ChanYeol's past.....(Part 2)

In The Rain

Two weeks later...

Me and Hye Jin became close.We always go home together,hang out together,study together,shopping together,and many else.She also became friends with Kris and Lee Chi Hoon.

And when I want to go home after school with her like usually,someone called my name.I turned around and saw Kris.He come to us and patted my shoulder."Can I borrow ChanYeol,Hye Jin?"Kris said and Hye Jin nodded."Of course!He's not mine!"She said and smiled.He smiled too and brought me to his class that already empty.

"What is it,Kris-hyung?"I asked.He leaned on the wall and ask,"Do you....love her?".I confused and said,"Of course I do!You're already know,right?Why are you aking me again?".He sighing and patted my back."Be careful,ChanYeol.I want to warned you..."Kris whispered and go."W..What-"He already dissapear from my sight.

'What was that mean?'I thought and go home with Hye Jin.

From that day,Kris never talked to Hye Jin again.He didn't want to go near Hye Jin.We also didn't know why he was like that,so...we just let him like that.So,when we graduated,I confessed her and she said yes.We kissed below the firework.We dated for 3 years until now....

One day...I was hang out and we go to eat.She go to the toilet while her handphone and purse is fall.I chuckled and take it.I open her purse and I saw...she with...Lee Chi Hoon.

They kissed and on the other photo they showed their ring.I saw her photo with me...but...it's only one while her photo with Chi Hoon is five...I gasped and I opened her phone.Her wallpaper is...also with..Lee Chi Hoon.

I'm crying.I throw all of them and take one of her photo with me...I exit the restaurant.I'm crying and crying...When I realized it's rain.I noticed what Kris said to me 2 years ago..that I've to be warn...'So...this is what Kris-hyung told me!'I thought and ran in the rain while I saw...BaekHyun....He was..so cute.I feel dizzy and I fainted.And then,BaekHyun helps me.

End of FlashBack

ChanYeol then tell KyungSoo about BaekHyun and him."I...I...I've fell what is it heart broken..twice..."ChanYeol said."I...I save her photo that time because..I want to forget her...only that...but...BaekHyun misunderstanding that..."ChanYeol ended his story.

He saw KyungSoo's tears falling.KyungSoo hug ChanYeol and said,"I..I'm sorry,ChanYeol...".ChanYeol smiled."it's okay,KyungSoo-hyung...".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the SUPER SHORT update!I promise I'll do double updates to day!Bye!!

And please comment and subscribe!!*bbuing bbuing with SeHun*