Doe Eyes

A Twist Of Fate

 

 

A girl was sleeping soundlessly, still lying on the bed, until her eyes can be seen as she woke up. Glancing to the side, she saw the clock and got shocked. She overslept. She will be late at any moment. It took her a few blinks until, it all synced in on her. It was the first day of school yet she forgot to set her alarm. So she hurried to the bathroom and took a very quick shower. The girl then got her thick-framed glasses and put them on, covering her "doe-eyes". She then rushed to school. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile with the Choi's and Seohyun...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The trio sat at the back of the car, with Sooyoung sitting in middle. Soojin decided to take a selca of them and asked the two to pose with her as she took her sister's camera.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A sound of a camera was heard. In the picture, Seohyun is seen at the right side smiling shyly while the shikshin in the middle is having a cheeky grin and the one in the left side has this warm smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung on the other hand, is feeling sleepy due to the lack of sleep last night becaise of too much excitement. Everything came blurry then went black. She fell asleep with her head swinging from left to right. Until it stopped from moving and reached a comfortable position. Suddenly, while Seohyun is looking outside the window as the scenery of cars passing through unfolds in her eyes, she felt a light weight on her left shoulder. Slowly, she turned her head to look at it. Much to her shock, it was Sooyoung's sleeping face that she saw. That feeling, it came back. It puzzled her again. It beats faster again, her heart. But now, she can be seen having cold sweat as the one resting on her shoulder snuggles closer with a small smile on her face indicating that she's in a comfortable position. While she still has this shocked expression. Soojin saw this and smiled secretly. Again, another click was heard. She took a photo of the two. But as soon as the click was heard, the girl captured in the photo snapped back to reality. And had this confused look on why did her unnie took a photo of them but soon realized again the situation and blushed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her father, even though driving, saw what happened on the mirror, and smiled unknowingly. An idea then come to his mind and suggested to Seohyun to let Sooyoung sleep in her lap but the girl insisted that Sooyoung might wake up if she moved her sleeping position. Soojin heard this and does know that her sister isn't that easy to wake up. She then smirked evilly then placed her hands on her sister's shoulder and guided the head of the sleeping giant to the lap of the blushing girl. She sure loves teasing her dongsaeng.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seohyun blushed harder, from a shade of pink to red. While Sooyoung slept in a much more comfortable manner. Who didn't even flinch while shifting position. She's really a heavy sleeper. Maybe dreaming again about food. The small smile on her sleeping face got wider.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then another two clicks was heard at the same time. It was her mother and her ever teasing Unnie. Her mother kept it as a remambrance of her daughter before leaving the country. But to her Unnie, it was a way of teasing her. Maybe her mom also liked to .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If only a genie would appear infront of her, she would wish that the car ride would end soon do that they would stop teasing her already. Its not like she wants her parents to leave already but she's already dying in embarassment. But much to her dismay, it seemed like the the time slowed down and everything went in slow motion. It's like the longest car ride she had in her life. And that is thanks to her Unnie. Who kept taking photos of her flushed face with her sleeping 'Oppa' on her lap.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Soon her wish came true, they reached their destination. The School. Sooyoung woke up and they got out of the car and bid goodbye to JuHyun's parents. They went in the busy gate filled with students and entered the school compound. Students who are worried to be late including the doe-eyed girl. The three parted ways as Soojin went to the other building for colleges while the two went to the seperate building for high-school students. The two also parted ways because Sooyoung should go to the office to get her I.D. since she enrolled in a special way and was new to the school. Seohyun headed to their classroom. Sooyoung headed to the office and got her I.D. but when she was about to head to his room. She didn't know where it is located since she was new to the place. So she searched for her room but soon got lost. It was the 5th time he walked infront of the place she had been before.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The doe-eyed girl was about to head to her room but forgot her room number so she still need to head the bulletin board of the school where the list of names and rooms are. Which is located near the office. As soon as she read her name, the bell rang. She hurriedly run around the corner to the way to where her classroom is. But a loud "THUD" was heard, with a small grunt and moan trailing after. She collided and stumbled on someone and soon she is on top of that person. Her glasses got off with the collision. This was just not one of her lucky days or is it? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung's POV
 
I was lost. I don't know where to find that room! I should have asked Seohyun to wait for me. AISH!.
 
 
 
 
Soon my thoughts were cut off when the bell rang indicating that the classes will start.
 
 
Darn it! The classes will start already but here I am, lost. I'm not even in my classrooooooom! I sighed in frustration as I messed up my hair. I started running, finding where the heck is the location of my classroom, not caring if I'll be late or not anymore. As I turned around the corner, I bumped into someone. I fell to the ground with the person on top of me. I felt a little pain and let out a small grunt. Aaaawww!
 
 
I also heard another grunt. It's from the person who I bumped into. The voice was from a girl. That person is a girl.
 
 
Slowly I opened my eyes and so did she. Our faces are just inches apart. I can feel her breath on my face as she exhales, and so did she felt mine. Her glasses fell near my neck, at the downpart of where my collarbone is.
 
 
Her face. I can't explain it. She's beautiful. But as soon, as I got eyecontact with her, I was met by those mesmerizing "Doe Eyes".

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading! ^^