New Friend

The Two Ice Prince



Tao and Sehun already headed towards the principal room to ask where room they are gonna be..  still there fangirls wont stop bothering them.. Asking them there numbers or do they have girlfriends.. But they both remain silent.
They were assigned in Room 131-A, they werent the smart you think, they are not good when it comes to schooling, they just ask for some of the fangirls to do there project assignments and etc.

Tao and Sehun already got in the room and sat there quietly, they remained emotionless while the girls kept on asking them many things about there personal life..

After some minutes the teacher came, along with a new student.. The girl blinked innocently and saw Tao and Sehun in his class.

*What the?!?! They are here? No way!* You thought *Oh she's here.. Who give a damn care?!* Tao thought as he rolled his eyes when he saw you..

"Please introduce yourself" The teacher said politely

"Annyeong Haseyo, Im Park Hyejin! Im new here, so please take care of me! and Nice to meet you all!" As you lightly bow and smile
All the girls starts murmuring to each other.

"isnt she the one who didnt respect Tao-oppa?

"Yes she is, what a pathetic girl! didnt she know Tao-oppa is a model and rich guy!?"

"She didnt have taste at all, Looks at her she looks like a mess for me"

"So who wants Park Hyejin to be her seatmate" The teacher asked

The murmurings got louder and Sehun cant help but to be annoy, all he wants was a quiet daw, but these girls wont stop talking about you, so he raised his hands up. "You can sit beside me" Sehun stand up as he said it to you emotionless

Tao look at his cousin as he let that girl sit beside him. *Is he gone crazy?*

"OK Ms Park, you cant sit with Mr Oh" The teacher said

"Why did Sehun-oppa let that girl sit with her?!"

"What did she do to our Sehun oppa!"

You ignore all the death glares being thrown to you, and murmuring bad things to you.. *Im here to study not to fight* You said as you try to calm yourself or you might explode and slap that girls.

"Hey Thanks, Im HyeJin.. Nice to meet you, Can I know your name?" You offer a handshake to him but Sehun just look at it and looked at you with cold eyes

*Why is she thanking me?, That's nothing but Isnt she aware that our fans might hate her*

"Oh Sehun"

"Ok Sehun! nice to meet you" You gave her a smile, but like what he did awhile ago he just gave you cold stares..

You cat help but notice the surroundings all girls are looking at you now, stabbing your back by Death glares

Your seatmate, didnt bother to talk to you, but your stealing glances from him, there are times that he caught you staring and you'll blush like a mad tomato and looked away at him, the ones beside him with sharp eyes, you notice him looked at you once and you can sense his devil aura you cant help but to shiver at Tao's stare..

You took some notes while the teacher is teaching about english, you gotta admit your pretty distracted from Sehun, you really admire his baby face.. *Yaa Pabo Hyejin! Have you gone mad?*

The teacher closed his book.. and announced "Ok Everyone! You can take a lunch now!" Everyone started to cheer happily including the teacher as they gather around with there friends and go out of the room, leaving you only..

*Maybe I should make some friends, but it's hard..* You sighed deeply as you left the room with your head looking at the floor, you didnt even notice that you bump to someone..

"Agh!" The boy groaned in frustration.. His glasses fell on the floor.

"Im sorry! Im sorry!" You apologize as you get the books on the floor and gave it to him. You also insert his glasses, since he cant wear it to himself..

"That's fine! By the way Im Byun Baekhyun!"  He cant offer a handshake to you since he got the books on his arms..

*Maybe I can be friend with him!*

"Im Park Hyejin, Im a transferee! here.. Nice to meet you too!" You gave him a smile and he quickly smiled back at you..
"Maybe you need a little help?" You grinned at him and he nodded

he handed you a little books and you both have some little chit chat together. After some minutes you both already handed to the teachers in the faculty..

"So Hyejin-ah! Let's have a lunch, Im pretty sure youre hungry like me!" He beamed at you

"I am really hungry! So Let's eat!?!" You asked him as your stomach growled and he chuckled lighly

You both headed on the cafeteria, you both sat on the empty table.. While you guys both eating happily there's a group of girl stood up on the side of the table giving you some sharp glares..