Jerks!

The Two Ice Prince

"You are not allowed to show any emotions! Showing emotions make you weak! You pathetic! It's all your fault that your mother died! It all has been you! I wish you were never born! You didnt show any respect to me!, Your father! The one who made you!"

"AHH!" Tao shouted his body is full of sweat.. He realized he dream again about his father scolding him and telling him how pathetic he is and how he killed his mother.. *Just a Dream* Tao thought as he got up in his bed. Today is his first day in High School so he better go get ready before his father comes up in his room and punch him in the stomach like the last time he did when Tao overslept..

Tao take a bath, he was still thinking of his dream awhile ago.. It's just like a curse mark, No it's like a curse himself.. He's a curse child, he's fault that's why his mother died..

After taking a bath, Tao brushed his teeth and got dressed up with white t-shirt with black leather jacket and black skinny jeans along with his black converses.. After dressing up Tao came down to grab some breakfast..

"Good Morning Young Master, your meal is served" His butler said as he bowed to his master.

"You may now go" Tao ordered showing no emotions as he eat his breakfast quietly..

While eating Tao's phone suddenly buzzed on his pocket, he took it and read the message coming from his cousin Sehun, who had the same punishment like him..

-----
To: Tao
From: Sehun

Tao, I'm here outside of your mansion.. Let's go to school.
-----

From: Tao
To: Sehun

Ok, I'll be there in a minutes
-----


Tao ate fast and got outside his cousin, Sehun is waiting him along with his new big bike..

Tao's butler already take out Tao's big bike..

Tao and Sehun both hopped on there individual's expensive bikes.
They both headed on Kyunghee University.. as they both expected there fangirls are already outside waiting for them..
Alld there screamings annoyed Tao and Sehun..

But they didnt bother to show any emotion.. They all walked straight forward, didnt even bothering there fans..
Yes they are model, but it was there fathers decision.

A one brave fan stood at there way, she looked at the floor as she handed chocolates to both Tao and Sehun..

Tao grab the chocolate, the fan seems happy and all the fangirls are shocked..

*Pathetic!* He grabbed the chocolate and tossed it in the floor and stepped on it, while Sehun didnt bother to take it at all

YOUR POV

Finally after some time of walking! "Im on Kyunghee University!!! Yes!" You cheered happily as you pumped your fists in happiness..
When you are about to enter.. There are girls surrounding a 2 young men.. *I gotta admit, they are pretty handsome*  You heard shoutings like a name "Taw? Seh- what?" You didnt bother to listen anymore cause it's none of your bussiness anyways, not until you saw how the sharp eyed guy tossed the chocolate the girl gave to him and stepped on it. You got mad..

You step on there way like the girl did awhile ago and you shouted at them

"How could you! you heartless! You shouldn't have grab the chocolate just to toss and stepped on it! Many people are getting hungry, then you just did that like it's a piece of trash!" You pointed at the sharp eyed guy as he gave you a little smirk..

"Well, It's a piece of trash for me.. I dont need such cheap things like that.. And you have no rights to order me" Tao said with a little smirk on his face and push you aside as the guy beside him walked like nothing happenned..

All of the fangirls gave you a death glare.. *What the-!*

"Hey you!, You dont talk to him like that!" As she gave you death glares, some of her companions gave you a death glare too, as they left to go to them..

"Jerks!" You mumbled under your breath, you headed to the principal office to get you locker key and your room..

"So I'm in Room 131-A, okk! here I come!" As you ran off