3 ByunTae and Their Love Stories

Description

There are three friends sat in the corner of their classroom; looking at the magazine full of concentration

“Ah, I wanna slap this girl .” One of them said.

“Whoa, such a pretty s.” The other said. Before they can turn to the other page, someone grab the magazine away from them causing them to yell at the person who snatched the magazine.

“Yah, what the hell!” said the short girl. The tall and tanned skin girl just only grins at the shorty girl and look at the magazine in disgustingly.

“ert always is a ert” She said before throw the magazine away from her sight.

“My magazine!” The other shorty girl said in frustration

“Kwon Yuri, before I eat you alive…you better go now.” hissed the tall girl. Yuri just smirks at them before walk away from them.

----------------
“Taeyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung.” The old man calls them. They just look down.

“Do you know what your fault this time?” The old man asked them. They just nodded still look down.

“And who’s the owner of this magazine?” The old man asked them again.

“M…me…” Taeyeon raised her hand.

“Huh…you again? I thought this time Sooyoung will brought it”

“Why me? I just only joined them look at the magazine only.”

“Yeah, if food…”

“You can say it’s me…” Sooyoung said sheepishly. The old man just shook his head only before he speak again.

“You guys got suspension for two weeks”

Their jaws dropped when the principal said it. While, outside of the room there are two girls were eavesdropping of what happen in the inside of the room. They’re giggling when the principal told the three byuntae that they’ll get suspension.


--------------