Marriage

The Two Ice Prince

Tao's POV

Tao quickly went home, he didnt want to get bother by his fans, he go on to his bedroom and lay his tired body in the soft bed of him.. His minds we're full of thoughts, *Did I hurt her with my words, Should I go apologize?*
part of my brain didnt agree that I should apologize with her.. But I still want, but my dad's rules..

He'll surely get mad of me, and punish me again.. Something's wrong with me, At first I didnt care whenever Kimi bullies any girl, this is the first time I felt something, Hyejin is really unique.. Speaking of Kimi, I know she's planning something to Hyejin, I must watch Hyejin starting tomorrow.. I must ask for Sehun's help too...

*Huang Zi Tao! Have you gone mad?
*

While I'm in deep thoughts, someone knock on my door..

"Come In" Tao said while his staring at the ceiling

"Young Master, your father told you to dress this"  My butler said as he handed a black suit to me, I looked at it.

"Why should I?"

"your father had set a very important appointment"

After my butler said the reason, I gave him a sign that he should go out now.

I placed the black suit on my bed and took a very quick shower, I wear those black suits.. I looked at my self on the mirror and I mess my hair a little. I go downstairs and I notice my father is waiting for me, he's wearing a gray suit..

I didn't bother to greet him, nor him... We both enter the car and looked straight.
Our drive drove the car, after some minutes of silence in the car, the driver announced that we are already here.

I go out in the car and arrange my suit, dusting some dirts and headed to enter a fancy restaurant..  I looked at my surroundings, I saw Kimi with her parents, Kimi is looking at me and she smiled at me nicely, but I just looked at him with my usuall cold facial expression.. My father comes up beside me and fake a smile..


My father goes in the table where Kimi was.. and he hug Kimi fakely, I can see it in his moves "What a bastard" I murmured as I go sat beside my father. He also offer a handshake to Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee,

Kimi's parents also offers a handshake at me and I shook it with no emotions. at the side of my eyes, I can see Kimi blusing and she's giving me a cute smile, but I ignore her..

"So Hello Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee, I will gladly accept the offer, There marriage is gonna be next month, so we'll have many time to arrange there marriage" My father announced and my eyes widen in shock, Kimi got up and sat beside me he s her hands around my arms.. *Oh no.. This is not happening*