Prince Charming/Troublemaker

A Twist Of Fate

 

 
Years ago... Back to their childhood days...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Somewhere near a lake stood a huge villa where a celebration was being held. A business celebration. It was the just their start in the clothing industry with the Chois.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A little girl was holding onto her parent's hands quite shy about the crowd, as if she's not used to many people greeting her. Just then, they walked to another family. The Choi family.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The grip on her parent's hands loosened, letting her have a talk with the child of the Chois. Wanting her to get to know with the other kid, she was told to play with the said Choi. Choi Soojin. Somehow the other sibling was missing. They didn't know where the other kid went.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hi, S-soojin...unnie. N-nice to meet you" The little Seohyun greeted the girl who is quite older than her thus making the said unnie a bit taller. Not to mention the heels she's wearing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh, hi there Seohyun. Kyaah! You're so cute!" Soojin said as she pinched the younger girl's cheeks as if they've known each other since birth.
 
 
 
Startled, Seohyun could only stand there, confused with the sudden pinching on her cheeks. Quite uncomfortable by the sudden closeness, Seohyun could only mutter some 'thanks'.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few minutes passed and the two seemed really close. As the time goes by, the two got closer every passing second like real siblings calling each other nicknames and playing games together however one of the Chois is still nowhere to be found. Where could that kid be?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The two played games nonstop until the younger one complimented her 'unnie'.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Woah, Unnie, you really look good in that dress" Seohyun beamed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why thanks Seobb! You too, you look like a little princess, so do you have any Prince Charming?" Soojin teased the latter one with a wink.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Perplexed, Seohyun thought about the sudden question. She's quite too young to think about those. However, a kid her age has their own fantasies, right?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Nope, How about you, Unnie?" Seohyun said with a small smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Me neither" Soojin pouted while the younger one let out a cackle.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"AHA! Uhmm... Why don't we find our own prince here, in this event?" Soojin suggested.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You mean like a game?" At this point of time, Seohyun is fond of playing with her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Soojin nodded. Explaing that they should, let the other one meet the one that they will find in the area. They decided to meet at an aloted time. Soon the two seperated paths, looking for their so called Princes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
However, no matter where Soojin went, kids are always quite younger than her. She wouldn't want her to be mistaken as a e, doesn't she? Soon she gave up and went to their meeting place,waiting for Seohyun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As for Seohyun, She ended up near the food section. There, she saw a kid in suit who is quite cute? Err, she doesn't know how to describe the said kid. All she knows is that the kid is getting a lot of food, pastries, sweets, delicacies, meat... You name it almost all types of food in the food area are on the kid's plate. The foods forming a mountain on the plate. The kid has this servant or helper who holds the plate but the kid also holds a plate of what else? Foods. Seohyun could only watch.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Still on her search, Her feet moving, head shifting from left to right, eyes still scanning around. She got near and moved forward, passing the kid from earlier. But before she could even walk, she didn't notice the small pool of dripped beverage beneath her. When she stepped on the said substance, she slipped but before she could have a drastic fall, an arm wrapped around her waist and a pair of eyes met hers. Her arms automatically hold on to her savior's neck.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The kid in suit saved her before she could even land on the floor. Looking at those pair of big round eyes, she knew that her search had lead to something unexpected. What could be the next thing? The kid would lean down and peck her luscious pink lips? Just like every fairytales? No. Instread her eyes roamed again and her vision landed abruptly on the other hand of the kid still holding the plate with piles of food, not even a single one spilled nor fell. This reminded her of Spiderman, was the kid some kind of a superhero? Whatever, at least she knew one thing, this kid would be the one her unnie would meet. She would meet a prince/a greedy prince that is.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Still in that very position, her assumed Prince Charming slowly pulled in to let her stand up to her feet well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seohyun could only mouth a small thanks with her red face. After that she ran back to her unnie in an instant not wanting to embarass herself anymore and not even letting her hero to  speak. The kid stood there, dumbfounded of what just happened.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Be Careful" Seohyun heard from behind her, was a voice, the voice of the kid while making her way to her and Soojin's meeting place.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So from the looks of your tomato face, it looked like you found one, am I right?" Soojin spoke while little Seohyun was still panting due to her running.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seohyun just nodded and pointed towards where the foods are. Where he found 'Prince Charming'.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"There" Seohyun finally spoke after recovering from her running. Soojin turned her head and her vision followed to where Seohyun's plumpy little fingers are but found nothing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
 
"But... but there's a kid there a while ago. The one who saved me from the fall." Seohyun was dumbfounded when she found no one standing beside the food table.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Uhm... Look again for that 'Prince' of yours while I look for my sibling, that punk had been missing all the time" Soojin said with a grunt at the end, not knowing on where to find her troublesome sibling.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Soojin dialed the butler of her sibling, telling him to meet her and lead her to where that troublesome child is.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seohyun just nod and began to look for the 'kid in suit'. She ended up near the lake's side where she saw a kid playing with paper boats. Beside the kid was a plate of pastries. The kid soon saw the little girl and flashed a smile. Once again Seohyun saw those big round eyes as it forms a line as those lips curves and forms a toothy smile. Inviting her to play, Seohyun headed towards the kid with paper boats.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Soojin together with the butler headed towards the lake and found two kids playing at the edge of the wooden platform. Soon the kid waved a hand towards the older girl. Seohyun saw Soojin with a familiar looking guy, the helper from a while ago. The other kid however turned and looked at who the girl is waving at. Shocked to see her older sister but the kid's attention shifted to the butler, quickly calling him. The butler however, knows what his little master wants, his master wants to him to fed with the food they picked earlier. Soojin just nod letting the butler go to that troublemaker, who left and skipped the formal introductions of the families. The butler ran and quickly fed the stubborn /slash/ spoiled child.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seohyun soon stood up and ran to Soojin telling her that she found the 'Prince' she's talking about and pointed to the child being fed with pastries. Soojin just chuckled. Her little spoiled sister just wore a royalty-looking suit and now became the 'Prince Charming' of the cute innocent girl beside her. Her sister is one lucky person. Prince Charming? More like Prince Spoiled. Tsk!
 
 
 
"Oppa!" Seohyun chimed as she ran towards Sooyoung.
 
 
 
"MWO?" the three was shocked by the word 'Oppa' but soon burst into fits of laughter.
 
 
 
"HAHAHA, Seobb' I would like you to meet Sooyoung, my little spoiled sister." Soojin tried to hold in her remaining laughter while introducing her shikshin sister.
 
 
 
"Sister?!" Seohyun was stunned by the sudden happening. What she thought to be her Prince is actually the missing sister of her 'Unnie'.
 
 
 
She looked back at Sooyoung who just smiled sweetly at her.
 
 
 
Just then a phone rang,
 
 
 
"Hey let me introduce myself, Here comes trouble~" It was Sooyoung's phone.
 
 
 
Her parents are already looking for her.
 
 
 
'Her ringtone suits her' Soojin and Seohyun thought at the same time.
 
 
 
All four of them got back to the villa with Sooyoung being lift up by their butler. What a spoiled one.
 
 
 
Since that day the little girl called her 'Oppa' until this very day.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------
 
 
 
Present day...
 
 
 
Sooyoung leaned forward wanting to stand up and expecting the doe-eyed girl to stand up as she does. But the doe-eyed girl didn't move. Their faces and lips, only 'centimeters apart. Thinking that the person below her is a guy that is trying to kiss her. A loud scream was heard through the hallway continued with a loud "Slap".
 
 
 
"ERT!!!"