Chapter 7

3 ByunTae and Their Love Stories

 

~Previous Chapter~

 

 

~TaeNy Situation~

 

“y , sleep with me tonight please..” Taeyeon plead with her puppy eyes and Tiffany seems like she was being hypnotize by that byuntae’s puppy eyes.

“I’m promise I’ll make you happy tonight and..” Taeyeon paused as she leans closer to Tiffany while Tiffany blush for that moment.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You’ll scream my name tonight...” Taeyeon whisper into Tiffany’s ear and smirk naughtily. Just then, Tiffany realizes what she mean and she push Taeyeon away hardly.

“YAH!! DO YOU THINK I’M A B*CTH!?” Tiffany shouts angrily and that make Taeyeon and the other girls shock.

Taeyeon gulp nervously before she speak, “I-I di-didn’t mean it. What I mean is I want to play slot card with you on my bed and if you lose, I’ll tickle you till you scream my name to make me stop.” Taeyeon said stutter. Tiffany blink her eyes rapidly as Taeyeon explain.

“Wait.” Taeyeon move closer to her again and whisper, “what are you thinking when I said it huh?” Taeyeon smirk as she realizes what Tiffany’s thought. “Are you thinking…something dirty?” Tiffany widens her eyes as Taeyeon said it and she try her best to deny it. Taeyeon just laugh at her.

 

~in the other side~

 

Sunny groan painfully while rubs her cheek over and over after Jessica slap her.  She glares angrily at Jessica.

“Are you crazy? Why do you suddenly slap someone that you just meet? Is that the way you greet them?” Sunny ask. Jessica just look at her like nothing happen while Yoona and Sooyoung were so shocked of what just happen.

“Someone that I just meet? Aren’t we met before?” Jessica hiss. Yoona feel the tension between the two girls and for that, she try to stop them by interrupt them.

“Sunny unnie, please stop it okay.” Yoona plead as she hold Sunny’s shoulder and try to calm her.

“Unnie?” Jessica mutters. “Yoona~ah, is this ert…” she paused as she pointed at Sunny and raise her right eyebrow in confused. Yoona took a deep breath before she explains.

“Sica unnie, meet my sister, Sunny unnie” Yoona introduce her sister to Jessica. In the other hand, Sunny still glare at Jessica like there’s no tomorrow while Jessica open widely and she didn’t believe of what Yoona said just now.

“Unnie, she is the girl who was so admiring you. She want to go on a date with you unnie.” Yoona said to Sunny and that make Sunny stop glare at Jessica and turn her head to Yoona and look at Yoona bewilder.

“You mean…this girl admiring me?” She then turn to Jessica and look at Jessica from head to toe.

“This crazy chimpanzee   wants to go on date with me?” she mutters as she cross her hand and keep looking at Jessica in her professional way. As Jessica heard the word ‘CRAZY CHIMPANZEE’ her face was redden in angry and she shout and kick Sunny again.

“ERT!! I’M NOT A CRAZY CHIMPANZEE! I’M HUMAN!” Jessica shout and stomp her feet. She then squat down and grab Sunny by collar.

“If I know that girl is you, I’ll never admire you. NEVER” she hisses. Sunny suddenly got an idea and smirk suddenly appears in her face.

“Never?” she whispers as she move her face closer to Jessica. “N.E.V.E.R” Jessica hiss again. Suddenly, Sunny grip Jessica hair and pull her face closes to her and Sunny starts to kiss Jessica’s lips.

 

YoonA, Sooyoung and also TaeNy look at them with wide eyes. Suddenly, Taeyeon nudge Tiffany’s arm and mutter. “y , let’s go to my room and we will kiss crazily in my room and no one will interrupt us.” She said and grabs Tiffany’s hand.  In the other side, Tiffany still surprise of Sunny braveness. ‘wow, that girl is so brave. Just only she can stop Sica.’ She thought and she didn’t realize that Taeyeon already brought her to her room. As she snap from her thought she looks around the room.

“Where I am? Why I am here?  She mutters as she scratches her forehead clueless.  

“y , we’re alone here…in my bedroom.” Taeyeon whisper from behind and ready to carry Tiffany on her shoulder. ‘A-Alone….I-In h-her r-room?’ she thought and gulps nervously.

“Oh God help me to get away from this byuntae.” Tiffany pray and she almost cry  as Taeyeon carry her on shoulder and go to her bed.

 

~TO BE CONTINUE~

 

A/N: I'm back from haitus~ xD who miss me? no one? ;A; lol I'm just kidding~

Thanks to the reader who always stick with me and read my fanfics~ 

and for the new reader, most welcome to you guys and hope you'll always enjoy reading my fanfic <3

LOVE YOU GUYS <3