Chapter 3

3 ByunTae and Their Love Stories

 

Before the incident

Tiffany POV

“Sica~ah, I know you’re lying… I’m y in this bikini right?” I asked while winking at her. She just sighed.

“No, you’re not y.” She replied.

“You’re jealous so that why you didn’t accept that I’m too y.” I grinned

“No, you’re not.” She insisted and that make my jaw dropped. Why she can’t accept the truth? Suddenly, an idea came up and I grinned evilly as I was thinking about it.

“You’re gonna regret what you said Jessi…”I said, still grinned evilly. She notices the different in my voice.

“Wh..why should I regret what I- AAAHHHHHHH!!!!” She screams and run away. I laughed loudly when she runs like she just saw a ghost. Actually, the cucumber is the scariest then a ghost for Jessica haha..

“Heh, told you that you’re regret what you said.” I said to no one as I threw the cucumber away.

“OH MAH GAWD”I turned around to see who said ‘oh my god’ and there stood a short girl look at me in amuse. I smiled at her as I walked towards that short girl.

“Ooh..Ohh..” She stutters. I look at her in confuse.

“Is it something wrong?” I asked her. She looks at something that makes her drool. I follow where her eyes and her eyes was land on my chest. My eyes widen as I realized she looks at my chest

“Woo, come here pretty s” She walked closer to me and ready to touch my chest but I slapped her and that make her snapped.

“Uh huh…”

“You…”

“Yeah?” She said innocently.

“How dare you try to touch my chest?”

“hehe… Habits.” My jaw dropped when she said it was her habit. So that means she…

“Are you ert?”

“………..”

“……….”

“Well, many people said I’m a byun hehe”

“WHAT!! You-”

“AAAHHHH!!” Someone yells not too far from us. I know who voice it is. It’s belonging to Jessica.

“Gosh! What happen there?” The short girl question and then she runs to where the screams from and I follow her from behind.

After I arrive there, I saw Jessi stand there and looked at the two girls who were on the ground. I saw that short girl from earlier and the other short girl who rubbed her nose to ease the pain.

“Jessi what happen?”  I yelled

 

--------------

 

Jessica turns her head around to see Tiffany who makes her way to Jessica.

“What happen?” Tiffany asked her again. She then looked at the two girls who already stand and stare at them.

“This shorty suddenly kissed me.” Jessica said. Tiffany shocked when Jessica said it.

“What? You kissed her? Hey, it’s not fair.” Taeyeon said loudly and Jessica and Tiffany heard that. Sunny widen her eyes to give her friend warns but Taeyeon didn’t seem to realize her warned.

“Yah, it’s not fair. How could hmhph” Sunny cupped her friend mouth to shut her off.

“Hush, they’re still here.” Sunny whisper to her ears.

“They’re ert Jessi.” Tiffany suddenly said and that attract the two shorty look at them.

“Hey, I’m not a ert.” Sunny insisted.

“Yeah, me too.”  Taeyeon joined. Sunny look at Taeyeon with ‘what-the-hell’ on her face

“You’re a ert Taeng.” Sunny said.

“Oh, yeah… I forgot I’m a ert hehe.”

“So you’re accepting it that you guys a erts?” Jessica asked them.

“Excuse me. I’m not a ert.”  Sunny insisted once again

“So why are you kissed me then?”

“….”

“…..”

“Because your lips look so attractive and that make me want to kiss it.”

 

In the other hand, TaeNy quarrel

“ert.”

“Don’t call me a ert y . Call me ByunTaeng instead haha.”

“What? y ?”

“Yes. Your name is…y .” Taeyeon said as her forefinger pointed Tiffany on her chest. Suddenly, Taeyeon realize where her hand was land and she point at that even more and that make her ert smile appear.

“Ohoho… So soft~” She said in amusement as her hand grabs Tiffany’s chest and squeeze it softly. Tiffany moans without her knowing so and that make Taeyeon squeeze it again. Just then Tiffany realizes that she’s moan when Taeyeon squeeze her chest.

“YAH HOW DARE YOU!!” She yells as she slapped her hand and gives Taeyeon a punch on her right eye.

