her room through her white curtains, Sulli was woken up by the light and tiny on her cheeks. A smile spread across her face as her eyes slowly opens to see her brother’s cat her cheeks.

“Heebum ah~that tickles.” Sulli sat up and pick up the Blue Russian Cat and snuggles with him. “I miss you so much!”

“Yah, you miss him and not your oppa?” a voice said from the direction of the door. Sulli turn her attention there too see her brother there with a hurt expression on his face. A wide grin formed face as she put Heebum down and quickly got off her bed to give a quick big hug for her big brother.

“Oppa, I always miss you.” Sulli said as the both look at each other after the hug.

“Liar. Yesterday you didn’t greet me when I got home and ran upstairs.” Heechul said.

“T-that was because…” Sulli’s cheeks turn bright pink. Heechul notice his sister change in face color and laugh.

“Okay, okay...I’ll forgive you this time.” Heechul interrupts her with his index finger pointing up. He knew why Sulli act the way she did yesterday. He just wanted to a bit. “Come on and get dress and come down to eat before going to school.” He left her room closing the door behind him.

Sulli had a worry look on her face. As much as she loves her brother, she really doesn’t wanna eat her brothers’ cooking. She had always told her brothers that she could do the cooking, but her brothers refuse to let other people cook for them. It was like their pride as men. For one to survive on their own in this world, one must rely on their own ability they said.

She walk back to the side of her bed and sat down with one leg on the bed and one on the floor. Heebum stood up from his spot on the bed and walk towards Sulli, who pick him up and place him on her lap.

“How would I be able to avoid it this time?” She patted his head toward his back. Sulli could hear Heebum purring as if he was happy which made her happy. She held up Heebum in front of her and she couldn’t help, but stared at the cat’s face.

“Hanjayheebum ah.” Sulli said his full name. “Why do you remind me of that cat eye boy?”

Looking at Heebum as remind her of the cat eye boy who kiss her yesterday and now is living in the house next door. Sulli’s expression turns sour as she remembers the kiss. It wasn’t that she hated the kiss it was that it was her very first kiss, being taken away by some strange person that she doesn’t even know his name. Heebum just stared back at her and meow.

Sulli came downstairs carrying Heebum in her arms. When she reach the bottom of the steps she gentle place him on the ground and walk towards the kitchen, where Heechul was already seated down in a chair at the table. He was reading a news paper and drinking a cup of black coffee. Yonghwa was wearing a light blue flora print apron and finishing setting up the table with food. Sulli quickly seated herself down kitty-corner from Heechul and placing her book bag around her chair. She notice that there were four plate set up on the table.

“Oppa, why did you set up four plates?”

“Ah, it’s for our new housemate.” Yonghwa answer as he took off his apron and sat down on the chair next to her.

“Housemate?” Sulli seems confuse. This is the first time they mention about a housemate to her.

“Yeah, but it seems like he left this morning, so he won’t be joining us for breakfast.” Heechul said as he folds the paper in half two times then place it on the edge of the table. “Let’s eat.”

Sulli stare at the bowl of food in front of her. It looked good, but the taste might not. She quickly scoops some rice in to a small bowl and begins eating it with some kimchi.

“Sulli, why are you just eating rice and kimchi?” Yonghwa notice that those are the only things in her bowl. “Here, eat some meat too.” He scoops some into her bowl.

“T-thanks….” Sulli lied. She stares at the bowl for a few seconds and sighs. She was prepare for the worst as she ate the piece of meat. When it touches the taste buds of her tongue, for some reason it didn’t taste as bad as she thought. It was actually really pretty good. For the first time she can actually likes what her brother had cook up.

“Oppa, you’re cooking actually got better.” Sulli said before taking another bite.

“Really?” Yonghwa seems to be a little surprise and happy. He was about to dig in to his bowl of food when he realize something. He turns his attention to Sulli “Wait! So all this time when you skip all the food I made in the past was because it was horri-”

Yonghwa made an oh-no-I’m-in-trouble-look as he slowly turn his attention to his hyung. Heechul stare at him distinctively. Like a lion getting ready to pounce. A fake smile appears on his lips. That was never a good sign. That means he was really angry.

“Yonghwa….” Heechul place the pair of chopsticks in his hand down onto the table. “So you’ve been letting Sulli skip breakfast?” Even though he was smiling you can see the poping vain on his head. He roll the newspaper he put down earlier into a stick and wack it hard on the table to make a loud slapping sound.

