Keroro Day

A Twist Of Fate

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

 

We were inside the mall already, heading towards a new restaurant. As we stood outside the resto, I was shocked to see the name of the resto, Keroro’s Dine. Inside, I was squealing like a kid. But outside, I tried to stay calm but I can’t. My eyes are sparkling, and I’m smiling likes there’s no tomorrow.

 

 

But then confusion hit me, why on Earth would they meet in this kind of place if its business-related kind of meeting.

 

 

I was about to ask dad, That on all of the restaurants here, why would they meet in this cartoon-themed place. Even though, I liked it, I’m still bothered.

 

 

I was about to ask him but he’s talking over the phone, he was chuckling. It puzzled me more, a lot.

 

 

He then said that the ones will meet will be on their way, they just roamed around and shopped a little.

 

 

We entered and sat at the said resto, waiting while ordering food for them. We ordered food for 7 people, but we are seated at a table that can only accommodate 5 people. It puzzled me again.

 

 

I was about to ask mom about it, but she seemed to read my mind and interrupted me before I can even ask. She said that we will meet two people and one of them has a really large appetite.

 

 

An image of a man that has very big built of body and large tummy flashed in my mind. It scared me, so I shrugged it off right away.

 

 

I was sitting in the middle part across my parents so that only means that I will be in between those people that well meet. The image appeared again in my mind, but I snapped out of it when the food came and the guests also came with bulky bags and shopping bags.

 

 

They sat on each side beside me. When I turned my face to see them, I can’t see their faces because they are hugging our parents already.

 

 

Are they that close already? Do they know each other? Do I know them? Dozens of questions ran through my mind.

 

 

The guests are composed of a two girls. A tall one with short hair and the other one with long hair. As I examine the back figure of them, they didn’t fit the image of the big fellow that I imagined just a while ago.

 

 

All of my questions are answered when they turned to face me. I saw two familiar faces. It was 'Oppa' and Unnie.

 

 

Before I could even say a word, I was already engulfed in a hug. During the hug, it came back  this feeling  my heart beat faster than usual again. Arghh! What is this, really? I can’t understand this. Maybe it’s just because I’m so happy that they’re here. Right, thats right, it’s just because of pure happiness. Happiness Seo, that’s it happiness.

 

 

I shook my head and shrugged of my thoughts. Then they broke from the hug. I guess they misunderstood it when I shook my head.

 

 

They both acted and said in unison that “Aww, our Seohyun is not happy to see us. She didn’t miss us” acting like they are crying.

 

 

I quickly defended myself and said that what they said is not true and I really missed them and that I’m really happy.

 

 

They just laughed at me. I never thought that they’ll be back already. So I questioned them on why they’re back. They said they will continue their studies here, which means that they will be here for a long time. So that’s what they meant on the video call the other day, that they can’t call me not because they’re busy but because they’ll be staying here already.

 

 

I asked them about their friend whom they will surprise. Again, they laughed at me. “You really didn’t notice, didn’t you? That’s why were studying here in the first place. And aren’t you surprised about the place we chose to meet and eat? You’re that friend that were talking about, the one that we will surprise  babo!  Unnie explained. That’s when I realized everything they said and done to me.

 

 

After the talk, we proceed to eat the foods that are served already. After eating, 'oppa' insisted on paying the bill. While paying, I saw her eyeing unnie, while unnie is just smirking. You can see daggers coming from 'oppa's' eyes flying towards unnie.

 

 

Before we left, the waiter gave us seven medium-sized keroro plushies and another one that is big. The plushies are freebie for every meal, since we ordered seven meals  we got seven different plushies and the big one is for being the 100th customer on their opening day. The waiter explained to us.

 

They gave all of the plushies to me but they also helped me carrying them. I’m so lucky this day! Yay! :))

 

End of Seohyun’s POV

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you san see Seohyun calls Sooyoung 'oppa', I'll explain that on the latter chapters, ok? =D