Don't ever leave me...

Forever and Always

Yuri:
'Hey lulu, can i ask?'

Luhan:
'What is it Yul?'

Yuri:
'You've been acting weirdly. Are you sure everything's alright?'

Luhan:
'I'm fine Yul, don't worry.' cupping her cheeks

Yuri:
'Luhan, i hope there isn't a problem going on. Please...' i thought. He has been asking me to hang-out with his friends so i won't get lonely. I really feel something weird. Really weird. Today, he ask me to go out with Xiumin. Well, that would be fun as i always find Xiumin a bit more fun and weirder than Chanyeol. I go to change my clothes.


Luhan:
'Nice outfit pick Yul. Have fun with Xiumin.'


Yuri:
'I will. But why don't we all go? The ten (without Suho and D.O) come along?? It'll be more fun. Plus, they're all weird and fun to be with.'


Luhan:
'Lets do that some other time Yul. I promise, but i'm busy now.'

Yuri:
'What are you getting so busy about?'


Luhan:
'Some stuff.'


Yuri:
'Oh alright. I better get going now. Xiumin's downstairs. Remember! Don't stress yourself, okay?'


Luhan:
'Nae. I won't' then thought 'Mom, why did you sign the contract with SMEnt? And Yuri's gonna audition too? Gosh, double work.'


At the mall.... (Xiumin and Yuri)


Yuri:
'Xiumin-ah, can i ask?'


Xiumin:
'Huh? What? ask? Oh, sure anything!' i said weirdly

Yuri:
'What's Luhan getting so busy about? He's not usually like that.'


Xiumin:
'I do not know a thing. Stop the gloomy face! Lets have fun!'


Yuri:
'Like what i said was true, you're more weird and fun than Chanyeol. kekekeke~'


At XXX-XXX-XXX cafe... (Luhan and Sehun)

Sehun:
'Hannie, a lot of people are gossiping about this. What if Yuri knows?'

Luhan:
'I really don't know. Lets just say its a false rumor'


Sehun:
'But i heard Suho over heard our convo about you confessing to Yuri. Well, of course, the students would listen, as he is a popular guy in school.'


Luhan:
'But i'm way more popular than that Kim Joon Myeon. So don't be silly.'


Sehun:
'Yeah.'


After Yuri and Xiumin's more weird hang-out...


Xiumin:
'Well that was sure worth the hours.'

Yuri:
'Agree. I wish we can do it together. You know all of you guys. I could even invite Tiffany and Taeyeon along.'


Xiumin:
'Haha~ Right.. Oh Yuri, can i ask a favor?'

Yuri:
'Sure.'

Xiumin:
'Could you tell Taeyeon that i like her? I've always admired her lovely voice and looks.'


Yuri:
'Woah~ You have a crush on Taeyeon? Coinsidence! She likes you too!'


Xiumin:
'Oh hell, are you serious?'


Yuri:
'Yeah, she asks me to tell you too!'


Xiumin:
'Its getting late Yuri. Thanks for the great time.'

Yuri:
'No, i'm the one who should be thankful. You made me laugh for straight 12 hours.'


Xiumin:
'Well for that, you're welcome. Good night Yuri. Have a cozy sleep with Luhan okay?' cheekily voice then whispered 'Don't forget to send my regards to Taeyeon, okay?'


Yuri:
'I won't forget Xiumin, don't worry. Good night. Bye.'

Xiumin:
'Okay, bye!' waving good bye to her


At Yuri and Luhan room.....


Yuri:
I walked into our room quietly because i thought that Luhan was sleeping and he was! Sleeping on his table. He looked so angelic that i could just kiss him. 'Wait, kiss him??!! Are you out of your mind Kwon Yuri? Aish, snap out of it' i scolded myself in my mind as always. I swung his arm around my shoulder so i could position him on his bed. When i let him down on his cozy king sized bed, he pulled me in his embrace, hugging me. Then he started to talk in his sleep. 'Yuri-ah.... Please... Don't leave me....' i bet he's dreaming something. I tried to free myself but i didn't succeed as his grip got a bit tighter like trapping me. I caressed his beautiful, silky, skin. I don't know why, i always feel like caressing it. So smooth and silky. After 30 minutes, i fell asleep. Again, in his embrace.


An hour after....


Luhan:
I felt something soft on my head, then i realized i was in my bed. But i fell asleep at the table not the bed. Then i saw Yuri. Holding my shirt getting a tight grip. Then she started talking in her sleep. 'Luhan.... Don't do it... Stay with me please... I beg...' she must be having dreams. My eyes were laid on her pinkish, beautiful lips. I it softly, then caressed her silky black wavy hair. It always looked so beautiful even when she didn't wash it yet. I covered her with the comferter and i just went to the side of my bed. I took a blanket instead, as i want her to be warmer than me. Falling asleep in the cold room wasen't bad, as long as i have her.