“H-hyung, It’s not what you think.” Yonghwa half-way stood up from his chair preparing to run. Heechul swung the rolled newspaper trying to his Yonghwa with it. Yonghwa dodges the attack which slightly miss him by a couple of centimeters. He quickly jumps out of his seat and stood behind Sulli’s chair, which he was quickly followed by his hyung.

“OPPA STOP!” Sulli shouted stepping in front of Heechul’s way. She was angry. “What are you doing to Yonghwa oppa?! It wasn’t his fault, it’s my fault! I was my choice to skip eating. If you wanna hit someone then hit me!” She inches closer to him lower her head for him to hit.

Heechul lower the newspaper to his side. He was surprise by Sulli’s sudden outburst. He knew he couldn't do anything in this situation now. He let out a heavy sigh and roll his eyes as he walk away. Sulli watches as Heechul walk out the front door angrily before she turns around back to Yonghwa with a smile on her face.

“Oppa! How was my acting?” She laughs.

“My little sister is the best!” Yonghwa hugs her tightly in his arms, before looking at her again.

“Really?” She was happy to hear her brother’s praising her.

“Yes.” He answers her. “And you really save me there. I was sure hyung was gonna beat me for sure.”

“See oppa, I told you it would work. I am an actress after all.” Sulli’s eyes adverted to the clock on the wall her eyes wide. “Oh no!” She looks at her wrist watch to see if it was really the right time. Her eyes grew even wider. She quickly grabs her book bag. “Oppa, I gotta go.” She quickly rushes to the door and put on her shoes.

“Wait finish eating first!”

“No time. Bye oppa!” Within seconds she was out the door.

Quickly rushing towards the front gate of the house she passes Heechul who seems to be walking back towards the house. Heechul call her name. She turns her head towards him without stopping and waves at him.

“Oppa, I’m going to school~” Sulli smile. “Don’t bully Yonghwa oppa. I told him to tell me if you bully him. BYE!” Sulli turn around and speed up her pace into the ally road.

 

+++

 

When Sulli reach the bus stop, the bus was already there and the last person already boarded the busy. She quickly rush towards the bus as it pull away and was about to close the door. She hit the side of the bus ttrying to grab the bus driver’s attention aiming at the closing door.

“W-wait! WAIT-”

She put her right arm in the doorway in hope to get the bus driver to let her get on. But instead she felt a sudden strong hold on her arm and a pull. In a blink of an eye she was inside the bus. To her surprise she was next to something warm was wrap tightly around her.

“Are you alright?” a low male voice ask her.

“Y-yes. Thank you.” Sulli’s eyes quickly turn side to side and then she slowly nods her head up and down.

He slowly let go of his hold of her. Sulli look up at the guy. He was really handsome and beautiful, also she notice that he had really pretty eyes. He didn’t look like anything that exists on earth, if she could find the perfect word for him; it would be a ‘Beautful Angel’. Sulli could feel her face burning and she could hear the loud beating of her heartbeat.

“Please move to the back for you’re safety.”  The bus driver interrupted. He had stopped the bus when he notices that the two were standing next to the door in the bus.

“Sorry.” The blonde male said to the bus driver before looking back at Sulli. “We should go take our seat.” He let her go head to get a seat.

The bus seems to be full and there was only one seat open near the back of the bus. Sulli look back to the beautiful stranger who seems to have found place to stand at the front of the bus holding on one of the hanging handles. She quickly took a seat and her eyes revert back to him. She was observing him. He was tall with short blonde hair with thick dark-brown eyebrows. He was wearing a white pain collar shirt with a grey sweater on top and a slim straight dark blue jean. He did seem to be only a few years older than her.

When Sulli notice that he had turn his head to look toward her direction she quickly turn head away to the window. Sulli didn’t know why but looking at him directly somehow makes her a little nervous.

 

+++

 

“Young lady….young lady?” a voice said repeatedly over and over. Sulli eyes slowly open as she felt the presence of someone shaking her a little. When she was fully awake, she turn around to see an elderwoman in the seat back at her. “Ah, you’re awake. This is you’re stop right?” She said smiling at Sulli.

“Ah, yes. Thank you.” Sulli bowed her head in thanks to her.

“Oh my…” the old woman laughs. “Don’t thank me. A young man asks me earlier to wake you up when we arrive at this bus stop.”

“Young man?”

“Yes, he’s over there…?” the woman was pointing at the front of the bus, but then realizes that the spot was empty. “Eh? Where did he go? He must have got off the bus.”

