Comeback

A Twist Of Fate

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

 

 (P.S. The author made me a boyish one in this story so don’t get confused why Dongsaengie calls me 'oppa'...... oh wait.... maybe the author will write a past about that. Uhmmm, oh well better get going with the story)

 

 

 Now, we’re at the airport just waiting for our flight. My parents are supposed to come with us back to Korea but they decided to stay here at the U.S. for vacation (maybe some time just for themselves) and for business purposes and maybe to teach us to be independent. We will go back to Korea to continue our studies there after studying for around three years here.

 

 

“Uhm,  Mom,  are you sure you and Appa won’t come with us?” I asked them with a worried tone.

 

”Neh Well stay here a little longer but we may follow you there if there’s any problem there but I’m sure you and Soojin will be okay by yourselves. We will miss you, two”. Mom said followed by a smile and some tears then hugged us and kissed our foreheads.

 

“We will miss you too Omma and Appa”. Soojin said as we hugged them tighter.

 

“Oh by the way Mom, if our dongsaeng call you please dont tell her that I and Soojin (yes, I don't call her unnie, got a problem with that?) will stay and study there. We want to surprise her” I said while smiling.

 

“Ok, but I already informed her parents, I also informed them about the surprise, and they’ll help you too. Here’s their contact. Here’s the address of the house we just bought for you to stay, and it’s just near the school we enrolled you in, so it would be easy for you to go there, and if you need money, just use your cards. We prepared everything for you but if there’s a problem, just call us. Ok?” Mom said while Dad is patting her back.

 

 “Ok Mom Thanks. We will really miss you! Saranghae!” Soojin and I said in unison then suddenly, the time for our flight had been announced through the speaker so we bid goodbyes to each other and proceeded to the plane.

 

 

 

While at the plane  I got really hungry,  well because  basically I’m a shikshin (Yes,  a shikshin, I admit it) and we haven’t eaten in hours after we left the airport. I’m almost dying in hunger right now. So when the stewardess served the food, I quickly got the food and thanked her and smiled. She kinda blushed but she still managed to smile and place Soojin’s food on the folding table in front of Soojin because she is sleeping. After serving us our food, the stewardess went on with the other passengers to serve them. I quickly finished mine but I still felt hungry suddenly I had a bright idea. Since Soojin is still sleeping (she is tired probably), so I quietly reached out my hand to get her sandwich on the table in front of her since we’re seated next to each other, and I succeeded, kekeke~ I’m so evil >:)

 

 

I took a big bite on the sandwich and suddenly got choked but good thing I still have juice left, and drank it. After getting choked, I kinda panted a little. While panting, I suddenly heard a familiar voice saying “Served you right!” the voice said coldly. It was Soojin. She’s not sleeping at all. She just closed her eyes and pretended to sleep (maybe because she miss our parents already and don’t wanna get bothered by me whining that I’m hungry. Maybe she pretended to sleep to control his temper towards me and for me to stop bothering her).

 

My eyes widened and got shocked that she is not sleeping but after that, I said ”Yah!, Why dont you just help me here? I almost died. You’re such a GOOD sister, you know?”. I said sarcastically.

She opened her eyes and said “Well you’re such a GOOD dongsaeng, stealing my food.”

 

I turned to face her with my puppy dog eyes,  showing her my Aegyo and asked for her forgiveness,  “Mianhe,  Soojin-ah,  please forgive me  I’m just hungry, Oh wait,  I’m always hungry,  kekeke~ :D” I said giving her my widest smile, still using my aegyo.

 

 She is still looking at me with a straight face but then a smile crept on her face then sighed in defeat and said “Yah!,  Babo, you know I can’t resist your aegyo. If you’re still hungry here have my share, I’m not yet hungry but be careful not to choke yourself again, you should surprise our dongsaeng first before dying. After surprising her, then it’s okay for you to die. Arasso?!” SHe said then ruffled my hair (shes one of the people that can only ruffle my hair without me getting angry  because I dont like others touching my hair) while I just smiled, getting excited about the food yet remembering our dongsaeng whom we haven’t seen for years but we still have communication. In fact we just talked through the phone earlier this day, before going to the airport.

 

While thinking about our dongsaeng  I haven’t noticed that I had been wandering off and soon noticed that Soojin was waving her hands in front of my face trying to catch my attention just then I snapped out of it. She seemed to have read my mind and said “You miss our dongsaeng don’t you? I miss her too, a lot. So let’s surprise her as soon as we get there, ok?” I just nod to what she had just said. She then gave me her food and I happily accepted it.

 

 

When I was about to take a bite on the food, she interrupted me and said “One more thing, as a payment for getting my food, you need to treat me and our dongsaeng food when we reach Korea, P.S. It’s also a part of our surprise to her, so you can’t back out. Or if you don’t want to treat us food,  you have to be our servant and treat us like princesses for a week.”

 

I already bit the food while she was talking and said “Fine  I’ll tweab you foowd when we geb thewe. I donb wanna be a sewvanb, you know? And P.S. youwe weally evil!” I said while my mouth is full, acting irritated yet looking cute again.

 

“Aish, BABO, how many times do I have to tell you to be careful while you’re eating?. And don’t talk when your mouth is full, I can’t understand a thing you’re saying plus you might choke again and eventually die before we even land there, so just shut up and eat. Sometimes, I regret being evil, because you kinda inherited it from me, and it got worse” Soojin said jokingly while smiling. I nod as I swallowed the food and while finishing it, Soojin slept with the mask used in sleeping to cover her eyes. But this time she didn’t pretend or so.

 

After finishing the food, I soon dozed off. While sleeping, I am dreaming about eating food (of, course) but suddenly someone is getting my food away from me, it's Soojin?!. As soon as she got the food away from me, I woke up. As I woke up, I smelled some food and noticed that she is backing away the food that she is holding away from my face. She tried to wake me up by the smell of food because it’s already time for our meal. Maybe that’s the reason why my dream is like that, creepy. I saw the stewardess from earlier chuckling and giggling while looking at us while serving the food.

 

 And that’s what happed in our flight, all about food and teasing each other >:). Soon, we landed at Korea. It’s morning when we arrived. We already had our breakfast at the airport. Ah, at last, Home sweet home!. I thought while smiling. We headed out of the airport, frantically searching for the address of our new house. We called our uncle and aunt (our dongsaeng’s parents) for help. We told them to bring our dongsaeng too and don’t inform her that we will be the ones whom they will meet for the day. I heard them informing her (our dongsaeng) that they will meet business partners (refering to us) and asked her to change and come with them.  We told them the resto inside a mall where we are at and meet there. Aish, I will surely loss my money, because of Soojin making me to treat them food, I thought. We roamed around the mall and decided to come back later to the resto to meet them. We saw some cute shops and bought some stuffs there. And some ice cream shops for me, of course. I really missed eating Korean ice cream. After eating ice cream, we headed back to the resto.