Chapter two- The Confession.

What a Small World We live in.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just like yesterday, he took the seat beside you, but this time he took out a book and started reading as well. You looked over, surprised as you saw the title.

*Violets of Valentine. Oh! It’s by my favourite author*

From the corner of his eyes, he saw that you were looking and he chuckled to himself then he turned to you and asked with a straight face, “Have you read this before?”

 

You looked up at him still surprised, and then embarrassed that he caught you staring “oh, neh. It’s by my favourite author.”

You looked down in embarrassment *Aishh! HeeYoung-ah! You just made yourself look very stupid.*

“Ahh…” he pointed to your book, “Is that..?”

“Ahh! Neh.” You laughed slightly as your raised your book with a nod.

*same author*

 

Slowly… the café became awkward as the both of you tried to search for a topic to talk about, but just went back to your books when you couldn’t think of any.

You looked up from your book again wondering if you’ve seen him before, because he looked really familiar…

*maybe we’ve passed by each other on the streets*

 

Finally, curiosity got the best of you and you decided to ask, “umm… have I seen you before?”

He looked up at you, hesitated then replied with a sweet smile, “aha… I think so, I’m Luhan”. He expected you to finally recognize him but you just smiled and nodded.

 

“ahh, annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim HeeYoung”

He raised his fist to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter