Chapter three- Oppa??

What a Small World We live in.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry i didn't update yesterday!! >.< 
i got caught up with family stuff. But here it is!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When you got to the café, he was already there waiting for you and ordered your coffee as well. You gulped and took a deep breath. You looked down and started walking towards him.

“Oh annyeong~” he smiled sweetly as he waved at you.

“ah, annyeong..” You sat down in front of him and looked down at your hands the entire time, refuse (more like scared) to look him in the eye.

 

He looked around the room and started to sweat a bit, but tried to calm down as he took a sip of water.

 

 “Luhan-ssi..” you looked at him, “do you have an ideal type?”

Luhan almost choked on his drink, “wh-what? Hahha.. umm… Not really.”

“Ahh… I see” You started to look down but he quickly suggested, “but I like girls who read.”

You blushed as you met his eyes, he was smiling and it seemed like he was a little nervous as well.

 

*I should confess now since we’re on this topic !*

 

“Heeyoung-ah.” You looked at him, “I know we’ve only known each other for a month, and I’ve been thinking about this for a while now…”

 

*O…M..G.* You stared at him intensely as you started to blush, knowing what he was going to say next.

 

“I was wondering if you wou--”

 

Your phone w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter