Chapter 4

3 ByunTae and Their Love Stories

 

“Don’t tell us that you…”

“That you what unnie?” YoonA suddenly interrupt their conversation and that make the three girls surprise because of YoonA appearance so suddenly.

“YoonA~ah, can you knocked the door before you open it?” Sooyoung hissed. YoonA just only chuckle.

“Sorry about it. By the way, can I go out with my friends for a while Sunny unnie?”

“It’s already 9 pm so you can’t go out. Go sleep.” Sunny said and that make her sister pouted.

“Your pouted can’t change my mind.” Sunny said coolly.

“Okay, if so, I’ll just sneak out then.” YoonA mutter but Sunny heard it.

“If you dare do so, you’ll sleep outside then.”  YoonA look up at her unnie and frowns. In the other hand, Taeyeon and Sooyoung giggle seeing the two sisters fought about a small thing.

“Okay, I’ll just go sleep then.” She said before walk away.

 

----------------

“So you can’t go out tonight?.... Just sneak out...... WHAT!.... What kind of sister is she? It’s not like we go to somewhere else.... Tell your sister that we want to make a study group in my house only...... She didn’t believe it?...... Oh, okay then. See you tomorrow... Bye” Tiffany sighed as she ended the phone.

“So?” Jessica asked. Tiffany shook her head for the answer.

“Her sister was so protective.” Jessica said again.

“But, you like her sister right?”

“Why should I like her when I didn’t know who she is and what kind of look is she?” Jessica said in fact.

“I know.. But whenever YoonA spoke about her sister you kinda amuse.” Tiffany tease.

“Actually, her sister was my type.”

“So why you won’t ask YoonA to meet her sister with you?” Tiffany questioned. Jessica just keeps silent

 

---------------------------

Next Morning~

 

“Unnie wake up, wake up!” YoonA shook her sister body before shook the other girl to wake their up.

“YoonA~ah we didn’t go to school today.” Sunny said in sleepy tone. The other girl just hummed only.

“Why?”

“Because we got suspension again.”

“Because?”

“Because Taeyeon brought her magazine and the principal caught it.” Sunny said straightforwardly. She didn’t realize what she just said because she was half asleep. Sooyoung who heard all their conversation suddenly awake and runs to the bathroom and locked it; hiding in there. In the other hand, Taeyeon still sleep didn’t knowing anything same too Sunny.

“So, Taeyeon unnie brought it?” YoonA asked again. Sunny just hummed only. Just then she realized and her eyes was widen when she recalled what their conversation from earlier and she gulped when she remember all the conversation.

“Yoo…YoonA~ah…” Sunny stutter. She looks at her right side to find Sooyoung but she was nowhere and then she looks at the other side and there Taeyeon still sleeping soundly.

YoonA walked to where Taeyeon was still sleeping. As she was there, she threw Taeyeon off from the bed and there Taeyeon land on the floor but still didn’t awake. YoonA took the pillow and throws Taeyeon with it and that makes Taeyeon awake.

“Yah, what was that for?” Taeyeon yelled angrily. She then looked at who was throwing the pillow toward her.

“Last week unnie watched video in the classroom and now unnie brought magazine to school?” YoonA hissed. Firstly, Taeyeon didn’t get what YoonA said just then, she widens her eyes in terror and gulped as she knows what YoonA means.

“Uh…YoonA~ah, erm…I…I…can…e…explain it.”

“I don’t need your explanation unnie.” YoonA said sadly and walk out from the room. After a while, Sooyoung get out from the bathroom.

“See what just you did Sunny. We didn’t get a breakfast today because of you.”

“Yah, don’t blame me.”

“If you didn’t told YoonA why we didn’t go to school today, it never happen.”

“Then how suppose I told her why we didn’t go to school? You want me to lie about it? If you thought so, I can’t.”

“Yah, stop fighting about it. It’s already happen so just let it go. And you Sooyoung, you can make your own food.” Taeyeon said.

“I’m too lazy to cook the food today.” Sooyoung narrowed her eyes and folds her hand. Taeyeon and Sunny just sighed only.

 

-------------------

“So your sister got suspended again?” Tiffany asked YoonA as they walked to their classroom.

“Yeah. I’m kinda upset right now.”

“Because your sister’s friends fault again?” Jessica asked and YoonA nodded sadly.

“I hope they can control their ert mind just for a once though.” Tiffany and Jessica just only patted YoonA back to comfort her.

“Oh, speaking about ert… Me and Sica meet two ert girl yesterday.” Tiffany suddenly said and that attract YoonA attention.  ‘two ert girl?’ YoonA thought.

“I hate that short girl. How could she give me ‘y ’ for my nickname. Ugh!” Tiffany frowns. YoonA and Jessica laughed when she said it.

“Yah, stopped laughing.” YoonA can’t stop laughing even Tiffany slaps her arms twice because it’s so funny for her.

“Well, Jessica got a kiss yesterday and you know what, the girl who kisses Sica is that short ert girl friend and she also short too.” Tiffany explain to YoonA and that make YoonA gasp.

“Huh, really? Isn’t it Sica first kiss? Oh my, Sica first kiss was already taken by stranger hahaha…” YoonA makes a joke about it. In the other hand, Jessica suddenly blushes and Tiffany saw it.

“Why are you blushing? Are you…”

“I’m not blushing. Thinking about it make me felt angry.” Jessica denied.

“Oh yeah, of course you will be mad because your first kiss was already taken by stranger not YoonA’s sister.” Tiffany teases and that make Jessica blushing even more. YoonA raised her right eyebrow.

“Mind to tell me something that you hide from me?” Tiffany clear before she speaks while Jessica just stand there nervously.

“Actually… Sica like your sister.” YoonA mouth turning into ‘o’ shape as she nodded.

“ Are you sure Sica about your feeling toward my sister? Because you haven’t met her.”

“… I don’t know why but when you speak about your sister… I felt I adore her a lot.”

“…But… she’s a …”

“She’s a what?” Tiffany and Jessica said in unison,

“…shea…” YoonA mutter. Jessica and Tiffany just only nodded blankly before the realize what YoonA said.

“What she’s a et!!”  They yelled.

“Uhuh, well she will be a ert when she with her friends only… she still... nice and kind.” YoonA explain. Jessica sighed in relief.

“ So, are you still want to meet with my sister?” YoonA asked.

 

--------------------

 

Will be update soon ^^

 

Oh, I see a new subscribers again ^^..Thanks for subscribes this story and for your support.. same too my reader..Love you guys