 

Back to SunSica quarrel

 

“……”

“Heh…”

What?”

“I know you’re thinking about the kiss from earlier. Don’t tell me that you’re starting to like me.” Sunny smile cheekily. Jessica looks at her in disbelief.

Just then, Taeyeon groan painfully make the two of them to look at TaeNy, wonder what happen.

“Aww y you’re meanie”

“Yah! My name not ‘y ’.”

“You don’t like that name? How about y Bo*bs or y ***?”

“Don’t call me with that ert name.” Tiffany hissed.

“y is nice nickname you made Taeyeon~ah” Sunny suddenly joined their quarrel. Jessica looks at Sunny in disgusting

“You’re really a ert.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“I said I’m NOT! And that’s final. I’m NOT A ERT”

“YES YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE ERT!”

“No, no you’re wrong. Just only Taeng a ert.”

“YO-”

“Jessi just let’s go from here. I don’t want to meet this Byuns again. Let’s go.” Tiffany said as she dragged Jessica away from the two short girls.

“Taeng, are you okay?” Sunny asked her in worries as she help Taeyeon to stand. Taeyeon seem like she was hypnotize and that make Sunny shook her hardly.

“Nuh uh?”

“Yah, are you okay?” Sunny asked her again. Taeyeon suddenly broke into wide grins as she raised her hand in front of Sunny face.

“I touch her chest Sunny~ah. y ’s chest really soft hehe.” Taeyeon said sheepishly as she rubbed her hand to her right cheek  that she used to touch Tiffany’s s from earlier. Sunny just shook her head.

“Your right eye just got punch because of your byuness and you still happy about it?” Sunny mutter and Taeyeon nodded sheepishly.

 

----------

The three girls just arrive at their house.

“Yah, help me to put some make up on my right eye.” Taeyeon said while pointed at the purple round on her right eyes because of the punch earlier.  Sunny help her to put some make up on it before they enter their house. As they’re finished, they ring the bell. After a while, YoonA open the door look at the three girls happily.

“UNNIE!!”  The two girls just smile at her accept Sooyoung because her cheek still painful.

“Where do you guys go?” YoonA asked again as the three girls enter their house.

“Uh, we go to beach.” Sunny replied. YoonA just nodded. Just then, she realizes her sister nose was red.

“Unnie, why are your nose red?” She asked as she tries to touch it but Sunny dodge her hand.

“Uh, it’s no..nothing haha.” Sunny said nervously.

“Uh, I… want to take a bath now.” Sunny said again and runs to her rooms. YoonA then turned to the other girl and she get same reaction from the two girls who now dashed to their room.

“Weird” YoonA mumble.

 

--------------------

“Oh, that’s close.” Sunny sighs in relieve.

“Yeah, what if YoonA know that we got slapped punched and kicked? I can’t imagine it.” Sooyoung said while closing her eyes as she tried to imagine it.

“It’ll be a disaster for us. She will be mad and do something scary at us. Yah, Sooyoung~ah tried imagine it.”  Taeyeon nudge the other girl.

“No! I can’t. That’s scary.” Sooyoung shivered at the thought.

They’re silent a while

“Sunny~ah, are you really kiss that girl?” Taeyeon suddenly questioned. Sunny just nodded. Taeyeon and Sooyoung look at her in surprise.

“Aren’t that your first kiss?” Sooyoung asked her.

“Yeah. Why?”

“Aren’t you said you will give your first kiss to someone you love most? But why you give it easily to someone you barely know?” Sooyoung asked her again. Sunny just only silent.

“You reject Hyomin purpose a few days ago.” Taeyeon said out of blue.

“Yeah, when Hyomin tried to kiss your cheek you avoid it but why you easily kissed that stranger?” Sooyoung asked her once again. They’re right about it and that make Sunny thinks why she kissed that girl suddenly.

“Don’t tell us that you…” Taeyeon and Sooyoung asked in unison as they look at Sunny with question on their face.

--------------------

 

welcome and welcome to the new subscriber and also to my new reader... ohoho I love you all ♥