Sulli quickly stood up and thank the elder woman again before exiting off the bus. When Sulli got off the bus, she wonder on how she fell asleep on the bus. The last thing she remembered was avoiding eye contact with the blonde stranger and then…blank…nothing else. She didn’t even remember sleeping.

“…Giant baby SULLI!” Kai’s voice whispers loudly in her ear, which made Sulli jump a little from surprise.

“Kai?! You scared me!” Sulli hits him in the arm as hard as she can.

“Ouch…” Kai pretends to have gotten hurt from her punch.

“Are you alright?” Sulli moves closer to him to examine his arm. She was worried that she has hurt her best friend. “I’m so sorry Jongin.”

Kai smile as he watches her worried face. She has always been like this since they were kids, always worrying about hurting other people and putting them first before herself. This made him felt bad for pretending to be hurt. But he likes the attention that Sulli gives him. She is still the same girl he fell in love with when they were children.

 

+++

 

When Sulli enter into the classroom along with Kai, they quickly went and took their seat as the school vice-principle enters into the classroom right after them. The school vice-principle walks to the front where the blackboard was and stood at the podium.

“Students, I have some bad news.” He started. “As of now, Ms. Shin will no longer be teaching this class.” Some students seem to be a little shock and others didn’t seem to care. “The reason being, Ms. Shin has been transfer to a different school. Because of this sudden departuare of Ms. Shin, we weren’t able to find a homeroom teacher to teach this class.”

All the students seem please. To them it mostly means a day off from school.

“But…lucky enough, we have a student teacher that came today.” The vice-president seems please. “Since he is a student teacher, he’ll be only temporary taking over this classroom until we find a new teacher to take over this class. Mr. Woo, please come in.”

The vice-president looks over at the door and all students’ eye lock onto the person entering in the classroom. The door slowly opens as a tall figure enters in. Sulli was taken in surprise when she saw who it was. It was the same blonde guy that she met on the bus. And he is a student teacher at her school?

“Mr. Woo came here all the way from America.” The vice-president said as the tall blonde student teacher walk across the room and stood next to him. “I expect you all to welcome Mr. Woo nicely.” He said to the students before turning his attention to the student teacher and shook his hand. He said something to him first before exiting out of the classroom.

The student teacher picked up a piece of chalk and start writing on the blackboard his name in English romaji and below it in hangul ‘Kris Wu’. He then places the chalk down and turns his attention to the classroom, of students.

“Hello, my name is Kris Wu. You could call me Mr. Woo or you could just call me Kris is fine as well. Does anyone have any question?” a girl at the back of the classroom rise up her hand. “Yes, you…” Kris looks at the seating chart on the paper in front of him. “Naeun sshi?”

“Errrah..Mr. Woo? How old are you?”

“I’m 22…but, I guess in Korean age, I’m 23.”

All the girls seem to be a little overjoyed. To hear that he was rather young made the girls even happier.

“Kris? Right?” A male student in the classroom said. “If you’re from America, how good is you’re English?”

Kris took a look at the seating chart to find the name of the student, then look back up and straight at him.

Well, Mr. Dongho…My English isn’t perfect, but it’s good enough to help me communicate with others. I could also speak several other languages other then English too. Do you still want me to continue? Or did you not understand anything I have just said? ” Kris said all in English.

All the students became impress and speechless by his long English. It sounded really good and natural, just like his Korean was.

“If there is not more questions, let’s get started with a roll call.” Kris said as he looks at the paper. “Choi Sulli?”

“H-here.” Sulli quickly answer and raise her hand. She suddenly blushes when she came in eye contact with him and she could see him smiling a little at her. She felt really uncomfortable so again Sulli looks away to avoid his eyes at him.

Kai, who was sitting at the opposite side of the room, notice the eye contacts of the student teacher and Sulli. He didn’t like the way he was looking at her at all. As a guy he knows that look of how guys looking at girls. He was interest in Sulli. 

 


Hello~♥ Awwwww...Thank you all for you're support~ Sorry, It took so long to post up this second chapter. I was working on it at first along with chapter 5 for my other fanfic 'Beauty & Cutie' story. But then I got a very painful toothache for two weeks. Which put everything on delay. Then my brother got hospitalize. It was crazy. LOL, but everything is good now.

Well, at first this chapter was gonna have both Tao and Kris, but then I thought since first chapter already mostly about Tao already, I made this chapter all about Kris and some of Kai. :D kekeke, Kris is really a "BEAUTIFUL STRANGER" [f(x)'s song] XDD

I love f(exo), so I hope you all really enjoy this story. Remember to leave some comments or thoughts about this story or chapter in the comment section below.