ChanYeol's bad luck....

In The Rain

BaekHyun go home and go to MRT Station.He take a train and he saw ChanYeol also take a same train like him.He surprised but ChanYeol didn't noticed BaekHyun because ChanYeol is standing while BaekHyun is sit.

BaekHyun see ChanYeol's back that wet while ChanYeol only stare straight.'I wonder why he is wet...'BaekHyun thought.ChanYeol turned around and see BaekHyun.He gasped and BaekHyun too.BaekHyun saw ChanYeol with his face all wet,his clothes wet,and all of his body wet.

ChanYeol tears start falling while they have an eye contact but BaekHyun didn't noticed because ChanYeol's face is wet.ChanYeol turned around again and wiping his tears.ChanYeol go out from the train because he already reach his station while he feel BaekHyun hold him.

He turned around and stare at BaekHyun.His tears falling again and this time BaekHyun noticed it.BaekHyun gasped and ChanYeol released BaekHyun's grip.He ran."C..ChanYeol!"BaekHyun exit the train and chase ChanYeol.BaekHyun ran,but he lost ChanYeol.BaekHyun bit his lip.'Why...Why he is crying?"

Meanwhile,ChanYeol hiding in a wall right behind BaekHyun.He saw BaekHyun take a train again to his house.ChanYeol sighing and wiping his tears.'I'll never..ever...falling in love...again...I don't want to feel heart broken triple times....'ChanYeol thought.He walked to his house and open his house door.

He didn't see KyungSoo.He only see a letter in the dining table and open it.

To:ChanYeol

ChanYeol,I have a...you know...a...date....with Kai...So,I'll go home at 21:00 PM...I already make dinner for you,so eat it...Okay?

From:KyungSoo

'I envy hyung...Hyung never feel heartbroken while I have feel it twice...'ChanYeol thought and sighing.He eat the dinner alone and watch the television.He feeling bored so he decided to sleep and forget all that he saw today.But,he can't sleep.He want to forgot BaekHyun,but he can't.More he want to forget BaekHyun,more he thinks about BaekHyun.

His smile,his laugh,his pout,his smirks,his aegyo,all of BaekHyun's expressions are now in ChanYeol's mind.He shook his head and smacked his head.'Why I can't forget him?!'He stand and go to his balcony in his room (his house is in an apartment,just like BaekHyun's,but KyungSoo doesn't has a balcony while SeHun also has one).

He shut his eyes and sighing.The air is so cold but for ChanYeol,it can make he feel better."Why god never make me happy?Why god keep give me bad luck?"ChanYeol said while still shut his eyes.

He open his eyes and put his hands on the handle of the balcony."I even hadn't have a date with him,I even hadn't ask him to be my boyfriend,and God already give he....another...girl?!"ChanYeol scream.He sighing and closed his eyes again.

He kneel and said,

"Please,God.Give me another chance.Please..Why did you always give me a bad luck?"

ChanYeol's tears start falling.He open his eyes and stand.He wiping his tears and go in to his room.He hears the door open and go to the front door."I'm back!"KyungSoo said.He saw ChanYeol's eyes red.ChanYeol's nose also red and his cheeks are swollen.

"Hi,KyungSoo-hyung..Thank you for your diner.."ChanYeol fake a smile and back to his room.KyungSoo confused and thought,"Did he just..crying?AGAIN?!'.KyungSoo shook his head and changes his clothes.

KyungSoo decided to go to ChanYeol's room.He wants ChanYeol talk anything to him.'I think this is the time....ChanYeol will said everything to me...'KyungSoo thought.He knocked ChanYeol's door and ChanYeol opened it."What is it,hyung?"ChanYeol ask.

KyungSoo sat beside ChanYeol in ChanYeol's bed."I want to ask you...why did you always crying?"ChanYeol gasped."How can you know..I'm crying?"ChanYeol ask."Your eyes always red.What happen to you with Hye Jin?She breaks up with you?"KyungSoo said.

ChanYeol look at KyungSoo's eyes that want truth and he sighing."Okay...I'll tell you anything..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!It's short update,but today I promise I'll write double updates!So don't worry!

Please comment and subscribe!And thanks to the new subbies!*bows*